JetNation Has A BIG Announcement

Maxman

There is. It's called finheaven.com. You should check it out. Maybe if you're lucky you'll like it so much you'll actually stay there ;)

that place is dreadful. Every player on our team (including the Practice Squad) is a "Stud" over at finheaven. Actually get better Miami Dolphin talk over here...it's not uncommon to come here and see 3 or 4 dolphin related threads.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We really have a few announcements to make this month. Some of them are pretty cool (cough iPhone app cough) but one of the announcements is BIG. Really big.

How can anything be bigger than something thats iphone related?

Max is actually going to open an IHOP of his own. Unfortunately, because of his addiction to all things food-related, I predict it will go out of business before the first paying customer is served.

that place is dreadful. Every player on our team (including the Practice Squad) is a "Stud" over at finheaven. Actually get better Miami Dolphin talk over here...it's not uncommon to come here and see 3 or 4 dolphin related threads.

yeah i have to agree that place is full of retards.

We really have a few announcements to make this month. Some of them are pretty cool (cough iPhone app cough) but one of the announcements is BIG. Really big.

Really big? I will settle for nothing less than 8 inches!! Lol

Really big? I will settle for nothing less than 8 inches!! Lol

And that is why we get along so well.

Anyhow, the announcement is so BIG that it is being pushed back to Monday. Independence Day and I put this BIG announcement on par with that.

And that is why we get along so well.

Anyhow, the announcement is so BIG that it is being pushed back to Monday. Independence Day and I put this BIG announcement on par with that.

Independence Day is Sunday -- you know the 4TH OF JULY. :P

Archived