Leon's Seattle Comeback

51 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Its not the amount of neg reps, its the posts he neg reps.  Seemingly no mind or reason to it.  Out of nowhere, for no apparent reason you can get Gooched. 

He just blanket downvotes everything and rarely posts. I think he’s trying to goad retaliatory down votes to build up a huge negative rep. Don’t give him the satisfaction. It’s the laziest troll job ever. Ignore.

• Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, jgb said:

He just blanket downvotes everything and rarely posts. I think he’s trying to goad retaliatory down votes to build up a huge negative rep. Don’t give him the satisfaction. It’s the laziest troll job ever. Ignore.

Its hard to retaliate even if you wanted to, he doesnt post enough.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

? I still dont get it at all.

poster signs up, but never posts.

poster downvotes people at random for no reason.

poster comes back weeks or months later and ressurects any random post from years past for no reason.

Hilarity ensues, current posters shower praise on the brilliance of this rascal as if he were a modern day andy kauffman. Max does not ban, despite the not funny, spammy behavior.

Amirite?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

poster comes back weeks or months later and ressurects any random post from years past for no reason.

Hilarity ensues, current posters shower praise on the brilliance of this rascal as if he were a modern day andy kauffman. Max does not ban, despite the not funny, spammy behavior.

Amirite?

Praise?

I think it’s more like mutual acknowledgement of how weird it is and a synchronized shrug and laugh.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Amirite?

Like performance art, the entertainment value is in the response.

• Upvote 3

On 6/10/2021 at 8:30 AM, jgb said:

My theory is @The Gooch is a bot, and you're not going to change my mind.

• Haha 2

I remember back in 2009 now much I wanted the Jets to resign Leon long term. I felt awful for him when he broke the leg. I guess, at the end of the day you can't really blame the Jets for moving on? That injury was pretty bad. I was pretty happy when I saw him regaining his former self, albeit with a team other than the Jets......

40 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol, the Gooch likes this post^^.

In other Gooch News, he is now following me, @Integrity28, @Jet Nut, @Jetsfan80, and @southtown24th. I don't know what that means, but I now have a fear boner. It's so exciting!

Hi, Gooch!

Just saw the notification.  
Proud to have made the cut.  

Wear it like a badge of honor boys!

• Haha 3