WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

Your ghey for ninjaing me when I tried to make a fat joke

Sorry to burst your bubble. Not that it matters because you obviously dont know my muffin top. Crusher's problem isnt just what he eats, its how much he eats. Being locked in an type of food store is a dream come true from mt.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to burst your bubble. Not that it matters because you obviously dont know my muffin top. Crusher's problem isnt just what he eats, its how much he eats. Being locked in an type of food store is a dream come true from mt.

Fine then is it worse then crusher getting locked in a weight watchers class with a unitard and a bag of pretzels for a whole 48 hours.

Fine then is it worse then crusher getting locked in a weight watchers class with a unitard and a bag of pretzels for a whole 48 hours.

Permission to delete this post? It is too unkind...shield your children's eyes!

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

JVOR (2) -- Pac, WWWWombat

Pac (1) -- DanX

Lily (3) -- Vicious, Nae, I28

CTM (1) -- AVM

Barm (2) -- Hess, Lily

JiF (1) -- Smashmouth

Runin (1) -- DPR

I28 (2) -- CTM, JVOR

Verbal (4) -- BG, Slats, JiF, Barm

Nae (1) -- Runin

With 20 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 11 to lynch.

Ok, so lily and pac relentless flirt with D P R.. i20 ape and naeann don't like it prolly cause they both want D P R for themselves, jif is still gay, hess and verbal missing and dan and jvor are in fact the gender confused peeps we thought they were, except there's only 1 of them.

Now that i'm caught up, can we lynch the great ape?

It depends, are you over the buzz you got from your sweet 16 party last night and now back to being the boorishly self-admiring know-it-all whose front stoop I'd like to leave a greasy, yellowish turd on? If so, then yes... proceed with lynching me.

This game is off to an unbearable start with all the drama - and is going at an even slower pace than the last game.

D1 mafia drama is boring. **** feelings. Much rather make ghey, fat, stupid jokes.

Agreed. **** all this feelings bull****. Its a game. In the game I hate all of you. In real life... well nothing really changes there.

unvote: Pac

I don't know what to make of the little we've seen today. I expect things will pick up tomorrow. I have a busy day ahead of me, but I hope to check in from my phone a few times. After work I have to attend an event for the teachers who'll be working at the school this summer. Not sure how late it will go, and I unfortunately will probably have to stay the whole time so I can help clean up afterwards. I can't wait for Friday.

If the traits of the lion, scarecrow and tinman could be combined into 1 heartless, brainless coward, it'd be you

That leaves the part of Toto's little pink doggie sphincter open for you... pun intended.

It depends, are you over the buzz you got from your sweet 16 party last night and now back to being the boorishly self-admiring know-it-all whose front stoop I'd like to leave a greasy, yellowish turd on? If so, then yes... proceed with lynching me.

This game is off to an unbearable start with all the drama - and is going at an even slower pace than the last game.

Agreed. **** all this feelings bull****. Its a game. In the game I hate all of you. In real life... well nothing really changes there.

Yeah well nobody loves you and you have crabs running around in your monkey fur.

11 pages in and none of you giant ****ing geeks have speculated about setup yet... who are our usual "setup talk" advocates? It may make sense to start by kicking their tires.

Unless it will cause more emo, if that is the case, then just line up and kick me in the jimmy...

this reminds me of the time crusher called that guy fat..

11 pages in and none of you giant ****ing geeks have speculated about setup yet... who are our usual "setup talk" advocates? It may make sense to start by kicking their tires.

Unless it will cause more emo, if that is the case, then just line up and kick me in the jimmy...

I am pretty suspicious of this post. But I'd rather not speculate atm.

I am pretty suspicious of this post. But I'd rather not speculate atm.

Okay.

You know what I am suspicious of? The fact that nobody seems dialed in to play yet. I'm guessing at this rate D1 will be 35 pages, and a bunch of backpedalling by a lot of people claiming all 15 of their early D1 votes were "jokes."

But go ahead, be suspicious of me for trying to speculate on who it make sense to pressure.

So far this game consists of ghey, emo, monkey, turds, CTM's poontang, and the Shermanator, a futuristic sex wombat sent back from teh future to mouth rape one very special little froggy.

We have 12 pages of ****. Tonight happens to be a good night for me to contribute...

When I am calling it 12 pages of ****, you know its bad.

