If I punched you in the face

Maxman

what would happen?

Please be as descriptive as possible and the answer I like the best will be eligible for one free punch in the face from me.

depends upon what I had nearby

if had a shovel, would bash your skull with it

if had a spatula, would whack you in the ear with it

if had a lemon, would squirt it in your eye- probably the left one

what would happen?

Please be as descriptive as possible and the answer I like the best will be eligible for one free punch in the face from me.

I would make sweet love to you.

I would allow this punch to land on my face. I'd then laugh at you and spit blood at your feet (assuming your strong enough to draw blood, which I doubt, *****). I would then sound off my mating call for my other half, The Crusher. I'd step to the side laughing in a maniacal manner knowing that you are about to become a meal for my muffin top.

Once he pulverized your face and tenderizing the abundant fatty meat all over your body, I'd pass Crusher some salt and Tabasco sauce and watch him devour you.

what would happen?

I'd be so f'ing surprised that you actually swung on me that I'd have to respect it and get you a beer for having such big balls. Then after our first swig of the beer I'd tell ya that you hit like a B***h! lol.

If you punched me in the face...

I would take a step back, stunned at first by the madness that has overtaken your good sense, only to realize very quickly... it is on!

Reaching over my shoulder, as I lunged forward in an attack stance, I would unsheath the Sword of Magilla

If you punched me in the face...

I would take a step back, stunned at first by the madness that has overtaken your good sense, only to realize very quickly... it is on!

Reaching over my shoulder, as I lunged forward in an attack stance, I would unsheath the Sword of Magilla

I'd be so f'ing surprised that you actually swung on me that I'd have to respect it and get you a beer for having such big balls. Then after our first swig of the beer I'd tell ya that you hit like a B***h! lol.

Okay, you are out. I don't drink. :rl:

Archived