WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

Don't change your vote based on the RL issue with Nae. That would make me feel worse, okay? I had no way of knowing this wasn't solved. We exchanged several PMs and I thought it was. I really don't want to focus on this anymore. It's personal and painful.

As for the other, I'm not one to switch my vote a lot. I tend to carefully place my vote once and leave it there. You see it as scummy. I'm sorry. I don't. At least that's a decent reason to vote for me, tho.

Last game your frequent unvoting was off putting to me.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You failed in the Star Wars game, which I won, because I am better at this than you. :Nuts:

VOTE: PAC

You should have signed up to play. Your more active than some of the players who did. :P

We should all agree to keeo RL the hell out of these games. RL stuff has other forums to be discussed in it has no place here. I hate to sound insensitive but this is a game.

One more thing, and then I won't mention it again unless questioned. I can't blame y'all for the questions.

You don't know the trouble I've gone to to keep it out of games. Wasn't me who brought it in. I agree with you. It doesn't belong - at all. No disrespect to Nae, but I would have preferred a PM convo, CC'd to the mod.

Okay, I am done unless y'all ask about it more.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

Lily (4) -- Vicious, Nae, I28, Pac

CTM (1) -- AVM

Barm (1) -- Hess

JiF (1) -- Runin

Runin (1) -- DPR

I28 (8) -- CTM, JVOR, JiF, Sharrow, slats, BG, Smashmouth, Lily

Verbal (1) -- Barm

Nae (2) -- DanX, WWWWombat

With 20 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 11 to lynch.

You bring up this issue everytime you're pressured pretty much. It's like clockwork. If it's truly a real life issue that causes you to break down, why play? So now, because I feel you skate on by with this reasoning as well as the flirting, I'm going to have to take my vote off because I'll be seen as a dick.

Lily was teh case I was making.

JIF came in and contrived a train on me from garbage. Taking the focus of Lily.

Now Lily has me at L2 - right?

I wish I were scum again, I really do... this is like taking candy from a baby.

Chumps.

Truth? I don't really have a thing except the meta reason I'm on Barm, which seems to have gotten him posting, so that's good, and I28's defensiveness. So, I guess I28. (It's d1. I did such a good job scum-hunting on d1 last game. lol But that's what I have for now.)

Wait, what? Full of yourself a little there dear?

Guys, I've got to go soon for most of the rest of the day, so if there's more that you want to say or ask, it better be soon. Let me get this done, too.

Unvote

Vote I28

Over-under on how many more posts we see from her in the next 10 minutes...?

Geez, you guys do like the details. *sigh* I have to be somewhere at 4:30 and I need a bath and stuff in the meantime, okay? Soon means in the next hour or two.

Holy Monkey Brains, I'm bored so I'm actually going to respong. Relish this moment.

What a load of bull****.

Nothing about my initial comment about the "people that usually talk setup" indicates I wanted to "force set up talks."

And I have gone to great lengths with many posts setting the record straight since you and your dip**** "I don't like to read what you write" attitude posted your goofball theory that basically re-tells everything we heard from SMC.

Now you are trying to case me for what? Clearly articulating a question? When you are notorious for not reading ****?

Sounds like someone trying to deflect attention from their own shady move, by conjuring a case from the opposite of the truth.

Is this really your defense? When you bring something up, it initiates the thought/conversation. If you didnt want to talk set ups. You would have said nothing.

I have gone great lengths to prove my innocence! lol What is this mafia 101?

I'm casing you for bring up a topic, you didnt want to tak about. You are articulating a stupid question perfectly fit for a monkey brains. Why are the set up talks players, not talking set up? WE KNOW THE ****ING SET UP!!! lol

So you think what I posted was scummy?

No. I do not meltdown.

I will go down swinging, but I won't look like a chump doing it.

Frankly, if you guys follow JIF's lead on this... then there is no hope for the town, because he is swaying you all with NOTHING. ****ing sheep.

This game is starting off great. 15+ pages of nonsense and now you are all being pushed around by a ****ing retard who is trying to make a case vs. me, because he didn't ****ing read what I wrote. Yeah, that is my fault.

I think we are approaching meltdown status ;-).

Why would the have no hope? You are just one townie if we are wrong, plenty of game left. And i'm not leading any charge, I laid my case, people agreed. I'm far from being aggressive, dont need to be.

