Im happy Santana got to play with a REAL team and a REAL QB

GlennFoley

That bum Coles.. The guy is horrible, and I hate him.. Everytime I see him I am reminded of how we let an amazing future Hall of famer leave.. not to mention the future Hall of Famer(S.Moss) makes almost twice as less as the bum(Coles)

I hope Coles breaks his toe so we could cut his emotional arse, and get rid of him for good...

Santana is not only a much better player then Coles, but a much better person as well..

We miss you Santana, and we're glad you're gone.. You don't deserve to play for a franchise as inept as the Jets, and with a QB as bad as Chad Pennington.. Im glad you can now showcase your talents with a REAL team, and a REAL quaterback..

On behalf of NYJ fans everywhere we apoligize for ever doubting you.. You truly ARE a special player, and im sure the Jets apologize for stealing 4 years of your career, and costing you millions of dollars in the proccess..

Sa what you all want, this post is an exhibit in frustration. The poster is tired of this organizations blunders as am I.

While I doubt SM is a HOF'er, I totally agree with the posters passion, and overall feeling of embarassment and disgust with the NY Jets organizaition.

Archived