Newest JetNation Moderator ~ The Crusher

Maxman

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would you? We're not even nice to the moderators around here. I actually think this requires us all to be bigger *******s to the Crushinator.

Yes, you should act worse to me now that I'm a moderator. Maybe next time you could mod kill me AND my mother.

it's a shame - i liked crusher as a poster.

Cookies are a nice way to show affection

His first order of business, recruiting fat chicks to JN.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Your my favorite Dolphin troll. I wish I can take you home and keep you next to my garden.

Cookies are a nice way to show affection

did you become brain dead once they gave you the button? you've become a lot less funny, that's for sure. another good poster ruined by becoming a mod. :Nuts:

did you become brain dead once they gave you the button? you've become a lot less funny, that's for sure. another good poster ruined by becoming a mod. :Nuts:

But he never asked, I followed all your rules....

I disagree, I think it's a combination of the low calorie diet they put me on and reading your post. So since your part of the problem please call Ms Crusher @1-800-fat-hubby and ask her if a brother could get a couple bonus pastries. Please be part of the solution, I need your help.

I disagree, I think it's a combination of the low calorie diet they put me on and reading your post. So since your part of the problem please call Ms Crusher @1-800-fat-hubby and ask her if a brother could get a couple bonus pastries. Please be part of the solution, I need your help.

is it just me or does The Crusher sound an awful lot like Marko...

Does JN ban trolls?

I seem to remember last season trolls running rampant on here- Damn Trolls!!! lol

they have to be real A-holes to get banned here...we had a Fins fan banished a few weeks ago on a totally non-related to football issue(s)

Archived