Newest JetNation Moderator ~ The Crusher

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First crusher steels kleck's jiftch, and then takes his dream job..

Welcome, Crusher. I'm sure you will be a benefit to the moderation team. Whew!, that was some buildup they gave you. Three days!

yes but you're the first one to make him feel thin

Why would you? We're not even nice to the moderators around here. I actually think this requires us all to be bigger *******s to the Crushinator.

Yes, you should act worse to me now that I'm a moderator. Maybe next time you could mod kill me AND my mother.

it's a shame - i liked crusher as a poster.

Cookies are a nice way to show affection

His first order of business, recruiting fat chicks to JN.

May God have mercy on our souls.

Your my favorite Dolphin troll. I wish I can take you home and keep you next to my garden.

• Upvote 1
Cookies are a nice way to show affection

did you become brain dead once they gave you the button? you've become a lot less funny, that's for sure. another good poster ruined by becoming a mod. :Nuts:

did you become brain dead once they gave you the button? you've become a lot less funny, that's for sure. another good poster ruined by becoming a mod. :Nuts:

But he never asked, I followed all your rules....

I disagree, I think it's a combination of the low calorie diet they put me on and reading your post. So since your part of the problem please call Ms Crusher @1-800-fat-hubby and ask her if a brother could get a couple bonus pastries. Please be part of the solution, I need your help.

I disagree, I think it's a combination of the low calorie diet they put me on and reading your post. So since your part of the problem please call Ms Crusher @1-800-fat-hubby and ask her if a brother could get a couple bonus pastries. Please be part of the solution, I need your help.

is it just me or does The Crusher sound an awful lot like Marko...

• Upvote 1
How come I never got that 2nd interview you promised me? (Congrats Crush)

cause you didnt provide sexual favors during the 1st interview...duhhhhhhhh

Does JN ban trolls?

I seem to remember last season trolls running rampant on here- Damn Trolls!!! lol

they have to be real A-holes to get banned here...we had a Fins fan banished a few weeks ago on a totally non-related to football issue(s)