WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think so. there are still a handful of people we haven't heard from though

Yeah. I suck at the strategy part of this game, I like reading things much better. It would be good to hear from people like CTM, Naeann, and that other guy, I think his name is Bleedin or something.

I'll double-check the vote count, but I'm fine with putting DPR at L-2 right now if that's where we are.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 2

DPR (9) -- Runin, Verbal, AVM, Pac, Slats, Sharrow, DPR, Vicious, Hess

Lily (4) -- Smash, Nae, JVOR, Barm

JiF (1) -- CTM

Pac (3) -- JiF, Lily

THOSE NOT VOTING: Dan, BG

With 18 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 10 to lynch.

DEADLINE IN 17 HOURS, 34 MINUTES

I hope all is ok Lily.

Lynch her.

I popped in for a second. If you don't try to keep up here, it's easy to get buried. Smash, that laugh was sorely needed. I don't know how my son is. He had his dad pick him up. My daughter is okay, now that he's gone, or she will be. Me? I'm blissfully medicated. Go ahead and lynch me. I don't mind.

When the meds wear off, or maybe before, I'll give you guys the rest of my reveal, if I'm alive.

I know a couple of you are not enjoying my playing with you. I have good news. I'm sitting the next one out. I'll help runin on the mod side, if he'll let me.

I need to do this. I have to get a handle on some real life stuff.

DPR (8) -- Runin, Verbal, AVM, Pac, Slats, DPR, Vicious, Hess

JiF (1) -- CTM

Pac (3) -- JiF, Lily

THOSE NOT VOTING: Dan, BG, Sharrow

DEADLINE IN 17 HOURS, 27 MINUTES

Wow. So, now we're lynching DPR to prove that DPR can't be lynched and therefore is one of the neutral powers....

So pretty much, if he's scum or townie playing bad he's dead. And if I'm understanding this correctly, if he's neutral he won't die and he'll be town? I'm down with that.

Question, though...how will this in any way clear/condemn Lils? I'm down with going for DPR either way, don't get me wrong...but I'm not sure I agree with some of the talk that it proves her one way or the other

**on a side note, Lil I hope everything's ok with the kids, and if you need to take a break for RL after this one, by all means do so. Hope you'll come back for the next one though.

....Still think you're scum though ;):D lol

Question, though...how will this in any way clear/condemn Lils? I'm down with going for DPR either way, don't get me wrong...but I'm not sure I agree with some of the talk that it proves her one way or the other

**on a side note, Lil I hope everything's ok with the kids, and if you need to take a break for RL after this one, by all means do so. Hope you'll come back for the next one though.

....Still think you're scum though ;):D lol

It proves that I knew what he was. ;-) So, I did investigate him last night. Or it proves that I am not only a fantastic liar but can anticipate things, too.

I really should quit posting on happy pills. Shut up, Lily.

Actually, that's not even true, but it is the closest I will probably ever come in being justified to use that line.

I won't die. Not unless the mod is having me on...

FYI to all meatheads alike. There are A LOT of scummy, dirty hippie folk at Phish shows. There are also a lot of normal people who just like the music...having been to quite a few myself.

As a die hard punk hardcore fan, my guilty pleasure is jam bands. Been to a lot of shows/festivals/etc, I was in college for a long time :-).

FYI again. There is no such thing as tree hugger flower child anymore, just confused filthy, white mongrel disguised as tree hugger flower child. I don't think Chan fits in this category.

No, not in the true essence of the term, but they are still filthy hippies either way. I can see CTM noodle dancing with the best of him. He probably takes his shirt off too.

DPR (9) -- Runin, Verbal, AVM, Pac, Slats, DPR, Vicious, Hess, Lily

JiF (1) -- CTM

Pac (3) -- JiF

THOSE NOT VOTING: Dan, BG, Sharrow

DEADLINE IN 16 HOURS, 55 MINUTES

As a die hard punk hardcore fan, my guilty pleasure is jam bands. Been to a lot of shows/festivals/etc, I was in college for a long time :-).

No, not in the true essence of the term, but they are still filthy hippies either way. I can see CTM noodle dancing with the best of him. He probably takes his shirt off too.

LOL. a well deserved rep. Always my biggest issue with jam bands are the filthy, mangy hippies.

When I die, i will become more powerful than you could ever know...

I wish I could rep you for this.....

I have to spread around the love. I was going to rep random people, but I don't care enough right now. You'll be funny again soon enough :P

LOL. a well deserved rep. Always my biggest issue with jam bands are the filthy, mangy hippies.

One more thing JiF, as a side note, one of my best friends, guy was in my wedding, has been drumming in metal bands since he was 16. Huge Phish/Dead fan, so it goes. I hear ya.

Ok my bad, back to DPR's awesomeness.

Archived