Hot or Not #5: Gisele Bundchen

PS17

Is Jizzelle hot?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Jizzelle hot?

Factory??????? Dude, if women like this were mass produced their would be world peace and earth would be utopia.

Let me go with a pizza analogy.

-I like "family-owned, something unique unto itself" hot

-This chick is "Papa John's" hot.

......The right shape, and cheap enough most people would buy in.

Giselle is hotter than all the other chicks in these hot or not threads combined. The only one that's close is Andrews...and that's because she has a smokin' body. I mean, really, that chick from that teen pregnancy movie? She looks like she is tweleve. I find anyone that finds her "hot" creepy.

So, how does Eva Longoria look without makeup? I guess you don't think she's so hot either. Not too many female celebs look good after seeing them with makeup.

evalongoria1x.jpg

I think she's overrated too. But she looks better than Gisele either way..

Near why I live one of these hot blonde Brazilian women used to give tennis lessons. People, including me, used to sign up for them just to be around a super hot chick. It was worth it. She did ruin it a little by taking the lessons seriously and trying to teach you stuff. But she was so effing cool and hot.

Not. Too cookie-cutter. Straight from the barbie-factory, kachunk kachunk kachunk....

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. Need I remind you of your post about chicks who lie on the Anderson Cooper Hot/Not thread?

Here it is: "Those 'not' votes come from bitterness and disappointment."

Besides, she won't be sharing her 'cookie' with you anyway. Don't be bitter and disappointed darling.

Giselle is hotter than all the other chicks in these hot or not threads combined. The only one that's close is Andrews...and that's because she has a smokin' body. I mean, really, that chick from that teen pregnancy movie? She looks like she is tweleve. I find anyone that finds her "hot" creepy.

This... She has that same type of hotness like Stephanie Seymour also from Vic Secret. Call them cookie cutter all you want, but these woman get paid all those millions for having the "it" factor. May not be your type, but to say their not hot, is kinda silly really.

How do 10 people on this board think Gisele Bundchen is not hot? I mean, if you said she's "overrated" or that "lots of other women are hotter", that's cool. But to definitively say Gisele, a Victoria Secret model, is not hot is ridiculous.

This place is taking a turn for the worse; time to stop inviting all the gays.

How do 10 people on this board think Gisele Bundchen is not hot? I mean, if you said she's "overrated" or that "lots of other women are hotter", that's cool. But to definitively say Gisele, a Victoria Secret model, is not hot is ridiculous.

What I think is factoring in their decision for not voting her hot is that she is Brady's better half. I'd love to see what they're waking up to in the morning.

giselebundchen31.jpg

I think there's a difference in what people consider 'hot'. The pro-giselle types are into checklists: skinny, long hair, fake boobs, "would look good holding a beer mug leaning over a corvette in a swimsuit".

Some of us 'weirdos' just go with their gut. For me I just look at the eyes and judge whether I'm 'affected' or not. As for this girl, she could show up on my doorstep in a storm and crash safely on my couch. (although my wife might not be happy about it :) ) There just isn't any spark.

Look at the bright side. We now know who the gays are.

I think there's a difference in what people consider 'hot'. The pro-giselle types are into checklists: skinny, long hair, fake boobs, "would look good holding a beer mug leaning over a corvette in a swimsuit".

Some of us 'weirdos' just go with their gut. For me I just look at the eyes and judge whether I'm 'affected' or not. As for this girl, she could show up on my doorstep in a storm and crash safely on my couch. (although my wife might not be happy about it :) ) There just isn't any spark.

Careful, careful.... :)

Plz if ur single and this woman showed up to your house with no panties on saying f_ck me none of you who are of the heterosexual persuasion would ever even consider turning her down. Jet fan or no Jet fan.

I would never cheat on my wife. Even for a supermodel. Ahhhhh ... a bolt of lightning!!!!! uuuuhhhh ...

Archived