Do I call Kira the Exotic Dancer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do I call Kira the Exotic Dancer?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Kira and I are off to a great start. She a special person and I look forward to discovering more and more about her with each moment we spend together.

I never thought I'd love an Exotic Dancer, but this could be real. I'm very excited.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Kira and I are off to a great start. She a special person and I look forward to discovering more and more about her each with each moment we spend together.

I never thought I'd love an Exotic Dancer, but this could be real. I'm very excited.

ok, this is a bs thread

glad I finally figured it out

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Kira and I are off to a great start. She a special person and I look forward to discovering more and more about her each with each moment we spend together.

Did you bring her home to meet mom yet?

:Typotux:

ok, this is a bs thread

glad I finally figured it out

Not really.

Did you bring her home to meet mom yet?

:Typotux:

LOL - my buddy was saying I should invite her to Fathers Day today. Pops would be so happy for me! Mom, would be dissapointed in her profession but would support me because momz is like that.

Not really.

LOL - my buddy was saying I should invite her to Fathers Day today. Pops would be so happy for me! Mom, would be dissapointed in her profession but would support me because momz is like that.

ok, I'll play

are you still spending money on her at the bar, or did you meet in the real word yet ?

Agreed...wish I had some. Hopefully soon ;-).

We both like weed...does that count?

1) Dont call her a stripper, she's an Exotic Dancer.

2) Yes but she had pictures on her phone of Fantasy and her riding the Fantasy and doing jumps and stuff...so there was proof.

3) Dont we all?

4) I cant sleep these day anyway.

Fantasy is the name of one of those other "exotic dancers". If not, then that is one happy horse.

ok, I'll play

are you still spending money on her at the bar, or did you meet in the real word yet ?

No. I'm not an avid visitor of those places, thats why this is so magical. The real world meeting is in the works. We were going to get together this weekend, but I had to cancel on her.

Fantasy is the name of one of those other "exotic dancers". If not, then that is one happy horse.

Happy horse indeed.

Jif, don't let these guys give you crap. She's just like any of us.

"Jerry" is my dancing name. Had to change it to something hot, and chicks love to whisper 'Jerrrrry'. "Show me some more Jerrrrry." My real name is butterscotch.

In the club, I sell my own line of fragrances. "Jerry - the mysterious sent ot anise". It's doing much better now that we're spelling "anise" correctly. I guess some scents are best left a mystery.

Strippers should call in the signals at baseball games. I'd like to see the signal for "show bunt". I wonder what they'd charge to shag foul balls.

No. I'm not an avid visitor of those places, thats why this is so magical. The real world meeting is in the works. We were going to get together this weekend, but I had to cancel on her.

Playing hard to get because you know youll put out on the first date.

Puhleez...I like the real thing. This is the first time I've been to a strip joint in years...just so happens I met the woman of my dreams.

Can the woman of your dreams break a $20 for me? I need singles... I'm going to the strip club.

Playing hard to get because you know youll put out on the first date.

Pretty much. I'm a slut.

Can the woman of your dreams break a $20 for me? I need singles... I'm going to the strip club.

Not nice...I'm sure the club can break it for you.

Happy horse indeed.

does she do lap dances ?

Actually, thats where it all started. Me and boy took Kira and her mentor into the Champagne room.

I dated a bartender in a topless bar about 20 years ago. the best part was I got free drinks, knew all the girls by name, but my girl wasn't a dancer. the funny part was she dumped me a month later....when her real boyfriend got back from europe !

lol

once I got to know the scene, it turned me off to those places permanently. the funny thing is women don't get exploited in those places, it's the men !

they have an old saying, "boyfriends are bad for business"

again, if this thread is total BS, have your fun

if you just want to get laid by a stripper, hey don't we all

but if you are really "falling in love" this can only end badly for you and you need to run away now

she won't quit the business for you, it's crazy cash money in a bad economy, and the thought of her giving lap dances to strangers will kill you

don't be the boyfriend who shows up drunk and makes a scene

I've seen that, and it's ugly

Not really.

What? Your mom fixed you up with a hairdresser! They work for tips too. Your parents will be thrilled.

I dated a bartender in a topless bar about 20 years ago. the best part was I got free drinks, knew all the girls by name, but my girl wasn't a dancer. the funny part was she dumped me a month later....when her real boyfriend got back from europe !

lol

once I got to know the scene, it turned me off to those places permanently. the funny thing is women don't get exploited in those places, it's the men !

they have an old saying, "boyfriends are bad for business"

again, if this thread is total BS, have your fun

if you just want to get laid by a stripper, hey don't we all

but if you are really "falling in love" this can only end badly for you and you need to run away now

she won't quit the business for you, it's crazy cash money in a bad economy, and the thought of her giving lap dances to strangers will kill you

don't be the boyfriend who shows up drunk and makes a scene

I've seen that, and it's ugly

That good sound advice. Thank you. I wont ever be that guy. I promise.

What? Your mom fixed you up with a hairdresser! They work for tips too. Your parents will be thrilled.

True. She actually might want see her at work.

Happy horse indeed.

Seriously? This girl is special enough that you made a thread on the internet about her, yet you duck out on your first "date?"

Once again, this will not end well.

Archived