WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vote: Hess

He was very good as scum last game before succumbing to his brain tumor.

i trying to figure out what to make him not voting me last night..

FOS: CTM for buddying up to JVoR by speaking Asian.

Waterbed... weird stuff. First time I've felt that - don't envy Californians.

Yeah.. i was surprised when i got my first (first week in LA).. Was not expecting that.. I jumped up and hurried out of my office, get to the door and everybody's just working in the cube farm as if nothings happenning.. lol..

you = poop.

I think scum is scared to come out and play... they're pathetic.

Does Pac always talk about scum this way, or just when he is scum? I remember him coining the term "Predaturds" last game. I wish I knew you guys as well as you know each other. Someday....

Does Pac always talk about scum this way, or just when he is scum? I remember him coining the term "Predaturds" last game. I wish I knew you guys as well as you know each other. Someday....

Pac talks that way about his mother..

Yeah.. i was surprised when i got my first (first week in LA).. Was not expecting that.. I jumped up and hurried out of my office, get to the door and everybody's just working in the cube farm as if nothings happenning.. lol..

yeah well our cube farm bolted out the door and stood outside for 15 minutes like a bunch of jackasess (myself included)... as if the building was going to suddenly collapse or something ha.

I can't remember who came up with the term but it wasn't me... I'm sure I20 Ape will take credit for it though.

Archived