GMJohnson sucks.

PS17

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm pretty sure that you realize Miami is fielding a much better squad this year. Aside from that, yeah, after sweeping the Jets last year, the team is pretty good. Miami has fewer question marks on the team this year than last year and our main competition in our division has gotten older and is facing internal problems.
Ooh maybe you'll get to see them win a playoff game for once in your life.

What's that like the four millionth time you posted that you swept us?

I guess us sweeping you 5 years in a row really did major damage to your psyche.

It's painfully obvious, you hang on to those two wins like Linus does his blanky.

What a pathetic team and fan base, it's as if their greatest accomplishment in 37 years is sweeping the Jets.

Thank you for taking care of this BP.

Unreal, un****ing real that he would post something like that. I can only hope that he is young and immature because that level of disrespect just makes me sick to my stomach.

Mods I am going to ban his IP and if he comes back, delete him immediately. Thanks.

Un****ing real that these POS want him back!

I'd still like him back for the season.

Ah hell naw, FREE GM JOHNSON!!!

I'm pretty sure that you realize Miami is fielding a much better squad this year. Aside from that, yeah, after sweeping the Jets last year, the team is pretty good. Miami has fewer question marks on the team this year than last year and our main competition in our division has gotten older and is facing internal problems.

Maybe they will improve enough so that they don't completely choke down the stretch this year. Time will tell.

No, I do not know GM and I didn't invite him here. Also, I'm not defending what he said, Night Stalker seems like a good dude and I don't make a habit of hurling insults at Veterans.

That being said, I'd still like him back for the season.

On a side note, I think what you're doing in the Gulf of Mexico is ****ed up like a soup sandwich. Stop the leak BP. ;)

You'll be lucky to still be here by then. :Nuts:

Archived