GMJohnson sucks.

PS17

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WTF are you talking about??? You asked about the Night Stalker handle and I explained in short terms you would comprehend...no bragging, just answering your inquiry.

Return fire...lol. You wouldn't last 1 minute in a hot LZ ... and if the NVA didn't get you, someone like me would have taken you out...and not on a date either.

Internet gangsta I see ya. Got sit down somewhere before you hurt yourself.

You're girls aren't doing much better. What is it now 38 years, plus squandering one of the best QB's of his era.

LOL yeah its been 38, and 26 years, which is why you dont hear many Fins fans bragging and talking about how great they are. Especially in June.

Im so gay, im the biggest fag in the world, i hate the jets, i hate jason taylor, i had to suck his **** too persuade him to not sign with the jets and he betrayed me and now i hate the jets and there fans and im jealous fag that spends his time on JN trying to tell every jet fan that they suck and im the best because my mouth sucked JT's dick

yep

Damn, I actually vouched for you troll.

33pgef6_e3devcf6.gif

Im touched you'd defend me. Now Im a troll? Sheeeeit you do you know how many page views Ive generated for Max in the last few days? I deserve a frikkin award for for agreeing to converse with these clowns. Not you though Rillo, youre a decent guy. We can talk actual football anytime. If I made a thread talking about 1-2 gap defenses, mixed coverages, shade techniques and route adjustments, watch how fast all these jerks would get missing.

A local joke that went over your head, apparently. Not much doesnt go under your head though, so Im not suprised.

Ummm...What?

And I would like to thank you GMJohnson for your contributions to this board. I really did miss the days where Kobe24Jets, DWC, and the ilk posted on the board for our enjoyment. Glad you have been bringing some of it all back.

the troll craves attention

stop feeding it and it will go away

Shhh. Youre just jealous b/c no one made a thread in your honor :D. Im a big deal around here, so get used to it. By Week 3, Ill be even bigger, and by the end of the season, I'll own this Mofo. Suggest you make a note of it.

Shhh. Youre just jealous b/c no one made a thread in your honor :D. Im a big deal around here, so get used to it. By Week 3, Ill be even bigger, and by the end of the season, I'll own this Mofo. Suggest you make a note of it.

I'm sure Max would be thrilled to give you this pit of liability for free.

First of all..hey guys, whats up? should I pin this thread? :lol:

And secondly..lol..how is GM Johnson in the green? I'm gonna take a look up his skirt to find out who's repping him and fix it..lol

Archived