OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(1) Jif - Vic

(2) Pac - CTM, Wombat

(1) BG - Crusher

(3) Vic - Nanootz, Pac, BG

(1) CTM - Jetscode

(1) Nanootz - SMC

(1) Irish - Dan

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

FIXED - Thanks Pac.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(1) Jif - Vic

(3) Pac - Dan X, CTM, Wombat

(1) BG - Crusher

(3) Vic - Nanootz, Pac, BG

(1) CTM - Jetscode

(1) Nae - SMC

(1) Irish - Dan

11 people voting...

Dan can't vote twice Bonzo... she's voting Irish.

someone wants me to sit on their lap... :rolleyes:

'Course I do, darlin' after that impression you did of me. :love0040:

By the way, I finally had some guy give me a taste of my own medicine. Damn! I had no idea it was so potent. Sorry, guys. :oops:

ok so I'm about to hit my mafia wall but not before I win 1 or 2 more games for the season.

Attention Townies: good news - I've decided to try... feel free to ride my back to victory.

ok so this putz I28 likely tried to jam a lot of roles/twists into the game because his ego couldn't take not putting up a "spectacular" game.

With 13 players I think the safe assumption is 3 scumbags (Mother F is the Godmother and her 2 lame-brained sons are the other scum). I'm inclined to believe there's a SK or some type of lone player but we can let night 1 tell us more.

In the meantime I think Vic, Dan, and Naeann are all quality day 1 lynches and we obviously have to keep our eye on the 2 egomaniacs SMC and CTM.

Not sure what the monkey has in store for us but there will likely be some surprises as he set the game in motion in the underground caves and mentioned the "booby traps" in the opening scene.

I'm also leery of the nerdbot WWWWWW. I would have expected a little more at the start from him after getting slapped down on day 1 last game. He was active in the dead thread and wanted to get his "fix" in so I'm surprised he hasn't come out a little more strongly.

ok so I'm about to hit my mafia wall but not before I win 1 or 2 more games for the season.

Attention Townies: good news - I've decided to try... feel free to ride my back to victory.

ok so this putz I28 likely tried to jam a lot of roles/twists into the game because his ego couldn't take not putting up a "spectacular" game.

With 13 players I think the safe assumption is 3 scumbags (Mother F is the Godmother and her 2 lame-brained sons are the other scum). I'm inclined to believe there's a SK or some type of lone player but we can let night 1 tell us more.

In the meantime I think Vic, Dan, and Naeann are all quality day 1 lynches and we obviously have to keep our eye on the 2 egomaniacs SMC and CTM.

Not sure what the monkey has in store for us but there will likely be some surprises as he set the game in motion in the underground caves and mentioned the "booby traps" in the opening scene.

epic selfing doosh

I'm also leery of the nerdbot WWWWWW. I would have expected a little more at the start from him after getting slapped down on day 1 last game. He was active in the dead thread and wanted to get his "fix" in so I'm surprised he hasn't come out a little more strongly.

it's funny. that's on my list of day 1 observations but was letting it bake a bit more

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(1) Jif - Vic

(2) Pac - CTM, Wombat

(1) BG - Crusher

(4) Vic - Nanootz, Pac, BG, Jetscode

(1) Nanootz - SMC

(1) Irish - Dan

Wait a second, let me get this straight. First you want to sit on Vic's lap when he has a boner. now your offering to have the town bareback you to victory?

Holy crap, I128's incredible monkey genius setup has turned Pac queeer.

Impressive.

Holy crap, I128's incredible monkey genius setup has turned Pac queeer.

Impressive.

what's immpressive is that inert lump of adipose tissue you call a brain never noticed that before

Archived