WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Turn to the chapter where you get the sh-t out of your brains and realize Lily is scum.

lol.. i'm not totally discounting it, in fact I'm leaning that direction. i just don't think we should rush to do so...

Lily has not disappeared. Lily is still dealing with the happy pilss. and has nothing more to reveal to you guys except various versions of "dunno." I'm here, just have nothing to say.

How is your role benefitial to town?

lol.. i'm not totally discounting it, in fact I'm leaning that direction. i just don't think we should rush to do so...

fair enough Jerry Tardcia... I've been playing this game too much today and just got it in my dome that she's scum. No veteran outs a magic role when knowing she's also outing them to scum... not only my opinion as you can see by the vote tally.

For now I'll leave you with this...

6a00e551ef63008834010535e2876b970c-320wi

fair enough Jerry Tardcia... I've been playing this game too much today and just got it in my dome that she's scum. No veteran outs a magic role when knowing she's also outing them to scum... not only my opinion as you can see by the vote tally.

For now I'll leave you with this...

6a00e551ef63008834010535e2876b970c-320wi

But what is the point of her role as town, if not to out the wwow?

I mean, even if she was sacrificing herself to keep dpr alive as a convert, doesn't it make more sense to do it in a way that doesn't signal the convert to the wwow as well?

all caught up.. the red smoke and the giggling seem to indicate to me that the wwow found the good witch, but DPR's latest post seems to contradict that line of thought.. need to google-fu the hungry tiger of oz...

I don't understand the rush to lynch lily atm.. for now I'd rather

vote Vic

I follow you on this, but I think we have a couple of more pressing matters with the Lily/DPR situation. I feel like we HAVE to go after Lily right now and DPR's post doesn't seem like something that would benefit the town, IMO.

***Quick question @DPR, though...3 posts per day, I assume you mean game day, correct? And yes, you won't want to waste a post to answer my question...but kindly add it to your next post.

I'm going to vote: Lily, puts her at L-2, I believe

Following along but scared to post? I do that too when I'm scum. ;)

I would hope you know it but this is nothing personal... just happen to think you're scum and am not interested in letting you off the hook.

I'm glad you said that. My killing you last game also wasn't personal. *grin* You are actually one of my favorite people here. I gotta say your bulldog approach felt personal. Not enough to scare me off, mind you. ;-)

Seriously, I've got to get this health issue under control. The mood swings are not only driving me crazy, but they have to be affecting all of you to some degree. But thanks for that, Pac. *hugs*

As for the scared part, it's very easy for something to come out wrong when under the influence. I think I've made enough mistakes that way here at JN in EVERY game, without any influence. I've joked about whiskey but I do NOT post here unless I'm all there. Well, no content, anyway.

You guys can wait till tomorrow to lynch me if you want me to respond to something, right? When I'm feeling better? *giggle* Maybe I should have said worse.......:rl:

Btw, did you find any magic last night Lily? And I'm not talking about the sexual rendezvous you had with I28 in the dungeon.

Is that who that was? :o

Nope. Why? Wanna make some?

Lily should shut up now......

Ok then.

Not that this hasn't been entertaining, but does Lily or anyone else for that matter have any compelling reason for us not to go ahead with her lynch? While it seems somewhat inevitable at this point, it appears to be waiting for something now, and I'm not sure Lily plans on having anything else to say on this. This whole thing is just really peculiar.

Ok then.

Not that this hasn't been entertaining, but does Lily or anyone else for that matter have any compelling reason for us not to go ahead with her lynch? While it seems somewhat inevitable at this point, it appears to be waiting for something now, and I'm not sure Lily plans on having anything else to say on this. This whole thing is just really peculiar.

Who isn't voting?

Where the hell is Smash?

I'm glad you said that. My killing you last game also wasn't personal. *grin* You are actually one of my favorite people here. I gotta say your bulldog approach felt personal. Not enough to scare me off, mind you. ;-)

*climbs on Lilys lap and sips on a Riesling*

why are you still alive darlin'?

So do we know if the Good Witch was found by the Wicked Witch or the scum? My first read through had me thinking it was the Wicked Witch that found her, but I'm not sure that's necessarily clearly the case.

I thought Dorothy and her crew were the Mafia ? Why then would ozzites be killing ozzites ? Wicked Witch and Good Witch = ozzites from my Interpretation

Can you explain Bleedin ?

just heard this song and it made me think of this game

Giebe-uzPFg

maybe we'll see some dead babies and rapes in SMC's future scenes, we can only hope.

This is my all time favorite Misfits song.

But we should replace the lyrics with...."I've got something to say, CTM is super gay. And it doesnt matter much to me...with his ghey hippie way."

This is my all time favorite Misfits song.

