Shonn Greene Fantasy League tip........oh boy

NIGHT STALKER

It's a tough call, because you're going to have to use a pick in the first 3 rounds or so depending on your league, and there's no question we're going to be leaning on Tomlinson heavily at least early on to keep Greene fresh for any sort of run. So that means there's not going to be an immediate return on picking him.

On the other hand, the good part about that is when they do start leaning on him heavier, that's right about the time when seasons are winding down and playoff time is starting. So I think picking Greene early is a risk/reward thing. You're basically banking on him dominating towards the end of the year, and most importantly, staying healthy through all of it. It's also usually not good form to pick players from your squad either, especially early on. Clouds your judgement.

It's been years since I played fantasy football, but I have a feeling that LT is going to be getting the bulk of the TD's on the ground for this team. Greene will finish the season with more rushing yards, but between receiving and scoring, LT would probably be the better fantasy pickup, IMHO. Especially in leagues that count catches. Greene will have none of those.

It's been years since I played fantasy football, but I have a feeling that LT is going to be getting the bulk of the TD's on the ground for this team. Greene will finish the season with more rushing yards, but between receiving and scoring, LT would probably be the better fantasy pickup, IMHO. Especially in leagues that count catches. Greene will have none of those.

unless greene gets hurt, he's the jets back to own in fantasy leagues and it's not even close.

Greene is currently ranked 19th in ESPN's rankings, so if you're in a 10-team league and pick in the top 5, you should be able to snag one of the elite guys (Chris Johnson, AP, Jones-Drew, Rice, Jackson, Gore) and pick up Greene in round 2. Not a bad RB duo at all.

Tomlinson is only ranked # 96, so no reason you can't pick him up later just in case Greene gets hurt. In fact, a lot of Jets are good value picks, especially the receivers. Edwards is ranked # 81, Santonio Holmes is # 88, Cotchery is # 107, and Keller is # 171.

ESPN must think Sanchez is gonna have too many weapons to spread the ball around to for any one of them to be big fantasy players, OR they think he won't have a particularly great year fantasy-wise.

Edited by Jetsfan80