WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

lynching JiF today also gives us more time to question BG and Vic... Dan is guaranteed scum but Slats dying wish was that we kill JiF... maybe JiF has an important scum role?

Vote JiF:

that's nearly impossible for me to say. I wish Slats could've said more but apparently Dorothy did him in execution style as he was about to speak. This game has been W-A-C-K-Y.

JiF i've been having a bad feeling about and I think he could be dorothy. The push to Dan seems too eager by confirmed mafia (either BG or Vicious). It is definitely a Bus and i'd rather choose which mafia to kill.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe we should kill you before Vic. I'm not sure yet. But I suggest you vote JiF instead of all this long windedness.

Any particular reason why I should go first?

And just curious, why would you expect me to go with JiF due to what we believe to be an investigation result by slats that JiF was magical over me having received my own PM from the mod that told me Dan was scum?

Horrible post imo. I don't see why Mod wouldnt show you who the Wizard, Good Witch are as the cop. Especially since Lilly got it as Scum tracker. Your retardation knows no bounds. You can keep digging a hole for yourself or respect a dying old mans wishes and vote JiF like a good boy.

Don't ask me, I was specifically told by the mod I would receive one of two investigation results, neither of which identified the third party players, when I asked about that I was told I would find out. Don't forget, I revealed all of this, along with my suspicions, well before Vic's bull**** reveal.

Something else I just realized, as I have more fun tearing apart Vic's bull**** reveal. If Vic really was the cop, he would know I was scum. If was scum, he would know Dan was scum too. You know why? Because if Dan was innocent, after I got her lynched (which I tried to do yesterday), I would've been killed immediately after her. In what world does a scum player trade themselves one for one with a townie? Never! So with two confirmed scum in his pocket yesterday he says nothing? And then he wastes an investigation on one of them, instead of trying to find more scum? Come on, you guys can't possibly believe that makes ANY sense whatsoever.

Why do you think I voted DPR? Wasn't I the hammer? I wanted to get him killed ASAP in order to get to the night phase to investigate Dan for myself. This is ****ing horse**** if the town believes this ****ing absolutely desperate cling to ****ing life.

And just curious, why would you expect me to go with JiF due to what we believe to be an investigation result by slats that JiF was magical over me having received my own PM from the mod that told me Dan was scum?

1) You or Vicious are 100% bussing. I think I want to choose. I don't see either of you selling out a valuable member of your team. (Plus she's hot)

2) Did you not even look at the opening post. Slats is clear as day intimating that JiF has been a bad boy. The Wizard is evil. Confirmed. A scum team member is sure to be powered up because hello we've yet to see a completely roleless townie. Scum is jacked up. I'd like to take out a jacked up member please than something both of you are tossing us in a ****ty platter.

JiF, Dan and than you or Vic I can't decide yet.

Why do you think I voted DPR? Wasn't I the hammer? I wanted to get him killed ASAP in order to get to the night phase to investigate Dan for myself. This is ****ing horse**** if the town believes this ****ing absolutely desperate cling to ****ing life.

Again, your investigation of Dan makes no sense under this ridiculous scenario. There's no way she's town if I'm scum... none. So you have two scum confirmed (not to mention DPR), but you don't say anything and waste your investigation on someone you should already know is scum?

Come on, you don't really expect anyone around here to think you're that stupid, do you?

LOL. That's gay. You could have hammered DPR as he was useless to you at that point. You already found him and as he was a neutral you couldn't trust him. I GARUNTEE more than one scum was on that train. Especially towards the end.

As slats is a Magic Finder, maybe he's the only one and you and BG are running a gheyest of gambits. Who knows? So when are you gonna vote JiF?

I DON'T THINK THE WIZ SHOULD NOW BE CONSIDERED SCUM. All it means is that they found him. Doesn't mean he was converted.

1) You or Vicious are 100% bussing. I think I want to choose. I don't see either of you selling out a valuable member of your team. (Plus she's hot)

2) Did you not even look at the opening post. Slats is clear as day intimating that JiF has been a bad boy. The Wizard is evil. Confirmed. A scum team member is sure to be powered up because hello we've yet to see a completely roleless townie. Scum is jacked up. I'd like to take out a jacked up member please than something both of you are tossing us in a ****ty platter.

1) Fair enough. Although keep in mind that with Vic as scum, he has no choice in the matter. Trying to convince people I'm scum and Dan isn't would be WAY too easy to confirm. Dan would get lynched, flip scum and then Vic would be speed lynched. Dan could be valuable to scum, but Vic has no choice but to bus her.

2) I agree slats was adamant that JiF was scum, but it's REALLY throwing me off. I read the opening day post and it said he was a magic finder and as you said, we've yet to see a completely roleless townie, so I'm not sure if him getting a positive result on JiF being magical means he's scum. Maybe there's more to it than I understand, but I guess I still prefer to go with the person I know definitively is scum via investigation, or the other person I know is scum due to BS reveal.

