WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

You know... when my girl was like "come to bed..." last week and I said, "no."

It was okay.

Because I was playing a sci-fi movie guessing game on the computer with strangers... a bit nerdy... but okay.

How the **** am I supposed to explain that I am playing Wizard of Oz on the computer with strangers? WTF.

Vote: Pac

Because I didn't get to last game... and he's always scum.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

WWWWombat (1) -- Pac

Pac (3) -- AVM, Sharrow, I28

AVM (1) -- JVOR

Lily (1) -- Vicious

I28 (2) -- Slats, CTM

CTM (1) -- BG

Hess (1) -- Barm

Barm (1) -- Hess

JiF (1) -- Smashmouth

Smashmouth (1) -- Runin

With 20 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 11 to lynch.

You know... when my girl was like "come to bed..." last week and I said, "no."

It was okay.

Because I was playing a sci-fi movie guessing game on the computer with strangers... a bit nerdy... but okay.

How the **** am I supposed to explain that I am playing Wizard of Oz on the computer with strangers? WTF.

Vote: Pac

Because I didn't get to last game... and he's always scum.

I'm sure if you tell her you've been MVP in just about every game you've played she'll understand.

cept' this time how bout you keep the Champagne corked until the games actually over?

Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn (where the f**k did I grow a horn?), like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

Archived