WIZARD OF OZ Mafia Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah well our cube farm bolted out the door and stood outside for 15 minutes like a bunch of jackasess (myself included)... as if the building was going to suddenly collapse or something ha.

Lol.. dude that's where i was heading. I slinked back into my office and hope'd nobody saw me..

I can't remember who came up with the term but it wasn't me... I'm sure I20 Ape will take credit for it though.

Are you sure? You sure used it a lot.

No that's Pac pretty much. He's the forceful type.

Like that in a man! ;-)

Vote Verbal

Lameo last person to check in!!!!

Wow! That's love, Nae! *giggle*

I can't remember who came up with the term but it wasn't me... I'm sure I20 Ape will take credit for it though.

I came up with Pred-a-TARDs.

You came up with all the other jokes that killed the moment like a wet fart in tighty whiteys.

Does Pac always talk about scum this way, or just when he is scum? I remember him coining the term "Predaturds" last game. I wish I knew you guys as well as you know each other. Someday....

I think I remember somebody saying something pretty similar last game, don't know if it was him or not though.

I think I remember somebody saying something pretty similar last game, don't know if it was him or not though.

Hess practically challenges scum to fist fights every game...

I'm just trying to get a little something going... people are more quiet then usual.

I'm just trying to get a little something going... people are more quiet then usual.

Yeah, people are trying to imitate me. I know I'm kind of a big deal, but seriously...

Yeah, people are trying to imitate me. I know I'm kind of a big deal, but seriously...

I think it was that picture you drew. Everybody wants in on that portrait.

I have to agree though it is quieter than usual in here. This feels more like a day 3 lull.

After last game, and being wrong on all 3 of my d1 suspects, not to mention KILLING one of them (who, incidentally, was right on 2 out of his 3 suspects,) I'd like to think I'm better off kicking back and watching the d1 antics for a while this time. My instincts will kick in later, like d3 or so.

After last game, and being wrong on all 3 of my d1 suspects, not to mention KILLING one of them (who, incidentally, was right on 2 out of his 3 suspects,) I'd like to think I'm better off kicking back and watching the d1 antics for a while this time. My instincts will kick in later, like d3 or so.

So I suppose we should keep you around until your instincts kick in then?

Pac is like that monkey that will do the little dance and jig for you when you're watching him but the second you turn your back he'll steal your wallet.

Unvote

Vote:JiF

Pac is a pocket picking monkey and I get voted? I cant catch a break around here lately.

D1 obervations...

Lily - will regret for the rest of her life that she had the opportunity to nestle up with me.

CTM - holds his liquor about as well as high school cheerleader.

Pac - still really really dumb

JVOR - I'm actually thinking he created DanX so that he could eventually claim a heterosexual relationship down the road.

Vic - formerly known as VicGod is two timing on his smoking hot Asian princess he calls his wife w/ Lily

Nae - turns me on

BG - loves the booze, should probably seek AA

I28 - monkey brains

Wombat - gheyhomofag from Boston the land of gheyhomofags

DPR - random and creepy

Smash - really hates D1

Crusher - not playing, but his spirit remains

If I didnt not list you, you arent important, sorry.

Pac is a pocket picking monkey and I get voted? I cant catch a break around here lately.

D1 obervations...

Lily - will regret for the rest of her life that she had the opportunity to nestle up with me.

JVOR - I'm actually thinking he created DanX so that he could eventually claim a heterosexual relationship down the road.

Vic - formerly known as VicGod is two timing on his smoking hot Asian princess he calls his wife w/ Lily

Nae - turns me on

I28 - monkey brains

DPR - random and creepy

Smash - really hates D1

I'm important!!!

D1 obervations...

Nae - turns me on

I28 - monkey brains

DPR - random and creepy

Smash - really hates D1

:yawn: Too long. Didn't bother reading it.

D1 obervations...

Nae - turns me on

I28 - monkey brains

DPR - random and creepy

Smash - really hates D1

Thanks for the list.. was about to hit the head and needed something to wipe my ass with.

D1 obervations...

Nae - turns me on

I28 - monkey brains

DPR - random and creepy

Smash - really hates D1

Why am I random and creepy? You're random and creepy...and you're ghey.

Sorry that not all of us can be hot asian chicks with a Star Wars fetish and therefore get automatic credit on an internet message board full of dudes.

Don't worry, you can still dream, of being a hot asian chick.

I'm important!!!

Not really. Its just that those not no the list are less important.

I know, I was excited for you!! That's a first, right?! :D

Shut up JVOR.

:yawn: Too long. Didn't bother reading it.

Liar. You read every word of it. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Thanks for the list.. was about to hit the head and needed something to wipe my ass with.

Was it something I said?

Why am I random and creepy? You're random and creepy...and you're ghey.

:gay:

ZOMG, WIPING YER ASS? SO HOT!

/lily'd

:P

Honey, keep trying.....

Already do, darlin', but it's a pain I'll just have to live with. Between Kira and Nae, I think you'll manage just fine, tho. You're probably already asking "Lily who?"

You left out something about laps... and the word 'darlin'

It took me YEARS to perfect my style. Give him a few posts, at least, hon. ;-)

Shut up JVOR.

I'm not JVoR, I am JVoR's cute girlfriend. JVoR is so manly and perfect, he is like a god. He is the best mafia player in the world. I cater to his every need. Did I mention I have great hair, too. JVoR is so cool.

I can't believe that neither i20 ape or DPR have half the scum figured out by now....

we're what? 300 posts in. You guys are slipping

I'm paying just enough attention to know that you slipped yourself roofies last night... you idiot.

Honey, keep trying.....

Already do, darlin', but it's a pain I'll just have to live with. Between Kira and Nae, I think you'll manage just fine, tho. You're probably already asking "Lily who?"

It took me YEARS to perfect my style. Give him a few posts, at least, hon. ;-)

I need to get more in touch with my feminine side.

Archived