Los Angeles Lakers - 2010 NBA Champions

Ghost

Nothing feels better than beating Boston. Revenge is the best thing in the world. CHAMPIONS OF THE ****ING WORLD!

They're champions of the United States of America, F**K Kobe and Rondo needs to grow a 3point shot before Blackout ever considers this guy the best Point guard in the NBA.

I've watched 4 of the 7 games and the defender was playing off of rondo damn near at the foul line because this dude cant shoot a jump shot.

Im not saying to be Reggie Miller, but damn...all I kept saying to myself is "Shoot the ball"! But he refused to do so. So the only thing that comes to mind is that he doesnt have a jump shot. If he was able to knock down the 3 point shot, the Lakers would have been done in 5.

Not that I care, I stopped following basketball since Reggie retired. I did have to tune in though given that this was a Celtic/Laker final.

Congrats! Man I wish I was able to see Reggie Miller get one. Oh well, I'll be happy with with the Jets superbowl this year!

P.S. You like how I made this quote about Reggie Miller dont you lol. F**k Kobe :-)

Ray Allen tossing up bricks was what killed Boston.

LA was handing them the game with Kobe struggling for three quarters but Boston couldn't take advantage. Pierce & Ray Allen: 8/29 from the field.

Maybe if Perkins hadn't been hurt they would've won. We'll never know. They missed his rebounding. Somehow, they didn't seem to miss his defense.

True about Perkins although if Bynum was healthy two years ago, heck if he was healthy this year it could have been a sweep. He had periods of dominance against the Celtics bigs.

no question but Bynum is always injured so he's not someone to be counted on

Archived