WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

And I confirmed it for you because you morons didn't know I had a mirror.... I was hoping to get whoever shot at me dead... 1 last kick to the ribs from SMC.

I call nans..

you were duped..

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game. Would have liked for the benefits from the neutrals to be lost when they died, but it doesn't look like that would have worked given the benefits Pac would have gained from finding them. Also don't like the 4 to 2 advantage on finding them, along with the better benefits, imo, but that's nitpicking. :D

Anyway, me and Smash are liberated, so I guess we won afterall, lol. Ctm dead though

meh, that's bad luck they targeted both me and CTM on the first night. Might have got something into their heads if they thought it was unique.

yeah.. i put a lot of effort into being a NK target, walked around thinking i pulled it off for a few days till smc broke my spirits lol..

meh, that's bad luck they targeted both me and CTM on the first night. Might have got something into their heads if they thought it was unique.

It was actually because we all agreed you're a really good player and too dangerous to let stay around that we targeted you. The next night we didnt wanna risk missing again, and after that there was too much going on to go after you

It was actually because we all agreed you're a really good player and too dangerous to let stay around that we targeted you. The next night we didnt wanna risk missing again, and after that there was too much going on to go after you

Sharrow

CTM

BG

Slats

JVoR

Players I LOOOOVE to take out as scum. It's a respect thing.

Lol

@ALL

You guys are pissing me off. If people think this is cheating, so be it.

BUT DIDN'T I FREAKIN' TELL YOU THAT A NIGHT KILL ON THE WICKED WITCH WOULD "FAIL"?????

WHAT HAPPENED WITH SHARROW???

That is all. :D"

weak lol. I had them going! Alright, I was pissed before, but I'm happy that at least I got to screw with them a little bit. JVOR and AVM had me fooled too though, I would have lost anyway if it was up to my play.

yeah.. i put a lot of effort into being a NK target, walked around thinking i pulled it off for a few days till smc broke my spirits lol..

same, made me think DPR was scum when he said he didnt see anything evil about me. No way would i have unvoted him if I wasn't trying to keep up that appearance.

I call nans..

you were duped..

At that point they needed to shoot at me and have the mirror work for there to be any chance whatsoever.. sorry to ruin your bwahahaha from earlier.

Great job creating the game SMC... thanks for the time and effort.

At that point they needed to shoot at me and have the mirror work for there to be any chance whatsoever.. sorry to ruin your bwahahaha from earlier.

Great job creating the game SMC... thanks for the time and effort.

I thought we still had a chance in case they had a hard time finding the doc. oops no doc though. I would have played a lot tighter at the end there if i knew that. I hope I didn't help them narrow it down.

not ruined.. i think you're fos.. it's funnier this way.. they made a nice play.. tip your cap and get em next time sport..

munchkins weren't a mason team and weren't told about each other, btw. I don't know if they knew that the other 2 existed or not. I later figured there were three from the picture SMC gave me, being that I was the 3rd in the picture.

munchkins2.jpg

I thought we still had a chance in case they had a hard time finding the doc. oops no doc though. I would have played a lot tighter at the end there if i knew that. I hope I didn't help them narrow it down.

I thought you played great... we just didn't get them in time.

my biggest mistake was assuming everyone knew JiF was "scum" and thinking we had to lynch the neutrals once they became a part of the scum team.. We should have known they didn't really count with their numbers.. if we don't lynch DPR might have been different..

Oh and Dan coming out of nowhere and hammering JiF yesterday... If we kept him alive at that point and lynched her probably would have been different as well.

not ruined.. i think you're fos.. it's funnier this way.. they made a nice play.. tip your cap and get em next time sport..

If they shot at anyone else it was automatic game over... they would have outnumbered us... not that hard to see. I've been thinking there was no doc since day 1 in our chat.

and I don't lose well.. at all. especially when looking at the huge "celebration" going on and the realization that I wasted countless hours hit me. I think we've all had bad losing moments in this game.

I thought you played great... we just didn't get them in time.

my biggest mistake was assuming everyone knew JiF was "scum" and thinking we had to lynch the neutrals once they became a part of the scum team.. We should have known they didn't really count with their numbers.. if we don't lynch DPR might have been different..

Oh and Dan coming out of nowhere and hammering JiF yesterday... If we kept him alive at that point and lynched her probably would have been different as well.

Nobody else liked that I hammered jif with the line "he seems scummy"? I laughed so hard when you said "please don't" in response to my ridiculous special miller claim. You played very well.

Nobody else liked that I hammered jif with the line "he seems scummy"? I laughed so hard when you said "please don't" in response to my ridiculous special miller claim. You played very well.

Thanks.. you played great as well.

