Darnell Docket Rips Kerry Rhodes

MikeJetsWord

And you wouldn't?

Hmmm... Get paid millions and millions to look pretty in front of a camera and bang whichever actress I want... Or... Take a **** load of physical pain for significantly less money and have no guarantee of a job tomorrow.

Tough decision to me.

No I wouldn't.

I played football all the way through college and LOVE it.

It's as simple as that-

THat's just not a wise career choice.

What if you had to play for the Phins?

I'd imagine if my life took me in that direction I could deal, but would throw in a testicle to get traded to the Jets.

Not too many NFL players get to play for their favorite team growing up.

After further thought I'd pull a Eli and just not go-

I'd imagine if my life took me in that direction I could deal, but would throw in a testicle to get traded to the Jets.

Not too many NFL players get to play for their favorite team growing up.

After further thought I'd pull a Eli and just not go-

Let's say you're in a Jason Taylor situation and there's only one team in the entire NFL interested in your services. It just so happens that, that team is the one you despise.

Rhodes is a better player than Dockets bitch ass. Rhodes is gunna be a probowler this year. You heard it here first.

Wow. So much to work with here, I honestly don't know where to begin.

I know. The L man drank too much of the kool-aid while chickenboy was wearing Jet Green and is still de-toxing.

He's still a good Jet fan though and will come around after we have some video of Rhodes playing toreador in Az.

Rhodes is a better player than Dockets bitch ass. Rhodes is gunna be a probowler this year. You heard it here first.

Get off his d***. Kerry Rhodes is a sub par safety who's more interested in his image than playing football. The Cardinals can have him.

Get off his d***. Kerry Rhodes is a sub par safety who's more interested in his image than playing football. The Cardinals can have him.

We'll see after the season. If I had money I would put it up on him being a pro bowl safety this year. He is better than any safety on the jets roster I dont care wtf you say. Just watch.

We'll see after the season. If I had money I would put it up on him being a pro bowl safety this year. He is better than any safety on the jets roster I dont care wtf you say. Just watch.
Here in lies the reason you have no money.

Takes a pretty good athlete to make those plays. Eric Smith has never been close to making a play like either of those.

Eric Smith is nowhere near the talent Rhodes is. I hope Poole plays well next season - the less I see of Smith the better. I know he played better last season but that was because our blitz was putting so much pressure on the qb Smith only had to cover his man for about 3-4 seconds per play.

Eric Smith is nowhere near the talent Rhodes is. I hope Poole plays well next season - the less I see of Smith the better. I know he played better last season but that was because our blitz was putting so much pressure on the qb Smith only had to cover his man for about 3-4 seconds per play.

Dwight Lowery and Ihedigbo are worth watching. I say Ihedigbo takes a big step up this year. He's a nasty hitter and Rex likes nasty hitters--why E. Smith is still around.

Archived