WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Without them getting JiF we win.

im surprised you guys didnt see that, btw. I mean there were 3 players going after you more than anyone else, Lily, DPR and JiF. Like I said, I don't think scum would go hard after anyone in case they were going after the wwow.

it was 4 against 2... you guys had more chances to have someone at the ready by controlling when lynches went down.

We had JiF as scum after his first 5 posts... we just let him live because we figured it the town knew it was a gimmie.. he was not playing like an unaligned player at all.

Honestly...I dont know how many more hints I could have dropped to you brother. I mean...seriously. I was pissed that you didnt pick me up. Pissed!

Once again JiF had 2 out of 3 on his radar for scum. If you would have picked up on my hints, we would have dominated them!

Its nice being on the winning team, but I wont lie...I was really hoping for you to pick me up!

Honestly, I dont know how else I could have played it. I mean, I dropped hints left and right. Played like I was Rex Ryan. Even got a hand slapped by the mod for all to see about discussing PM's with Runin. Why do you think I was so all up in his **** about the "verbage".

WWOW = :donk:

im surprised you guys didnt see that, btw. I mean there were 3 players going after you more than anyone else, Lily, DPR and JiF. Like I said, I don't think scum would go hard after anyone in case they were going after the wwow.

We did see DPR... we were told we did way before they did... we just lost when people like YOU ;) unvoted and stalled things..

The hardest part for me was not knowing who anyone was. I knew Dorothy. That's it. The town knew the WW. The scum knew all the scum. Who the hell was I to vote for or go after? I could have accidentally hit a teammate or the WW. That part was rough!

Honestly...I dont know how many more hints I could have dropped to you brother. I mean...seriously. I was pissed that you didnt pick me up. Pissed!

Once again JiF had 2 out of 3 on his radar for scum. If you would have picked up on my hints, we would have dominated them!

Its nice being on the winning team, but I wont lie...I was really hoping for you to pick me up!

Honestly, I dont know how else I could have played it. I mean, I dropped hints left and right. Played like I was Rex Ryan. Even got a hand slapped by the mod for all to see about discussing PM's with Runin. Why do you think I was so all up in his **** about the "verbage".

WWOW = :donk:

yeah, i was surprised too, especially after dpr flipped neutral and you alluded to picking up on it early by soemthing he said. From what SMC said they had you pegged as scum and sometimes you get blinders when you make your mind up too soon..

We did see DPR... we were told we did way before they did... we just lost when people like YOU ;) unvoted and stalled things..

My bad. That part sounds gay though, unless you and Vic were the only one allowed to send in a PM. If I had been the witch this game, we would have been F'd cause I wasn't around for half of the lynches.

My bad. That part sounds gay though, unless you and Vic were the only one allowed to send in a PM. If I had been the witch this game, we would have been F'd cause I wasn't around for half of the lynches.

Which is what Slats is talking about... the first to submit the name jazz killed us.

yeah, i was surprised too, especially after dpr flipped neutral and you alluded to picking up on it early by soemthing he said. From what SMC said they had you pegged as scum and sometimes you get blinders when you make your mind up too soon..

Thats when I got blatantly obvious. I mean dude, I wouldnt even respond to Runin asking me to show the posts where he dropped the hints. I again said something along the lines of..."no, because then we will start discussing PM verbiage".

So pissed when I heard Dorothy picked me up...game would have been Epic is wwow found me...and I was trying hard to make that happen.

Which is what Slats is talking about... the first to submit the name jazz killed us.

If Runin's game is up next, I promise we won't do anything like that. I'm assisting him.

If Runin's game is up next, I promise we won't do anything like that. I'm assisting him.

the only reason I might play is because we probably only have 1 or 2 left until football season which is typically when we take a long break.

this game was frustrating.

Hey hey, don't talk to her like that. Not her fault you guys kept thinking lynching her was a mistake. :D

It was only a mistake because you got JiF with your luck shot.. if it was a typical game the last 2 days you guys lose.

you gave yourself away this morning.

the only reason I might play is because we probably only have 1 or 2 left until football season which is typically when we take a long break.

this game was frustrating.

It wouldnt have been if you didnt ALWAYS assume I was scum. If you recruited me, it would have been a totally different ball game. Especially considering you were 1 of the 3 on my list. With your name cleared, we could have had gone hard after Vic and JVOR and with BG having a confirmed on Dan...it would have changed the whoole game.

That said, I feel your pain. When I was Cult Leader in the JI/JN game and Doggin put all those percentage restraints on me...I thought he was literally setting up the game just to piss me off. I found my love on N1, homoctmfag on N2 and that was it...I had to play duck and run for the entire game.

I am OUT!

I was unhappy with all the RL you brought as a symp, too. Last year I was scum in one of these games when my mother died. I wanted to share that with my interwebz friends, but I absolutely couldn't do that with the game going on. It would've just been unfair to people who would've then been reluctant to vote me for that reason.

I'm not gonna have much tolerance for RL BS in these games in the future.

It was only a mistake because you got JiF with your luck shot.. if it was a typical game the last 2 days you guys lose.

you gave yourself away this morning.

I'm not trying to gloat here but, we did win.

Had you lynched one more of us we would've been crippled. If you guys wanna be pissed that's fine. I'll just stay away from this thread. Good game to my teammates and to the town.

Thats when I got blatantly obvious. I mean dude, I wouldnt even respond to Runin asking me to show the posts where he dropped the hints. I again said something along the lines of..."no, because then we will start discussing PM verbiage".

So pissed when I heard Dorothy picked me up...game would have been Epic is wwow found me...and I was trying hard to make that happen.

when i reread after phish shows, i came away fairly convinced that you were wizard, vic was scum, dan or jvor was scum (don't know why, but i refused to believe both) and avm was innocent..

I'm not trying to gloat here but, we did win.

Had you lynched one more of us we would've been crippled. If you guys wanna be pissed that's fine. I'll just stay away from this thread. Good game to my teammates and to the town.

lol

I am OUT!

I was unhappy with all the RL you brought as a symp, too. Last year I was scum in one of these games when my mother died. I wanted to share that with my interwebz friends, but I absolutely couldn't do that with the game going on. It would've just been unfair to people who would've then been reluctant to vote me for that reason.

I'm not gonna have much tolerance for RL BS in these games in the future.

I get that and if something like that ever happens again, I'll be firm that it belongs in PM. Believe me, I was mortified that so much of that went public.

Archived