But we should replace the lyrics with...."I've got something to say, CTM is super gay. And it doesnt matter much to me...with his ghey hippie way."

"I've got something to say-aayyyyyyy Lily crawled in Pac's lap today... and it... doesn't matter much to him 'cause he is teh ghey."

Yeah, we could do this forever. :)

unvote vote Lily

tbh even if she is scum, i'd have been pro keeping her alive for a bit to see if she'd take anyone down with her. At this point, it doesn't seem like anyone is moving off her so might as well hammer and get it over with, she's the best candidate

I thought Dorothy and her crew were the Mafia ? Why then would ozzites be killing ozzites ? Wicked Witch and Good Witch = ozzites from my Interpretation

Can you explain Bleedin ?

Based on the opening scene, my understanding is that the Good Witch and the Wizard were both indepedent / unaligned characters to start the game whose alignment would be determined based on who found them first, the Wicked Witch or Dorothy.

Here is the quote from SMC's opening scene regarding those two:

What makes matters worse is the overbearing Wizard and that prissy Good Witch of the North have arrived at the castle, and disguised themselves as well. They are neither Ozite nor Outcast and watch and wait. The Wicked Witch and Dorothy need the Wizard

BS

Lily for now, but after her, I am looking at you.

You have dumb brains. We already went down this path, if I post what I took as a hint, you are going to start discussing PM's again because thats what you do and SMC will smack your hand. Either way, feel free to go back and reread his posts. It happened during the I28 fiasco, so its really not that much with in the first 14 pages. Someone as sharp as you will pick up on it if you invest the time.

Dont like the Lily train...here we are on day 3 and we are stuck on the same person since day 1. We gained nothing from the nonlynch of DPR. Do we know for certain that wwow found him, or did dorothy gain the magic blast by finding the gw in DPR?

Feel like scum is being persistent to keep the focus off of them, in fact, I'm pretty confident thats whats happening. If I had to choose who we lynched, I'd say we choose DPR again. No way he is completely able to avoid lynches the entire game. Not a chance. Problem is, we dont know who found him for certain and we dont know if he can help the town.

Sucks. Everyone is so zero'd in on Lily that its pointless to go the other route. My list is Pac, Vic, Jvor. I'd like to lynch one of them or gamble and take out DPR.

unvote vote Lily

tbh even if she is scum, i'd have been pro keeping her alive for a bit to see if she'd take anyone down with her. At this point, it doesn't seem like anyone is moving off her so might as well hammer and get it over with, she's the best candidate

I sure hope my gut is wrong and Lily is scum. I'm not feeling it but I think you are right as per my post above...I dont think lynching Lily is avoidable at this point.

You have dumb brains. We already went down this path, if I post what I took as a hint, you are going to start discussing PM's again because thats what you do and SMC will smack your hand. Either way, feel free to go back and reread his posts. It happened during the I28 fiasco, so its really not that much with in the first 14 pages. Someone as sharp as you will pick up on it if you invest the time.

Dont like the Lily train...here we are on day 3 and we are stuck on the same person since day 1. We gained nothing from the nonlynch of DPR. Do we know for certain that wwow found him, or did dorothy gain the magic blast by finding the gw in DPR?

Feel like scum is being persistent to keep the focus off of them, in fact, I'm pretty confident thats whats happening. If I had to choose who we lynched, I'd say we choose DPR again. No way he is completely able to avoid lynches the entire game. Not a chance. Problem is, we dont know who found him for certain and we dont know if he can help the town.

Sucks. Everyone is so zero'd in on Lily that its pointless to go the other route. My list is Pac, Vic, Jvor. I'd like to lynch one of them or gamble and take out DPR.

I hear you, but she's dead now. Her role makes more sense as a scum role is my problem, but why she announced what she was if scum, I don't know yet. I'm assuming she wanted to save dpr's life and scum was willing to sacrifice her, if she is scum..

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 3

Lily (9) -- Hess, Pac, Vicious, Slats, JVOR, Runnin, Dan, AVM, CTM

With 16 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 9 to lynch.

The Ozites decided to lynch Lily, did they make the right decision?

Gallows.jpg

I sure hope my gut is wrong and Lily is scum. I'm not feeling it but I think you are right as per my post above...I dont think lynching Lily is avoidable at this point.

It's a tough one.. many signs point to scum, but her play to claim and save dpr makes little sense, particularly if the wwow is the one that "converted" him anyway..

I hear you, but she's dead now. Her role makes more sense as a scum role is my problem, but why she announced what she was if scum, I don't know yet. I'm assuming she wanted to save dpr's life and scum was willing to sacrifice her, if she is scum..

Yeah, I get that...but just dont know why they would start it off so early in the game. They could have coasted to this point and then played a move like this which would really have us in a tail spin.

Archived