Most inappropriate mother ever?

Thor99

Ignorant black people makes me hate being black sometimes. They just make the entire f-cking race look like ignorant ghetto trash. Thanks for setting the race back 50 years.

Ignorant black people makes me hate being black sometimes. They just make the entire f-cking race look like ignorant ghetto trash. Thanks for setting the race back 50 years.

Totally understand. It's like the cop thread. The only time a cop makes it on youtube is when he does something foolish or inappropriate, and everyone says, "See! Cops were all geeks in high school and they're power hungry A-holes!" Most cops are decent folks making a living and serving their commiunities, in reality. Just as most black folks are working, studying and trying to live a decent life. Most people with a brain don't stereotype by race religion profession or financial status. Some people just suck. And they come in all shapes and sizes.

How ignorant would one be to generalize a whole race based on a few dumb azzes that they came across? In otherwords, dont worry about what people think of you based on what they've seen others do that are of the same race. Thats extreme immaturity on their part, so that would make their view of you irrelevant.

You're one of the coolest and wish I could have met you and your fadora on Wednesday. :-) Couldnt make it to the stadium though which kinda sucked.

P.S. People should do the same with Cops as well. I dont like ******* Cops, but I love G.O.B. lol.

Totally understand. It's like the cop thread. The only time a cop makes it on youtube is when he does something foolish or inappropriate, and everyone says, "See! Cops were all geeks in high school and they're power hungry A-holes!" Most cops are decent folks making a living and serving their commiunities, in reality. Just as most black folks are working, studying and trying to live a decent life. Most people with a brain don't stereotype by race religion profession or financial status. Some people just suck. And they come in all shapes and sizes.

While I agree with your post, there are a lot of people out there who stereotype races based on the actions of a few. Unfortunately for us blacks, ghetto boorish behavior seems to run rampant among the lower income people. So some of the stereotypes are in fact accurate, which is sad smh.

How ignorant would one be to generalize a whole race based on a few dumb azzes that they came across? In otherwords, dont worry about what people think of you based on what they've seen others do that are of the same race. Thats extreme immaturity on their part, so that would make their view of you irrelevant.

You're one of the coolest and wish I could have met you and fadora on Wednesday. :-) Couldnt make it to the stadium though which kinda sucked.

I have a pic with a black guy that looks like you ( based on the sig pix u had!) LOL

ImportedPhotos00209.jpg

The guy with the helmet LOL

Archived