GMJohnson sucks.

PS17

You asked for it. :lol:

Yeah, quite a few people seemed to get a kick out of it. Personally, I dont think its funny when a guy takes the time to make a thread and then a bunch of wannabe comedians storm in and hijack it. If you wanna talk about me, make a GMJohnson sucks thread and we can all have some fun. But dont step on another guys toes just cuz you have an ax to grind with me. Its bad form.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a condescending idiot that probably picks his nose all day typing away on Jet Nation...calls me a weirdo because I asked him what state he lives in...LOL.

Oh, and if you're reading this you ****ing idiot, 11B's are our grunts not Army Rangers. Besides not knowing your football, don't try to pretend you know the MOS codes with the US Army.

He's a condescending idiot that probably picks his nose all day typing away on Jet Nation...calls me a weirdo because I asked him what state he lives in...LOL.

Oh, and if you're reading this you ****ing idiot, 11B's are our grunts not Army Rangers. Besides not knowing your football, don't try to pretend you know the MOS codes with the US Army.

Yeah cuz only a real bad @ss Vietnam Vet would know the Top Secret Army MOS codes :yawn:. Is it really that easy to get under your skin lol? You need some PTDS medication pal. If you dont have any, a couple beers should do the trick also.

Yeah cuz only a real bad @ss Vietnam Vet would know the Top Secret Army MOS codes :yawn:. Is it really that easy to get under your skin lol? You need some PTDS medication pal. If you dont have any, a couple beers should do the trick also.

oooooooooooooo, wow, dissing a Army cadet, dont u feel really big, Anti-American ****-face

i no every fan base has there dick-heads, but wow

I am already 80% rated PTSD...thank you very much. What is PTDS?

oooooooooooooo, wow, dissing a Army cadet, dont u feel really big, Anti-American ****-face

i no every fan base has there dick-heads, but wow

Army Cadet? LMAO who are you calling Anti-American. He said he was a Ranger in Vietnam, not at student at West Point. And I wouldnt care if he's the POTUS, if he lives in a glass house he shouldnt throw stones. And what are you his girlfriend, bodyguard? His therapist probably.

Army Cadet? LMAO who are you calling Anti-American. He said he was a Ranger in Vietnam, not at student at West Point. And I wouldnt care if he's the POTUS, if he lives in a glass house he shouldnt throw stones. And what are you his girlfriend, bodyguard? His therapist probably.

Seriously, enough now with the put downs. I've taken my military shots here from you very calmly to an extent...you are about to cross the line. I think you've overstayed your welcome like a week ago...can you imagine a Jets fan on a fins message board spewing the BS you've done here? They would have been banned 100 posts ago...you have taken it personal all because I asked you what state you live in.

Seriously, enough now with the put downs. I've taken my military shots here from you very calmly to an extent...you are about to cross the line. I think you've overstayed your welcome like a week ago...can you imagine a Jets fan on a fins message board spewing the BS you've done here? They would have been banned 100 posts ago...you have taken it personal all because I asked you what state you live in.

Whatever dude. Trust me, youre not the only Vet on the board, youre just the only one bragging about it. Respect me and Ill respect you, simple as that. But if you think being on a Jets board entitles you or anyone else to take shots at fans from other teams w/o any return fire, then you oughta know by now that youre barkin up the wrong tree.

PTDS was just a guess. You know all the codes and acronyms are Top Secret, only the high speed low drag guys like yourself have the correct ones.

PTDS was just a guess? I thought it was some kind of womans disease you had...you've been acting like a p ussy ever since you signed up here on JN.

ur moms boyfriend to be exact, and idk what the hell is the difference im not in that ****, k man

I think he's just misunderstood. If you agree with everything he says, he's really not all that bad.

Lol I never understood why Zach and JT hate Jets fans so much till now. 41 years, no titles, no Super Bowls, and still ****y. Funny stuff.

Whatever dude. Trust me, youre not the only Vet on the board, youre just the only one bragging about it. Respect me and Ill respect you, simple as that. But if you think being on a Jets board entitles you or anyone else to take shots at fans from other teams w/o any return fire, then you oughta know by now that youre barkin up the wrong tree.

WTF are you talking about??? You asked about the Night Stalker handle and I explained in short terms you would comprehend...no bragging, just answering your inquiry.

Return fire...lol. You wouldn't last 1 minute in a hot LZ ... and if the NVA didn't get you, someone like me would have taken you out...and not on a date either.

Meh, he's better than Crashingjet and Aqua4ever or whatever. However I try not to feed the trolls, especially the phins trolls.

Dude CJ is a funny guy and Aqua4ever at least knows when he's been bitchslapped and hides to fight another day.

This guy is the Shasta of Dolphins trolls.

Lol I never understood why Zach and JT hate Jets fans so much till now. 41 years, no titles, no Super Bowls, and still ****y. Funny stuff.

when's the last time the Dolphins won a SB, 38 years ago? yea 3 year difference. STFU

You're girls aren't doing much better. What is it now 38 years, plus squandering one of the best QB's of his era.

Archived