MAFIA SIGNUP--The Wizard of Oz

SMC

I'm modding the next installment of JN Mafia. It's based on the L. Frank Baum’s, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz and subsequent books (and, of course, the classic movie).

The-Wizard-of-Oz-Posters.jpg

Here, the Wicked Witch of the West and the rest of the people of the Land of Oz are Townies while Dorothy and her band of outcasts are the Mafia Scum.

There are 20 slots.

1. DPR

2. Vicious

3. JiF

4. Slats

5. DanX

6. JVOR

7. Bleedin' Green

8. Lily

9. Pac

10. Runin

11. Smashmouth

12. CTM

13. Integrity28

14. Verbal

15. WWWWombat

16. AVM

17. Barmacral

18. HessStation

19. Naeann

20. Sharrow

ROSTER IS CLOSED

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Note, the game is already set up. So once the slots are filled I can send out the role PMs later that day/evening to kick the game off.

I don't know if we'll have started by then, but I'll be gone tomorrow until 8ish in the evening.

I don't know if we'll have started by then, but I'll be gone tomorrow until 8ish in the evening.

That's cool.

And, don't worry, although avoiding day kills was reeeaaaallly cool in the Predator game there won't be anything like that in this one.

Me! Please?

I think I've seen the movie once. It didn't compare to the books, so I never saw it again. lol

I'm such a book addict. And a mafia addict. This will be fun! Now if I only had time to reread the series.....

BTW 40 posts per page is drivin me nuts, Is there any way I can change it back to 20 ? The option is still not there in the User CP options. Not sure what the big deal is on having the option to adjust all they have to do is enable the drop down box and give us the choice.

Archived