I'm sure I'll get a laugh out of it all tomorrow....

Lol

weak lol. I had them going! Alright, I was pissed before, but I'm happy that at least I got to screw with them a little bit. JVOR and AVM had me fooled too though, I would have lost anyway if it was up to my play.

You did a great job. So good that scum thought you had a more important role.

My thing was I wanted to prevent what happened to CTM at the end of the THING game. I didn't want a failure to read or understand something to be a side's undoing.

I made it clear as day the distinction of what happened to you & CTM compared to shooting the Wicked Witch.

Oh and ...

BLEEDIN': Vicious had a 1-time Investigation proof vest, that's why your investigation failed. If you had investigated him the next night he would have come up Outcast.

PLUS, while the Munchkins could evade all night actions for 1 night, they take 1 less vote to lynch. That's why they're Special-needs townies. They have a certain handicap.

Great game SMC, and keep in mind any bitching from me this time is directed at my fellow townies and not you. :biggrin:

Although I'm just curious in case I missed it, what was with the failed investigation result night one? I mean, I'm so badass I identified freakin' Dorothy day one, I feel like that alone should've just won me the game. :P

Great game SMC, and keep in mind any bitching from me this time is directed at my fellow townies and not you. :biggrin:

Although I'm just curious in case I missed it, what was with the failed investigation result night one? I mean, I'm so badass I identified freakin' Dorothy day one, I feel like that alone should've just won me the game. :P

Just saw the answer, nevermind... good stuff. I still think I should've auto-won, that's how hard I rule.

Thanks.. you played great as well.

I'm sure I'll get a laugh out of it all tomorrow....

Pac, you played great. Your team lost because of 2 things, if they went the other way you'd likely win:

1. Realizing that the reason JiF didn't know who you were was because he was Neutral and not scum.

2. Failing to lynch DanX

That's really it. You lynch DanX rather than JiF and the Scum is down 8-3. Right then that changes Team Dorothy's strategy.

Just saw the answer, nevermind... good stuff. I still think I should've auto-won, that's how hard I rule.

After your 1st 3 investigations I thought you were going to MVP the town to a win. I was amazed.

I'm surprised the "investigation failed" N1 didn't set off alarms for you. Right then and there you should have thought: Neutral or Dorothy.

Also, another nugget:

BEFORE DOROTHY FOUND THE GOOD WITCH, Dorothy would not be lynch proof BUT if Vicious was lynched 1 of the scum team had to be martyred.

Pac, you played great. Your team lost because of 2 things, if they went the other way you'd likely win:

1. Realizing that the reason JiF didn't know who you were was because he was Neutral and not scum.

2. Failing to lynch DanX

That's really it. You lynch DanX rather than JiF and the Scum is down 8-3. Right then that changes Team Dorothy's strategy.

Well I didn't talk myself out of it for the first 3 hours this morning... if all townies show up before 11 then we probably do lynch her.

but whatever... gg to scum.

After your 1st 3 investigations I thought you were going to MVP the town to a win. I was amazed.

I'm surprised the "investigation failed" N1 didn't set off alarms for you. Right then and there you should have thought: Neutral or Dorothy.

Also, another nugget:

BEFORE DOROTHY FOUND THE GOOD WITCH, Dorothy would not be lynch proof BUT if Vicious was lynched 1 of the scum team had to be martyred.

Very interesting. Yeah, I certainly started off strong and the worst part is all of my investigations after that I was choosing between the person I chose and another person who ended up being scum. On more than one occasion I almost investigated both JVOR and AVM, but them's the breaks.

I realized later in the game I should've known better on the night one info, but by then it was kind of already irrelevant. I considered reinvestigating a couple of times, but just never got back to it, and was just working under the assumption I had been roleblocked. Once I received a different message when blocked I just said to myself "way to go, dumbass".

2. Failing to lynch DanX

I think they still would have won there. At that point, Vic hadn't counter-revealed BG, and he was pretty clean at that point, imo just like AVM and JVOR. It would have been really tough to put those 3 together on the team.

CONGRATULATIONS TO

D P R FOR WINNING HIS

FIRST GAME OF JN MAFIA!!!!!!!

:cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

:bwahaharoll:

being dragged across the finish line, but he'll take it :D

(and i didn't read the whole QT in detail, so he could very well have been a big help)

:bwahaharoll:

being dragged across the finish line, but he'll take it :D

(and i didn't read the whole QT in detail, so he could very well have been a big help)

DPR did help and he really didn't deserve to get the early heat he did. I thought he played very clean.

But, Team Dorothy did keep him from EPIC FAIL after being recruited.

In order to say Lily from lynch, he proposed that they try to frame Pac and get him lynched.

Archived