*** The Goonies: Mafia Game Thread ***

Integrity28

The GoonDocks, 1985

As the sun rises in Portland, Oregon we find Mikey and Brandon Walsh, and their friends the Goonies faced with the reality that Troy Perkins and his rich father are going to kick them out of the homes they love... to build a country club.

As the day unfolds each of the Goonies somberly joins the Walsh boys at their home to spend their last day together. As the boys rummage around the attic they happen upon an old treasure map that evokes memories of the pirate stories Mikey's Dad told him as a small boy...

"Wow, do you guys realized what we could do???"

goonies2.jpg

"Mikey, I don't want to go on anymore of you crazy Goonies adventures..."

It wouldn't take long for Mikey to convince his friends that the only way to save the GoonDocks is to find One-Eyed Willy's treasure.

mikeydoubloon.jpg

"That's it... over there!"

Using the map, and an old doubloon... The boys would eventually find their way to an abandoned restaurant... little did they know that their adventure was just beginning...

TheGoonies.jpg

"The only thing we serve is tongue!!! Do you boys like tongue?"

In the restaurant the boys would encounter the Fratelli family... an encounter they would soon regret as they were all able to sneak past them, except Chunk. He got stuck behind with a stiff in the freezer and told the Fratellis everything... yes, everything.

goonies_l.jpg

"OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life."

the_fratellis-300x185.jpg

Now, the Goonies are trapped in the maze of caves beneath the GoonDocks being pursued by the Fratelli's, while trying to avoid One-Eyed Willie's booby traps as they hunt for the treasure that will keep Troy's family from kicking them out of their homes!

The Goonies, by majority vote, must lynch anyone they believe is trying to keep them from the treasure.

There are 13 players are:

1. Crusher

2. Bleedin Green

3. Irish Jet

4. Dan X/Sharrow - Poisoned Day 2: Chunk - Partial Bulletproof/Townie (Dying...)

[DEAD] 5. Wombastic - Booby Trapped Day 3: Mikey - Cop/Goonie Finder, Townie

6. Vic

7. JIF

8. Pac

9. CTM

[DEAD] 10. SMC - Lynched Day 2: Francis Fratelli - One-time Poisoner, Scum

11. Nanootz

12. Runin

[DEAD] 13. Jetscode1 - Lynched Day 1: Stef - Roleless, Townie

I will begin sending the role PMs shortly. I was hoping for more players and have to scale back my setup... and I started a new job on Thursday, so thank you for your patience. :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RULES:

Absolutely NO out-of-thread communications may be either entirely or partially quoted, screen-capped or in any other way directly provided within the game thread (summaries of PMs for purposes of role reveals is allowed, however).

Similarly, You may not reveal the name you were provided with, not even a hint in the slightest degree.

We all know what the spirit of the game is, and we all know when certain actions, even if not expressly forbidden, fall outside of the spirit of the game. For purposes of this game, I have commissioner of baseball like powers to sanction conduct that violates the spirit of the game, even if not expressly forbidden, up to and including modkilling the player and lying in their role reveal. If you have any question at all whether something you plan to do crosses the line, ask me first. This is your one and only warning.

Format: We will be running a normal mafia format with lynches during the day and night actions during the night. Days will run for ***48 hours*** or until a majority is reached (unvoting after a majority will not count) - but Day 1 will not have a deadline unless there is a need for it. Night will end in 24 hours or when I receive all night actions

Remember - It is absolutely imperative that character names are NOT revealed or hinted at...

ALL ROLE PMs HAVE BEEN SENT

DAY 1 HAS STARTED.

With 13 Players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Remember to bold votes in black.

Vote Vic

Totally omgus and in retaliation for the ass whopping we got last game. >.>

I won't vote him.. he played awesome as did the rest of the scum team.. I'm in awe of all of them

Vote: JiF

Vic trying to remove the best scum hunter in the game early...scum tell #3

FO FU to most of the game

Can you be more specific? Who is most?

Just a warning I will be gone all day today.

Miss you already.

Jealousy... Nothing to see here

Like that means anything coming from you. The jig is up, friend. Your cover has been blown. You two can't even pretend anymore, now that you're a mod there's no denying you two are just queer for each other. I'd have to assume he's the bitch and you're the butch? At least I certainly hope so. Good work though with all of the pictures of the "wife" and "kids"... you really had us going there.

P.S. Please be sure to inform I28 once you've banned me as to not hold up the game too long. Thanks.

Like that means anything coming from you. The jig is up, friend. Your cover has been blown. You two can't even pretend anymore, now that you're a mod there's no denying you two are just queer for each other. I'd have to assume he's the bitch and you're the butch? At least I certainly hope so. Good work though with all of the pictures of the "wife" and "kids"... you really had us going there.

P.S. Please be sure to inform I28 once you've banned me as to not hold up the game too long. Thanks.

Clearly he's a bear

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - CTM, Vic

(1) Pac - Dan X

(1) BG - Crusher

(1) Vic - Nanootz

(1) CTM - Jetscode

(1) Crusher - Wombat

(1) Nae - SMC

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Truth is I understand this post and take no offense from it. As a mod Im here to help, not push my own agenda or use my powers to impose my fake bravado. Oh no, Im here for you Bleedin.

Let's be honest with one another. Your post about hating your job and the people you work with is really just a very clever metaphorical call for help. It's your facade as a hertero you really hate. Isn;t it? That was just your way to cry out for help.

Dude be proud of your homosexually, I too love sausages, just not the ones connected to balls, but Im not going to judge you Bleedin. I love you, your my JI refugee brothren, my rise to Moderator is a victory for us all.

So go ahead put on those Birkenstocks, go fabolous in your rainbow t-shirt and jump in your Subaru Outback and yell at the top of your lungs "IM GAY AND IM PROUD" Cause we are all proud of you and we are all here for you brother.

Archived