SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OFFICIAL FINAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 5

DanX (2) -- BG, Pac

JiF (7) -- Hess, JVOR, AVM, Verbal, Smash, Runin, DanX

Vicious (1) -- JiF

With 12 Ozites in the Castle, it takes 7 to lynch.

The Ozites decided to lynch JiF, did they make the right decision?

Gallows.jpg

I got an innocent result back last night on the person I investigated. Considering I wasn't roleblocked, I'm assuming there isn't one in the game and am thinking my night 1 target was the Wizard, although I can't be sure. Would be interested to hear everyone else's thoughts on that and then we can decide if you want me to reveal who that was.

Vote: Dan X

Can you reveal that please ?

Guys, I have to go. If you guys don't recall my normal hours, I bounce around 3:15 PST, then I hit the gym and go home, log on for 10-15 minutes around 5 PST, then I'm off until about 8 PST.

See you then Dorothy.

errr.. maybe not so good...

Dan and her scummates get to keep their numbers which is why they wanted to bus JiF.

Ok, so instead of pushing any competing trains I'm strictly voting for the people whom you claim are supposedly on my side? You are very scummy to me right now.

How in the hell would you know something like this? I don't remember that ever being noted in the OP. This is the scummiest post of the game thus far. I was multi-quoting and saw this, and then noted BG's post below:

I was responding to Hess, that was his theory, not mine ... and I said it didn't make sense to me. But way to go skimming for a reason to believe these cop claims about me.

This is the another thing that has me worried about lynching JiF. In addition to my innocent investigation, while "pushing" for Dan's lynch, he seems to be in no rush to actually get a competing train to JiF going by voting the person he claims to have a guilty investigation result on. Makes me wonder if he's hoping JiF gets lynched instead. I'm hoping I'm wrong about that and he's just stuck between the option of two scum teammates getting lynched, which would be absolutely awesome.

So what's up with your fake innocent result on JiF? Scum.

I'm not nearly as anxious as you my friend. You wanted to bus your scummate with a quickness to vet yourself. I know that this is going to get sorted out with time as entirely frustrating as it is.

Still don't understand how you thought it made sense to not vote me. Scum.

I was responding to Hess, that was his theory, not mine ... and I said it didn't make sense to me. But way to go skimming for a reason to believe these cop claims about me.

Hahaha. You posted that before the cop claims, and I multi-quoted it as I caught up with the thread. Nice try, though. We'll hyper lynch you tomorrow. ;)

And I think we need to figure out this BG/Vic thing quick. One of them is obviously Dorothy, and the other is the real Cop. I'm leaning towards BG being the Cop, but that's only my current position, and is subject to change.

Edit: Damn Dan, you just identified 3 scum! Awesome! Why didn't you say this before - we would have won the game already! (heavy sarcasm icon)

Buuuut, you do ask a good question. BG, how the hell did you get an "innocent" result on JiF?

Buuuut, you do ask a good question. BG, how the hell did you get an "innocent" result on JiF?

That is a good question... Supposedly he got that "inconclusive" result night 1 which is why he thought he got a neutral...

Is this Dan bussing her teammate after they'd just enjoyed some success? Why lol?

That is a good question... Supposedly he got that "inconclusive" result night 1 which is why he thought he got a neutral...

Is this Dan bussing her teammate after they'd just enjoyed some success? Why lol?

Who knows those three (Dan, Vic, BG) need to go down next. Problem is there might be one innocent in the pack and one hanger still out there.

I feel like no matter what we do we're making the wrong decision. Why the hell did Dan just hammer on a teammate? There's gotta be something going on in the background that we don't know about.

How'd your other investigations go? Surprised that with all this anger for her and her werid early play that even JVOR picked up on, You didn't investigate her earlier.

JVoR is full of poop and you know it. You all think you can read me so well. My actions have been pro-town this entire game, but SMC straddled me with this stupid millerness to throw me off my game. I love how after these cops come forward everyone's so eager to pretend I looked scummy the whole time. I'll have a good laugh about it when you lynch me and realize I've been on your side the entire time ...

JVoR is full of poop and you know it. You all think you can read me so well. My actions have been pro-town this entire game, but SMC straddled me with this stupid millerness to throw me off my game. I love how after these cops come forward everyone's so eager to pretend I looked scummy the whole time. I'll have a good laugh about it when you lynch me and realize I've been on your side the entire time ...

See this is the type of crap I don't understand. I KNOW DAN like the back of my hand and she's up to something. She's INTENTIONALLY acting like a scumball.

Who knows those three (Dan, Vic, BG) need to go down next. Problem is there might be one innocent in the pack and one hanger still out there.

BG might be the play... more I think about it he just blatantly lied to us saying he got an innocent on JiF... that's not possible.

Can i vote yet?

I would like to believe you, if that means anything.

See this is the type of crap I don't understand. I KNOW DAN like the back of my hand and she's up to something. She's INTENTIONALLY acting like a scumball.

Excuse me? I am made of 100% scum-free, scum-resistant fabric. You all know it. This is ridiculous, haha. One-time use ability, you'll see what it is soon enough.

Excuse me? I am made of 100% scum-free, scum-resistant fabric. You all know it. This is ridiculous, haha. One-time use ability, you'll see what it is soon enough.

If you have a "1 time ability" use it on BG... he lied about JiF and put all this on you.

That would be your best defense at this point.

Archived