Will Vick get nailed again??

SouthernJet

It seems there is smoke to this and it isnt going away...

Feds turn their attention back to Mike Vick

Posted by Mike Florio on July 1, 2010 10:51 AM ET

Buried in the report from Marcus Hayes of the Philadelphia Daily News that Virginia Beach police have taken a renewed interest in Eagles quarterback Mike Vick in connection with last week's birthday bash bang-bang incident is word of another potentially troubling development.

Per Hayes, Vick's federal probation officer is investigating the situation as well.

Though proof beyond a reasonable doubt would be needed to pin responsibility on Vick for criminal involvement in the shooting of Quanis Phillips, a lower standard applies to the question of whether Vick violated the terms of his dogfighting probation by associating with Phillips or any other convicted felon.

And the term "associate" doesn't include only sitting at a table, sipping Grey Goose and cranberry juice and talking about old times. By arguing or squabbling or fighting with Phillips, Vick necessarily would have been "associating" with him.

So while Vick's role in the shooting could end up being much more than what it initially appeared to be, his more immediate predicament comes from the lingering fumes of his last legal entanglement, which ended up being much more than what it initially appeared to be.

He's going to get popped again sooner or later, he's just not very smart and immature.

This was a bad idea from the start, and he is not honest about anything.

He said he was gone long before the shooting, yet he is seen on the security surveillance tape 4 minutes before the shots were fired.

I guess there were some patsy spies there as well. :rim:

if i was in mike vick's - or any other high profile athlete's shoes, especially someone with a history of trouble - i would stay the F away from night clubs!

just have a party in your mansion!

if i was in mike vick's - or any other high profile athlete's shoes, especially someone with a history of trouble - i would stay the F away from night clubs!

yup..

the thing that is worrisome is that in all the police/news writeups of the incident, it continues to say 'Vick and his entourage'..when is he gonna give up the 'posse mentality'..it just keeps gettin him in trouble..

yup..

the thing that is worrisome is that in all the police/news writeups of the incident, it continues to say 'Vick and his entourage'..when is he gonna give up the 'posse mentality'..it just keeps gettin him in trouble..

When you hang out with crappy people only crappy things will happen to you.

Yeah, but then the shootings would happen on his property and he wouldn't be able to weasel his way out of it. Bottom line is it isn't the places that are getting him in trouble, it's himself and the people he chooses to surround himself with. Derek Jeter goes to nightclubs all the time. So does Mark Sanchez. So do alot of athletes for that matter that don't fraternize with gun toting thugturds.

Where are the Vick apologists now. The guy is a scumbag with a penchant for lying.

oh they will be there. just you wait. it will be the white man trying to bring down another brother. it has nothing to do with race though. scum bags come in all shapes and colors.

Archived