WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

I've been posting. Not today since there was only spam this morning (which I'm now bored of) and I wasn't here this afternoon. Plus, I've had high enough activity games in the past to get myself killed around these parts. I am aware of how to play, Lily dear.

Of course you are, Barm. You did an amazing job a few games ago, of lurking and letting us destroy ourselves. Consider my desire not to go through that again a compliment.

As far as I'm concerned, Barm, post or swing. Of course, I'm only one vote, and this vote has been drinking....

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So instead of playing your usual game you are trying to look like you are playing your usual game while in reality you are sitting with your opposable thumb up your butt. Scummy imo.

Yeah that. You nailed it. You should vote for me.

Its become increasingly obvious to me why Doggin and DPR are though of as geniuzzzes over on DM. :rolleyes:

Of course you are, Barm. You did an amazing job a few games ago, of lurking and letting us destroy ourselves. Consider my desire not to go through that again a compliment.

As far as I'm concerned, Barm, post or swing. Of course, I'm only one vote, and this vote has been drinking....

That was a bit snarky and uncalled for. You haven't exactly played a fabulous game even with being active. Don't think your lucky shot at the end of the last game covers the fact that you played scummier than anyone on the mafia team. We all marvelled at how you never even got heat on with votes.

As far as the post or swing comment...

Unvote

Vote Lily.

indifference at who you kill so long as you don't have to deal with their activity level is a scumtell.

It's funny because he actually thinks he got under my skin.

Haha... this guys got no idea...

Aww look at the monkey and the wombat thing playing with each other.:D Play nice boys.. we don't want blood drawn.

Lily? Chillax on the innuendoes.. If you want us to believe you don't use the flirting and sexual stuff to your advantage in the game then tone it down a bit. (kiss face)

It might be the alcohol, but I have no idea what you're talking about, sweetie.

That was a bit snarky and uncalled for. You haven't exactly played a fabulous game even with being active. Don't think your lucky shot at the end of the last game covers the fact that you played scummier than anyone on the mafia team. We all marvelled at how you never even got heat on with votes.

As far as the post or swing comment...

Unvote

Vote Lily.

indifference at who you kill so long as you don't have to deal with their activity level is a scumtell.

Clearly I'm not communicating well. His lack of activity caused ME a problem last game. There IS no good reason to vote d1, generally, so I'm going with that one. Call it scummy if you want to. I'd rather not have a repeat of that or the Avatar game - another example of inactive Barm.

It might be the alcohol, but I have no idea what you're talking about, sweetie.

Pleading ignorance to something this blatant, is scummy if you ask me.

Unvote CTM and the useless flap of skin between his legs.

Vote LILY

I'm not going to sit by and watch you smarm your way to end-game again.

Clearly I'm not communicating well. His lack of activity caused ME a problem last game. There IS no good reason to vote d1, generally, so I'm going with that one. Call it scummy if you want to. I'd rather not have a repeat of that or the Avatar game - another example of inactive Barm.

You came off as "I"m better than you so do what I say or **** off". Inn's won the last game so where's the problem? Us Predatards killed off each other and helped the town win the game. Flip of the coin (number out of a hat) bad luck for us good for town. Yeah, Adella, Brettlejuice, and Barm had incredible inactiveness last game but don't lord around like you are better just because you, Pac, and CTM post 5 thousand times a game. Sharrow doesn't post much but when he does he plays a wicked good game and has very good insight.

You came off as "I"m better than you so do what I say or **** off". Inn's won the last game so where's the problem? Us Predatards killed off each other and helped the town win the game. Flip of the coin (number out of a hat) bad luck for us good for town. Yeah, Adella, Brettlejuice, and Barm had incredible inactiveness last game but don't lord around like you are better just because you, Pac, and CTM post 5 thousand times a game. Sharrow doesn't post much but when he does he plays a wicked good game and has very good insight.

My sincerest apologies, Barm, if that's how I sounded. It was not intentional.

I28, I'll go all serious, if that's what you want. I offered to before. Nobody spoke up. I DO know how to, you know.