Lead around by JIF... of all people. :rolleyes:

I NEVER tried to talk setup. JIF can't read, and now he's spinning a case out of his over-zealous reaction to not reading what I initially posted.

Yay town. You dummies.

Now I want to hang... just so I get the better of your sorry ass 2 games in a row.

You couldn't case me worth a damn last game... and I was scum.

This game, you are manufacturing a diahrea case against me.... and I am town.

I just hope if these puss-eeee's all follow your lead on this, they tear you a new ******* on D2.

You suck at teh mafia.

Dont get why you are trying to act like I'm leading. Really havent had to, its pretty obvious bro.

If you didnt want to talk set up, why bring it up?

Look monkey brains, I'm not 100% but you just arent making any sense to me right now. Its the only case I see in this game.

I-128 this is not about JIF, its about you. JIF has no influence on my vote and everyone here makes their own decision. Your focus on JIF while your heading too a lynch is not going to help your case.

What kind of dip**** comment is this? He asked me what I thought of JIF, I told him.

JIF has certainly influenced votes... read the ****ing thread. People have voted me after stating they agree with JIFs garbage case.

This is absurd.

And here I was dreading the mighty reread, thinking that I'd have to take notes to make sure I caught all the game-related points made.

The page I used was, and still is, blank.

The lynch on i28 looks weird. No scum vibe at all. Maybe I suck on Day 1, but I don't see it.

But the drunk-fest by CTM was by far the best part of the thread. Other than me finally showing up, of course.

I have no vote yet. Gonna hold off for now. Going home - be back later tonight.

Holy Monkey Brains, I'm bored so I'm actually going to respong. Relish this moment.

Is this really your defense? When you bring something up, it initiates the thought/conversation. If you didnt want to talk set ups. You would have said nothing.

I have gone great lengths to prove my innocence! lol What is this mafia 101?

I'm casing you for bring up a topic, you didnt want to tak about. You are articulating a stupid question perfectly fit for a monkey brains. Why are the set up talks players, not talking set up? WE KNOW THE ****ING SET UP!!! lol

So you think what I posted was scummy?

I think we are approaching meltdown status ;-).

Why would the have no hope? You are just one townie if we are wrong, plenty of game left. And i'm not leading any charge, I laid my case, people agreed. I'm far from being aggressive, dont need to be.

Dont get why you are trying to act like I'm leading. Really havent had to, its pretty obvious bro.

If you didnt want to talk set up, why bring it up?

Look monkey brains, I'm not 100% but you just arent making any sense to me right now. Its the only case I see in this game.

Remember this post when you are trying to wipe the egg off your face townies.

Ok guys, I think it's time to kiss and make up. It'll only mean that much more if you do it in public and let us all watch.

Sorry, I'm not doing ANY kissing this game, remember? ;-) Seriously, I meant that I'm done with this in public.

Sorry, I'm not doing ANY kissing this game, remember? ;-) Seriously, I meant that I'm done with this in public.

FAIL! Should read.....I meant what I said when I said I was done....

JIF you are doing a good job leveraging your ignorance to the fact that I have answered all these prop questions you keep asking me. You ask them, I answer them, you ask them again to make it look like I am dodging them... round-and-round we go... and then people say I'm over-defending because you turned me into a broken record.

Well done.

Fortunately for you, these people are stupid.

You pulled this stunt at the perfect time.... really ensured that Lily would slip through.

You couldn't lynch me last game, but you might get it done this game.

You "aren't leading"... but you took the time to respond to all those multi-quotes? You are talking about of both sides of your mouth. Well done lacing that last response with plenty of disclaimers about "not being 100% sure" and what not.

Guys, I've got to go soon for most of the rest of the day, so if there's more that you want to say or ask, it better be soon. Let me get this done, too.

Unvote

Vote I28

She said she'd put me at L2, even though she's got nothing to add... obviously gotta get that vote in now then, because she's leaving.

Geez, you guys do like the details. *sigh* I have to be somewhere at 4:30 and I need a bath and stuff in the meantime, okay? Soon means in the next hour or two.

Or is she... apparently "for the rest of the day" means "soon" which really means "2 hours" from now. It would have made no sense at all in 2 hours to say, I'm done for the night... good that she got her vote on my train though, just in case she wasn't able to for the next 2 hours.

FAIL! Should read.....I meant what I said when I said I was done....

I was going to set the over at 3.

Archived