Ladainian Tomlinson Hall of Fame

visajets

LT wins a SB here enters Hall of fame as a Jet or Charger.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. LT wins a SB here enters Hall of fame as a Jet or Charger.

• NYJETS
    • SD Chargers

One SB he goes in as a Charger. But since the Jets are going back-to-back at least it will be interesting. If he wins 2 here possibly a Jet. Not sure if he will hang on for that 3rd SB and play for the vet minimum. If so, then he goes in as a Jet.

This isn't baseball, he doesn't go in as a member of a certain team but he will be remembered as a Charger b/c that is where he built his HOF resume. Even if he was w/ us 3 years and we won 3 SBs(I hope this happens:D) he'd be remembered as a Charger.

This isn't baseball, he doesn't go in as a member of a certain team but he will be remembered as a Charger b/c that is where he built his HOF resume. Even if he was w/ us 3 years and we won 3 SBs(I hope this happens:D) he'd be remembered as a Charger.

The sport has nothing to do with the decision. Its all up to the individual. He spent most of his career with SD agreed.

Depends on whether or not he was instrumental in the wins or not. If he's on the sideline no one cares. If he was scoring TD's he'll be remembered for ramming the ball into the EZ en route to back-to-back-to-back SB wins for the Jets. Those will be his career highlights even though he was more impressive in his youth.

We are as likely to see Michael Irvin winning the Nobel Prize in Physics as the Jets winning back-to-back-to-back SB's because of LT's regained greatness.

LT is DONE!

This.

Considering he's a shell of himself from his great years as a Charger, I'd say he wont be doing anything here that will make people remember him as a member of the NY Jets. Hopefully I'm wrong.

But at least he's got a Jets tattoo!

The sport has nothing to do with the decision. Its all up to the individual. He spent most of his career with SD agreed.

It has everything to do w/ it. In baseball the players wear a hat on their busts, in footnall they do not. john Riggins is not in the hall as a Washington redskin, he is in as a player who played for the Jets and redskins but everyone associates him w/ Washington for obvious reasons.

Depends on whether or not he was instrumental in the wins or not. If he's on the sideline no one cares. If he was scoring TD's he'll be remembered for ramming the ball into the EZ en route to back-to-back-to-back SB wins for the Jets. Those will be his career highlights even though he was more impressive in his youth.

We are as likely to see Michael Irvin winning the Nobel Prize in Physics as the Jets winning back-to-back-to-back SB's because of LT's regained greatness.

Unless he ran for 2,000 plus yards in 2 of those 3 seasons and had incredible postseasons he'd still be remembered as a Charger.

In your example, the image of him scoring for us in a SB would be remembered but he'ds till be remembered as a Charger.

If Obama could win a Nobel prize off his community organizer experience......

...pretty sure you can go in as both SD and NY. I beleive Mike Haynes did....Pat and Raider...I think. I could be wrong. Happens every blue moon. Being wrong, that is. :)

Anyway, this is a stupid question for obvious reasons.

LOL!

He will pretty much need something like 5000 yards, 40 TDs and 2 SBs in the next 3 years to go in as Jet, and even then I'm not sure.

As far as I'm concerned he goes in as a Charger. But I don't think it really matters too much anyway.

In 20 years, when Brett Favre retires, he'll probably still be considered a Packer, even after playing on every team in the league.

Archived