WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

So do we know if the Good Witch was found by the Wicked Witch or the scum? My first read through had me thinking it was the Wicked Witch that found her, but I'm not sure that's necessarily clearly the case.

That's the $64 question.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would pay a lot of attention to who is doing that voting. I found who I said I found, but okay.....

So is this you coming right out and saying that DPR is neutral character that was found last night?

So is this you coming right out and saying that DPR is neutral character that was found last night?

Yep. I might as well. Nothing left to hide here.

Nice dramatic effect, SMC. You write good scenes.

In the vein of nothing left to hide, what exactly is your role?

Oh, honey, you are so predictable. :love0040:

This is it in a nutshell:

I look for magic. I won't find Dorothy, and well, I won't investigate another, so that leaves two. Hence, why I kept saying

Oh, honey, you are so predictable. :love0040:

This is it in a nutshell:

I look for magic. I won't find Dorothy, and well, I won't investigate another, so that leaves two. Hence, why I kept saying

suddenly not worried about revealing too much for fear of a mod kill..... that's convenient.

Yeah .... also my understanding was that her job description is already taken care of by the Wicked Witch?

That's the $64 question.

Apparently so. Nobody has thoughts on this? I bring it up because if we're working under the assumption that DPR is the Good Witch, if we have enough reason to believe it was scum who got to him, he becomes a top lynch candidate. I have to imagine his lack of lynchability is only a one-time thing, or perhaps only until he was found. Not that I'm pushing to go this direction at the moment, but it's something very much worth considering going forward.

I don't know why the role is there, either. Why a tracker if there is a cop? Assuming there is, which is a big assumption. Maybe the WW has a lot of names to go through and SMC felt help would be good. I don't freaking know.

I don't know why the role is there, either. Why a tracker if there is a cop? Assuming there is, which is a big assumption. Maybe the WW has a lot of names to go through and SMC felt help would be good. I don't freaking know.

But how can you help him without being outed? And how could you help him without giving up your findings to the scum team too?

Apparently so. Nobody has thoughts on this? I bring it up because if we're working under the assumption that DPR is the Good Witch, if we have enough reason to believe it was scum who got to him, he becomes a top lynch candidate. I have to imagine his lack of lynchability is only a one-time thing, or perhaps only until he was found. Not that I'm pushing to go this direction at the moment, but it's something very much worth considering going forward.

I thought the giggling in the scene was a good sign. Maybe not, though. I agree, if we have enough reason to believe scum got to him first, we should take care of that asap.

I agree.

For now, I think Lily's lying and should be lynched. Be nice to finally take out one of them. We can get back to DPR when we feel we have solid confirmation one way or the other.

It's not clear, Mr.Hippie. Put down the appletinis and start working your scumhunting magic.

And then we'll do the opposite of what you say. :D

That brought the lol.....

Unclear but interesting how long DPR has been gone.. welcome party in the scum thread running long?

still have a ton of reading , but it looks to me like the wwwow found the good witch, no ? (i skipped to the end ) ... re reading now..

The good witch was found, just the question as to who has found him. He is to big of an enigma in this game, and will cause way more confusion and chaos then what is necessary.

So DPR needs to be eliminated, for the way he was brought to the spotlight.

As far as scum go

I am thinking

JiF

Slats

I am leaning scum on

Dan

Hess

Verb

Everyone else I am getting a pretty much good town vibe from. I had Nae figured as a townie, but that doesn't do us much good now.

The good witch was found, just the question as to who has found him. He is to big of an enigma in this game, and will cause way more confusion and chaos then what is necessary.

So DPR needs to be eliminated, for the way he was brought to the spotlight.

As far as scum go

I am thinking

JiF

Slats

I am leaning scum on

Dan

Hess

Verb

Everyone else I am getting a pretty much good town vibe from. I had Nae figured as a townie, but that doesn't do us much good now.

So you are thinking that Lily's reveal makes sense?

I would also be willing to vote DPR.

Archived