Hot or NOT: Erin Andrews

Vudu

is Erin Andrews Hot?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. is Erin Andrews Hot?

• Yes, she's Hot!
    • No She's Not Hot!

So this is the chick all you sports nut guys are going crazy over? She has the face of a chick 2 times her age. Hot bod though ( as evidenced from that filthy:lol: peephole video) What is your verdict JN!

17303140172759--350x600.jpg

ErinAndrews172733--350x600.jpg

Still think she has an old face.

I think she's beautiful, and those pictures don't quite do her justice.

I think you're straight. :P

She's got a smokin' body but, like Kristen Stewart, she has some masculine facial features.

I think you're straight. :P

She's got a smokin' body but, like Kristen Stewart, she has some masculine facial features.

Hehe, I know, right! :D I'd say I might be 98% attracted to men and 2% attracted to women, but the thought of having to kiss a woman (or do anything else) does not appeal to me in any way. So I don't know what it means if I like to stare at certain ones. Cough KRISTEN STEWART cough.

I've decided I'm voting "hot" on the really beautiful women in these polls even though Kristen (and Adriana Lima from several years ago) are the only ones who are truly "hot" to me.

I'm also sad my "Hottest Man" thread went nowhere. Maybe Lily would come vote with me if I started my own polls. :P

adriana-lima-wallpapers-796.jpg

Screw Lima, her hair isn't shiny enough. Totally check out the hair.

ewww, what is she using "the crimper" ?

and look at those lips, with an upper lip like that, you get such perfect suction it can lead to chaffing

Archived