The official I hate KROD thread

slowmoe57

He sucks plain and simple I will never ever have confidence in this Butthole until the Mets wash their hands with him. He does not fool anyone with his constant balls in the dirt. Please include him in any trade to get Cliff Lee. I am sick and disgusted to see yet another fine pitching perfomance go to waste. Damn I am pissed off right now.

As a Met fan I have come to realize he is the most overrated closer out there- one clean inning is a miracle for him Tonight was another wasted effort by a starter for us.

He reminds me so much of John Franco. God forbid he has a 1,2, 3 inning in a save opportunity. Did you watch how Jerry manuvered the game in the 9th so KRod could get a save Friday night ? He nearly blew that one too.

As a Met fan I have come to realize he is the most overrated closer out there- one clean inning is a miracle for him Tonight was another wasted effort by a starter for us.

He ie heavily focused when he pitches against the Yankees though.

ArmandoBenitez1973.jpg

:rl:

The unhittable armando benitez. he's better than Rivera.. oh wait no..Billy wagner is better than Rivera..lol..oh wait..Mariano Rivera is the greatest closer in the history of baseball.

As a Yankee fan, we have been so spoiled by having Rivera in there for 13 years. I remember John Wettland making my heart palpitate. when you look at Rivera's post season stats with all the games hes been in, its just amazing.

He sucks plain and simple I will never ever have confidence in this Butthole until the Mets wash their hands with him. He does not fool anyone with his constant balls in the dirt. Please include him in any trade to get Cliff Lee. I am sick and disgusted to see yet another fine pitching perfomance go to waste. Damn I am pissed off right now.

Amen.

He ie heavily focused when he pitches against the Yankees though.

:rl:

The unhittable armando benitez. he's better than Rivera.. oh wait no..Billy wagner is better than Rivera..lol..oh wait..Mariano Rivera is the greatest closer in the history of baseball.

As a Yankee fan, we have been so spoiled by having Rivera in there for 13 years. I remember John Wettland making my heart palpitate. when you look at Rivera's post season stats with all the games hes been in, its just amazing.

Wetteland was good with the Yankees. Mets fans would kill to have a closer who is half as good as Wetteland was in 1996.

Yeah, and the ump won that game for you. ;)

sorry don't know what your talkin about ;)

just kidding -- true bad call did help out and if not K-ROD would be crucified today in the papers -- and deservingly so. :cheers:

sorry don't know what your talkin about ;)

just kidding -- true bad call did help out and if not K-ROD would be crucified today in the papers -- and deservingly so. :cheers:

I agree, K-Rod tried to feed Manuel to the lions and Cuzzi bailed him out. :character42:

How many closers that were supposed to challenge Mo for his crown have come and gone over the years?
Allot of closers are on fire for a year or 2, some times 3 or even 4, then they just fade away.

What makes Mo truly the greatest is his constant longevity.

Archived