WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

Wombat, don't make me go all emo on you. Please. It's only d1. Last time I went emo - hell, EVERY time I go emo - it gets ugly. Not to mention embarrassing, although that's easing with the more time I spend here.....lol.

You know, we should start betting on who will go emo first each game.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My pudgy, furry frame that is.

Nostrils flaring, I lower my head. My horn (where the f**k did I grow a horn?), like some phallic symbol of my potent virility, is the last thing you see as skulls collide and mine remains the victor. You are now a bloody red ragdoll suspended in the air on my mighty horn.

F**k am I hard now.

I thought I was annoying... this is kinda like what I do with the whole chimp thing, but he leaves out teh funny.

So we have bestiality, a dead witch, Lily flirting, Crusher's twin brother, and I28 jealous because someone is competing with him for best animal. All we need is some strippers, cocaine and balloons and we will be all set for the rest of the game.

D P R stands in shock, as do most members of the team. But you are all hardened combat vets, and not likely to waste any time not moving with a purpose.

D P R turns around just in time to see...

The20Hunt20Begins.jpg

...twin blades plunge into his belly, lifitng him off of his feet, cutting through into his upper body as he screams in a way that is almost less human than the thing killing him.

The Predator slings him down into the ground, reaches into D P R's pack, and takes the helmet and shoulder canon.

It raises it's head and levels a baleful stare at the cold-shocked team. Then it leaps into the trees and is gone.

D P R, A ROL....

MODE NOTE: SORRY, WRONG GAME

D P R stands in shock, as do most members of the team. But you are all hardened combat vets, and not likely to waste any time not moving with a purpose.

The20Hunt20Begins.jpg

...twin blades plunge into his belly, lifitng him off of his feet, cutting through into his upper body as he screams in a way that is almost less human than the thing killing him.

The Predator slings him down into the ground, reaches into D P R's pack, and takes the helmet and shoulder canon.

It raises it's head and levels a baleful stare at the cold-shocked team. Then it leaps into the trees and is gone.

D P R, A ROL....

That oughta teach him to vote me!

I think we broke the DM folks.

Naw, Womby came out of the box this way. DPR will be fine after a few martinis, and I'm ........ well, I'm just Lily. No worries, boys. :love0040:

It's just my naptime.

snoopy.gif

The20Hunt20Begins.jpg

D P R, A ROL....

Yeah, yeah, just cause you can't handle the heat, deosn't mean you got to get all mod-crazy...

I like blood thhirsty aliens who hunt you down like a dog and and kill you for sport.

You like sequined slippers. people with high voices, and guys that dress up.

It's cool. There's room for everybody in this world. What's important is that you are getting more comfortable expressing yourself. heh

Yeah, yeah, just cause you can't handle the heat, deosn't mean you got to get all mod-crazy...

I like blood thhirsty aliens who hunt you down like a dog and and kill you for sport.

You like sequined slippers. people with high voices, and guys that dress up.

It's cool. There's room for everybody in this world. What's important is that you are getting more comfortable expressing yourself. heh

LOL

Archived