I found a picture of i20 ape re-hydrating after a long day of FOS'ing and telling everyone how smart he is

aaappp.gif

Hahaha... I can't rep you right now, but I'd like to.

phish.jpg

Annnnnd now I officially have zero respect for you.

I think I'm back. Maybe. Cooking helps. Buying a punching bag and boxing gloves would probably help more. Using them, ah, there's the way to go.....lol

I-28, I get where you're coming from. I just totally suck at d1's. Last game.....well, you were there. I don't have to relive it. I can at least keep the spam down.

If I come up with anything brilliant, I'll post it. Promise.

I found a picture of i20 ape re-hydrating after a long day of FOS'ing and telling everyone how smart he is

aaappp.gif

Gotta hand it to slatsy... the "i 20-ape" thing is funny.

Oh, and don't let that chimps enormous penis intimidate you CTM...

Okay.

You know what I am suspicious of? The fact that nobody seems dialed in to play yet. I'm guessing at this rate D1 will be 35 pages, and a bunch of backpedalling by a lot of people claiming all 15 of their early D1 votes were "jokes."

But go ahead, be suspicious of me for trying to speculate on who it make sense to pressure.

So far this game consists of ghey, emo, monkey, turds, CTM's poontang, and the Shermanator, a futuristic sex wombat sent back from teh future to mouth rape one very special little froggy.

We have 12 pages of ****. Tonight happens to be a good night for me to contribute...

When I am calling it 12 pages of ****, you know its bad.

I agree that today there has been a lot of spam, but it adds levity to the game, and games are supposed to be fun.

And when things are relaxed you can compile a list of the way people are playing together. Nothing concrete but a little base to expand and look further.

Also, I think that set-up speculation is only beneficial for the scum, because it keys them into win conditions and possible roles.

I think I'm back. Maybe. Cooking helps. Buying a punching bag and boxing gloves would probably help more. Using them, ah, there's the way to go.....lol

I-28, I get where you're coming from. I just totally suck at d1's. Last game.....well, you were there. I don't have to relive it. I can at least keep the spam down.

If I come up with anything brilliant, I'll post it. Promise.

Mmmm-yeah. I don't get the emotional breakdown to D1, tbh. Especially since its 99% shenanigans and dooshiness.

Frankly, it only resonates with me as contrived... because this is a kid's guessing game being played by adults on the computer. No big deal. I don't get it when anyone goes emo in this game. Not you, not Crusher... nobody.

I'm sure you are a sweetie in real life, but this is a game. Gotta separate the two, especially given the "locker room" talk that goes on in-game.

I said it last game, and I'll offer it up again here - don't take offense to anything I say in these games. I'll go so far as to apologize in advance for being offensive, because I know its coming. But... Its guy time in here. I go about my business under the assumption that the women that choose to play get that.

That said, I like my vote where it is. This just seems like a routine you go through to last a couple extra days in the game to me.

I'm typically against set up talk, but just to get things going and apease the crazy baboon, I'll give it a shot. But remember this is pure speculation.

My guess is that Dorothy and her gang are scum. And that Dorothy has disrupted the land of OZ by stealing the Wicked Witch of the East shoes. They will be known as Outcasts.

Then there will be the town, known as Ozites. They will be working with the Wicked Witch of the West to find Dorothy and her gang. I got a feeling the town knows who the Wicked Witch of the West is and they are going to need to protect her from Dorothy.

SMC strikes me as the type that would incorporate the Good Witch of the North and the Wizard as neutral players that can help either the town or the scum get closer to victory, so both Dorothy and TWWoW will be desperately searching for them.

And just to make it interesting, the Ozites will win when all the Outcasts are vanquished, unless Dorothy get assistance from a Magical power.

But again, thats just off the top of my head, pure speculation.

I agree that today there has been a lot of spam, but it adds levity to the game, and games are supposed to be fun.

And when things are relaxed you can compile a list of the way people are playing together. Nothing concrete but a little base to expand and look further.

Also, I think that set-up speculation is only beneficial for the scum, because it keys them into win conditions and possible roles.

I agree on all counts. Especially with the levity - you saw my play last game. I love the one-liners, the jabs, the jokes, all of it.

I was just looking forward to using tonight (which happens to be a convenient time for me to burn time on here) to get started.

I wasn't encouraging anyone to talk setup. I was implying that it seems odd to me that nobody has yet. Typically you get the same handful of guys every game talking setup, and then saying they don't like to talk setup, then talking setup some more.

This game? Nothing so far. That seems odd to me.

Archived