Again, your investigation of Dan makes no sense under this ridiculous scenario. There's no way she's town if I'm scum... none. So you have two scum confirmed (not to mention DPR), but you don't say anything and waste your investigation on someone you should already know is scum?

Come on, you don't really expect anyone around here to think you're that stupid, do you?

Another stupid post. Yes there is. You guys are just looking for enough time right now. Far fetched maybe but certainly possible.

But carry on please.

Yowza...was hoping for no counter-claim. Seems like slats knew what was coming, which makes his choice of JiF interesting..

Both "cops" want Dan dead, which I find even more interesting. We've got a guaranteed scum member in Dan, but I'm leaning JiF and here's why..

Slats was a "magic finder." And his last words were pretty much kill JiF. This being the same night that the Wizard is found. I'm betting slats found him as well, but was too late and knew it. He must have gotten that out there just in case he went down so we'd know.

vote: JiF

How does it not make any sense? So you're just gonna try and insult my ****ing intelligence? Because now the town has to decide whether or not you were just bussing your teammate because I have it CONFIRMED. DPR was dead, I wasn't going to try and switch the town to you because that has bit me in the ass before. I saw steam picking up on Dan and if she was a townie, hammering DPR gets me to night and saves her one more day for me to confirm. Perhaps Dan is something important your team needs dead. Or your buying yourself another day with her death.

It's not about people expecting me being dumb. It's I hope people dont' expect you to be so matter of fact considering this isn't the first time you've pulled off this ****.

This sounds like bull****. "Wasn't I the hammer?" Your rep might be taking a serious hit with this game if this is your defense. I'm on the side of BG right now -- his reveal makes more sense than yours. After his post of thinking he had the Wizard, all I could picture was a QT chat saying "Hey, we need to counterclaim this and get BG lynched".

And then here you come, doing exactly that. The timing of these reveals lends credence to BG being the one telling the truth.

Here's my thoughts:

- JiF is either Dorothy or one of the outcasts. We lynch him first.

- Dan is the same, and we lynch her tomorrow, especially because both "Cops" say she's scum.

- By then we should have a better read on both BG and Vic. If we choose wrong, we suck it up and lynch the other. With 2 potential scum lynches in a row, we should be in ok shape to make a mistake on either of the "Cops".

Vote: JiF

This sounds like bull****. "Wasn't I the hammer?" Your rep might be taking a serious hit with this game if this is your defense. I'm on the side of BG right now -- his reveal makes more sense than yours. After his post of thinking he had the Wizard, all I could picture was a QT chat saying "Hey, we need to counterclaim this and get BG lynched".

And then here you come, doing exactly that. The timing of these reveals lends credence to BG being the one telling the truth.

Here's my thoughts:

- Dan is the same, and we lynch her tomorrow, especially because both "Cops" say she's scum.

- By then we should have a better read on both BG and Vic. If we choose wrong, we suck it up and lynch the other. With 2 potential scum lynches in a row, we should be in ok shape to make a mistake on either of the "Cops".

And your rep will take a hit for buying into his bull****.

How does it not make any sense? So you're just gonna try and insult my ****ing intelligence? Because now the town has to decide whether or not you were just bussing your teammate because I have it CONFIRMED. DPR was dead, I wasn't going to try and switch the town to you because that has bit me in the ass before. I saw steam picking up on Dan and if she was a townie, hammering DPR gets me to night and saves her one more day for me to confirm. Perhaps Dan is something important your team needs dead. Or your buying yourself another day with her death.

It's not about people expecting me being dumb. It's I hope people dont' expect you to be so matter of fact considering this isn't the first time you've pulled off this ****.

The only way I see this situation being correct is if BG is Dorothy. A VERY risky play, and not one I'd be making at this point if I was scum. They're kicking our collective asses right now, so I'd just lay low and keep NKing townies. Especially considering that little bitch found both Glinda and the Wizard. No reason to put your neck on the line with a false claim, which is why I'm believing BG over you.

And your rep will take a hit for buying into his bull****.

Haha. Good thing I don't really have one....or at least most likely not a very positive one, hehe.

What about my thoughts, Vic? Do you agree? Disagree? If so, what do you think is the better play for the town?

Here's my thoughts:

can you elaborate on why you feel the timing of BG was better?

Here's my thoughts:

We're hurting right now. I have a confirmed guilty on scum and going after JiF means nothing to us if he's not scum. It's another free pass we're handing scum which is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

can you elaborate on why you feel the timing of BG was better?

Absolutely. BG comes out and claims Cop, with a guilty on Dan. Ok. And he shares his thoughts on getting a failed reading for Night 1. He then extrapolates those thoughts to the conclusion that the person he tried to view Night 1 might actually be the Wizard.

