Lamont

The Troll

Can we break away from sucking the Giants' dicks long enough to discuss Lamont Jordan's 122 yards and 3 touchdowns that just carved up the team that whipped our ass last week? I believe this now puts the "free agent bust" at seven touchdowns on the year. Congrats to the stupid Raiders for giving a guy that's never carried the load a big contract.

The thing that kills me the most about this is Herm denying the guys talent. Never tried to get him the ball against those tough bigger defenses that Martin tended to struggle against(Raiders,Steelers,Pats). Lamonts gone and was severly underutilized here.

Lamont Jordan- the only guy to make it into Herman Edwards' doghouse. How that happened, one may never figure out.

I never said Martin didn't get it done last week. The Jets defense was the problem.

For the record I don't get off on bashing the Jets. Things are pretty bad around here these days and there isnt much to look foward to. Especially with our offense.

Come on Matt. I know you get off on bashing the Jets but let's be real. Martin wasn't the problem in the Buffalo game and a healthy Jets team at home would beat the Bills just as the Raiders did.

They weren't beating anyone playing how they did last week...49ers aside.

I agree Curtis isnt as good as LaMont, but who is?

Lamont is almost god-like with that 3.6 YPC average this season.

a.) Norv Turner hasn't exactly been putting Lamont in the best position to succeed.

b.) Lamont got bottled up the Eagles. See Tomlinson, Ladanian.

c.) He was averaged 3.6 ypc BEFORE today's game.

d.) It was still higher than Martins'.

a.) Norv Turner hasn't exactly been putting Lamont in the best position to succeed.

b.) Lamont got bottled up the Eagles. See Tomlinson, Ladanian.

c.) He was averaged 3.6 ypc BEFORE today's game.

d.) It was still higher than Martins'.

He's still better than Martin. But LaMont has not been great, lets not kid ourselves here.

He also got owned by the chargers defense and the chiefs defense.

He's still better than Martin. But LaMont has not been great, lets not kid ourselves here.

He also got owned by the chargers defense and the chiefs defense.

The Chiefs "owned" Lamont? If not for a BS penalty, Lamont would have had 100+ yards and 2 touchdowns. I hardly call that being owned. And he DID have a sh*tty game against San Diego, but he only had 12 carries. If he'd have been fed the ball 30 times like Martin, he'd have had 90 yards.

Lamont doesn't play for the Jets any longer. Don't give a Sh#t about his stats!!!!

And that goes for Moss as well.

Give it up guys.....

Agreed, we should talk about Chad Pennington's stats. Oh wait he doesn't play for the Jets any longer.

• 1 month later...

Archived