Maxman

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did I mention this was big?

1. 124 is coming back

2. JN, JI and TGG are merging forming a super board

3. Max's daily caloric intake is now lower than his post count

4. Max is starting a few new boards- for the UFL, Arena Football and Flag Football

5. JN is shutting down since the funny is gone. Max blames all the refugees from the 2nd Great JI purge.

6. New and Improved board. New look, same lame posters.

7. Borgo?

8. Atwater is finally a legal word at JN

9. Max is competing in the Nathans Hot Dog eating contest wearing nothing but a diaper and a JN tattoo on his gunt.

10. Max won the lottery. PSL's for everyone!

Nah...one year my nephew spilled the beans at our fourth of July picnic, no only did we not have beans to eat that year but it attracted ants and other bugs.

Whats the rule on spilled beans? Are we allowed to cry? Or is it like spilled milk? What foods/beverages can we cry about and what cant we cry about.

Personally I cry about any food spilled that has passed the 5 second rule. But I think Ive been wrong all these years.

RE: iphone app

Tapatalk or forumrunner?

Actually -- that isn't the announcement. BUT here is a bit of good news. We will have mobile skins in JULY. And we won't use that crappy tapatalk thing that you have to buy.

I refuse to put a skin out that you have to buy. Instead we will have an iPhone app. A generic mobile skin as well! For free. :-P

Actually -- that isn't the announcement. BUT here is a bit of good news. We will have mobile skins in JULY. And we won't use that crappy tapatalk thing that you have to buy.

I refuse to put a skin out that you have to buy. Instead we will have an iPhone app. A generic mobile skin as well! For free. :-P

Gotcha. I already use tapatalk for two other forums I am a member of and one that I run so I was hoping I could just add JN to the mix. :P

Gotcha. I already use tapatalk for two other forums I am a member of and one that I run so I was hoping I could just add JN to the mix. :P

Technically we could add it, although we are switching off vbulletin. Let me check and see if it works with the new software we are moving to. If so I will add it. If you already own it, no sense in you having to change.

I will check...thanks!

And that is why we get along so well.

Anyhow, the announcement is so BIG that it is being pushed back to Monday. Independence Day and I put this BIG announcement on par with that.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Is he still too sexy for his shirt?

1. 124 is coming back

2. JN, JI and TGG are merging forming a super board

3. Max's daily caloric intake is now lower than his post count

4. Max is starting a few new boards- for the UFL, Arena Football and Flag Football

5. JN is shutting down since the funny is gone. Max blames all the refugees from the 2nd Great JI purge.

6. New and Improved board. New look, same lame posters.

7. Borgo?

8. Atwater is finally a legal word at JN

9. Max is competing in the Nathans Hot Dog eating contest wearing nothing but a diaper and a JN tattoo on his gunt.

10. Max won the lottery. PSL's for everyone!

I CALLED IT!!!! 124 is BACK!!! WOO!!! :Ban:

Archived