Then Vic claims Cop, with a guilty on Dan as well. I tried to put myself in the scum's position there, and I totally would have counterclaimed Cop if I was the Wizard, seeing that it's obvious the scum got to the Wizard. Regardless of whether the Wizard becomes part of the scum team, a symp, or whatever, he's not pro-town. I just see the counter by Vic to be the scum move that I would make. Simple as that.

Based on how BG revealed, what he said, and the timing for Vic's counterclaim, I'm inclined to believe BG, unless proven otherwise. Obviously I'm not infallible - I could be in the process of getting taken for a ride by BG in which case I'll salute him after the game, and rep the **** out of him for pulling the wool over my eyes. But I doubt it...

We're hurting right now. I have a confirmed guilty on scum and going after JiF means nothing to us if he's not scum. It's another free pass we're handing scum which is EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT.

What about slats? He is a confirmed (dead) townie, and he said JiF is scum. His coroner report shows him a magic finder - don't you think we should vote accordingly? Especially with all this bussing business and claim/counterclaim, don't you think the safe (and best) play is to lynch JiF first?

If you disagree, please tell me why.

With JiF at L-2 I might as well say this now. I investigated JiF night two and got an innocent result back. While it's entirely possible he's the godfather (I had considered that as possible previously, so slats info had me struggling on it), that is my reason for being hesitant to vote JiF before Dan or even Vic. It's also why I was asking if slats, as magic finder, could really be sure of the alignment based on the type of results he would receive.

Absolutely. BG comes out and claims Cop, with a guilty on Dan. Ok. And he shares his thoughts on getting a failed reading for Night 1. He then extrapolates those thoughts to the conclusion that the person he tried to view Night 1 might actually be the Wizard.

Then Vic claims Cop, with a guilty on Dan as well. I tried to put myself in the scum's position there, and I totally would have counterclaimed Cop if I was the Wizard, seeing that it's obvious the scum got to the Wizard. Regardless of whether the Wizard becomes part of the scum team, a symp, or whatever, he's not pro-town. I just see the counter by Vic to be the scum move that I would make. Simple as that.

Based on how BG revealed, what he said, and the timing for Vic's counterclaim, I'm inclined to believe BG, unless proven otherwise. Obviously I'm not infallible - I could be in the process of getting taken for a ride by BG in which case I'll salute him after the game, and rep the **** out of him for pulling the wool over my eyes. But I doubt it...

What about slats? He is a confirmed (dead) townie, and he said JiF is scum. His coroner report shows him a magic finder - don't you think we should vote accordingly? Especially with all this bussing business and claim/counterclaim, don't you think the safe (and best) play is to lynch JiF first?

If you disagree, please tell me why.

That's exactly why, He was a MAGIC FINDER. He isn't the cop. It seems to me he was a specified finder role. I had these on my teams in my LOST game. If he is saying JiF is scum I'm inclined to believe that JiF is one of the neutrals. If I'm misreading DPR's death scene it reads "Neutral", it didn't say scum, or townie, or anything.

With that being said, is it crazy to think that if JiF is the captured neutral that he means nothing to scum now? It makes me think he is worthless because they used DPR to run their gambit, and I'm assuming they know he'd die.

We have scum. We should kill scum.

My my my...look at what we have here. JiF is about to be lynched. Love it. Somethings never change.

Well, both BG and Slats were right. I'm innocent, I'm an Ozite and I have magic.

Do the math...what could my role be?...because it aint that little hoochie Dorothy and it aint that numb skull Wizard.

My my my...look at what we have here. JiF is about to be lynched. Love it. Somethings never change.

Well, both BG and Slats were right. I'm innocent, I'm an Ozite and I have magic.

Do the math...what could my role be?...because it aint that little hoochie Dorothy and it aint that numb skull Wizard.

A retarded one armed rabbit that dances macarena?

So do you think Vic is town and BG is scum?

Truth.. Carry on

A retarded one armed rabbit that dances macarena?

See...this is where you superior intellect hurts you Hess. I wouldnt expect you to figure out my role because you are a big picture guy and over look the simple stuff.

But it should be obvious for those simpletons in the game.

I'm an Ozite, I have magic...what could I be?

And its ironic you mentioned Rabbit...because one of the most famous Rabbits in the world is known for a signature line...and in that line, lies my role.

See...this is where you superior intellect hurts you Hess. I wouldnt expect you to figure out my role because you are a big picture guy and over look the simple stuff.

And its ironic you mentioned Rabbit...because one of the most famous Rabbits in the world is known for a signature line...and in that line, lies my role.

I saaay instead of the counterclaim you're looking for lets just lynch you instead. :cheers:

Ah goddamnit.

Archived