There can be a happy medium you know? You are practically humping DPR and that's overboard. Light jokey flirting once in awhile is cool but you ooze sexual innuendoes like you are hot for him every time he posts.

Oh my cat fights. Just get to the hair pulling and slapping and get it over with.

vote: Verbal

If we're gonna start playing now, I'm cool with placing a vote on him until he shows, gets replaced, or I'm distracted by another shiny object.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

You know what? I'm going to try one game being totally serious. You guys don't know that side of me. Let's introduce her.

I think you should play however you like. If it helps you enjoy the game more, then get your flirt on! I'm assuming/hoping you're not serious when you do, at least.

vote: Verbal

If we're gonna start playing now, I'm cool with placing a vote on him until he shows, gets replaced, or I'm distracted by another shiny object.

Oh my cat fights. Just get to the hair pulling and slapping and get it over with.

Unvote

Vote Verbal

Weird, that posted before I hit send. Anyway, I agree with Slats logic. Inactivity kills the game and he hasnt even posted yet. Plus, he was this way when we were scum together.

Pleading ignorance to something this blatant, is scummy if you ask me.

Unvote CTM and the useless flap of skin between his legs.

Vote LILY

I'm not going to sit by and watch you smarm your way to end-game again.

I'm not liking this post. I mean the part about CTM is accurate...but the rest of it is opportunistic to me on an easy lynch and the reasoning is echoed sentiment from Naeann.

Unvote

Vote I28

I think you should play however you like. If it helps you enjoy the game more, then get your flirt on! I'm assuming/hoping you're not serious when you do, at least.

+ 1.

I'm never gunna change up my style just fit in

~ Adrock from the Beastie Boys

Again, apologies if I've upset anyone. Wes, you know I love ya, chalk it up to a rough day, okay? Nae, I'm not even addressing that. It's utterly ridiculous.

I'm done here for tonight. I don't want to fight with anybody over anything. And I think it would be refreshing to get attacked for my game play, rather than my personality. Let's try it that way for a change.

I'll be back tomorrow and see if I need to change my vote or something. Have a good night, all.

Thanks, Dan and JiF. I'm not changing who I am, but I can certainly change behavior that is clearlyl bothering some people. They could have said something the other day, but I guess this way is more fun for them. Whatever. I'm here to play not to squabble over that nonsense.

I don't have to explain myself to anyone! That being said, I think the Verbal lynch is useless and ill-advised. What kind of info will it give us? What happens if he doesn't show up when he's at L - 2?

He's far from L-2 right now, and I believe the only player who hasn't checked in. It doesn't give us any info, and as such almost certainly won't be the lynch for today. It does, however, put some pressure on him to actually play.

Thanks, Dan and JiF. I'm not changing who I am, but I can certainly change behavior that is clearlyl bothering some people. They could have said something the other day, but I guess this way is more fun for them. Whatever. I'm here to play not to squabble over that nonsense.

Be yourself cuz at this point, its going to be scummy if you dont.

Love the word squabble.

I don't have to explain myself to anyone! That being said, I think the Verbal lynch is useless and ill-advised. What kind of info will it give us? What happens if he doesn't show up when he's at L - 2?

This is always my issue with inactives, which is why it drove me crazy in the last game! If you're scum, I think it's a really cheap way to survive. If you're town, you're significantly handicapping your teammates.

This is always my issue with inactives, which is why it drove me crazy in the last game! If you're scum, I think it's a really cheap way to survive. If you're town, you're significantly handicapping your teammates.

Well said and its that reason I have on problem lynching someone who isnt playing at all. Day 1 is a crap shoot anyway, rather get rid of dead weight. Last 2 games bored the hell out of me because of how slow it was...part of the reason I started in w/ I'm Batman.

Well said and its that reason I have on problem lynching someone who isnt playing at all. Day 1 is a crap shoot anyway, rather get rid of dead weight. Last 2 games bored the hell out of me because of how slow it was...part of the reason I started in w/ I'm Batman.

Yeah, although dead weight can always turn out to be important dead weight. That's why I'm more in favor of replacing players.

Archived