Packers | Green's Season Over

Smizzy

Pack are even more snake bitten than us

Packers | Ferguson Likely Out Indefinitely; Could Return this Year

Mon, 24 Oct 2005 04:06:53 -0700

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports Green Bay Packers WR Robert Ferguson (knee, ankle) does not appear to be lost for the season. The team's medical staff does not suspect damage to either his ACL or MCL, but further tests Monday, Oct. 24, will determine if he damaged his PCL or LCL. Given the fact he also suffered a sprained ankle on the play, it is unclear when he will return to the field. His chances of playing during Week 8 or in the near future appear to be slim.

its true, and their record certainly reflects it...bet they wish they didnt buy into peer pressure by drafting rogers this year, cause they could be staring at leinart if things keep up like this...

So he becomes Phillip rivers...there are plenty of NFL team who need a QB out there.

Im with you...worse problems to have than Rodgers AND Leinart, esp. when you got Rodgers at the tail-end of the 1st round and are paying him as such.

spose you guys have a point...and if they ended up with the no 1 or 2 pick i wouldnt be surprised to see them picking up bush over leinart anyhow, especially in light of this recent devlopment...

Green is in massive RB decline. He will never the player he was.

Ahman Green's terrible season has nothing to do with his abilties declining.

The Packers lost their Starting 2 probowl G's ,M.Rivera & M.Whale this off season. then he lost their Center Flannigan. He didn't have half a chance.

Ahman Green's terrible season has nothing to do with his abilties declining.

The Packers lost their Starting 2 probowl G's ,M.Rivera & M.Whale this off season. then he lost their Center Flannigan. He didn't have half a chance.

Much like Curtis Martin I think it is a mixture of both O-line ineptitude and the fact that both RB's lost a step.

Wow, he goes down as the biggest bust in my fantasy football career. What's sad is I wouldn't give up on him. I even started him last week and put Portis on the bench thinking he would walk all over the Vikings. Needless to say, he's now a FF FA and Antowain Smith is my backup option. :lol:

You can't fully blame Green Bay's offensive line woes on Green's performance this year. Green was also terrible last year. Just ask my fantasy team. His fall from grace has been nothing short of amazing. He isn't Reggie Brooks or anything, but he's looking more like Chris Warren.

Archived