*** The Goonies: Mafia Game Thread ***

Integrity28

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vic.. you run out of boner pics dude?

Pac why are Dan, Vic, and myself "good candidates" for lynching today? If you haven't figured out by now I'm not as talkative as you.. and I'm that way as scum or innocent.. then call me another Shutout and move on from the not as talkative as you crap. I made it clear I wasn't going to be around today. Long assed day at work and then plans tonite though I'd have rather not had those. Live and learn.

Vic.. you run out of boner pics dude?

Pac why are Dan, Vic, and myself "good candidates" for lynching today? If you haven't figured out by now I'm not as talkative as you.. and I'm that way as scum or innocent.. then call me another Shutout and move on from the not as talkative as you crap. I made it clear I wasn't going to be around today. Long assed day at work and then plans tonite though I'd have rather not had those. Live and learn.

:shutit:

The GoonDocks, 1985

As the sun rises in Portland, Oregon we find Mikey and Brandon Walsh, and their friends the Goonies faced with the reality that Troy Perkins and his rich father are going to kick them out of the homes they love... to build a country club.

As the day unfolds each of the Goonies somberly joins the Walsh boys at their home to spend their last day together. As the boys rummage around the attic they happen upon an old treasure map that evokes memories of the pirate stories Mikey's Dad told him as a small boy...

"Wow, do you guys realized what we could do???"

goonies2.jpg

"Mikey, I don't want to go on anymore of you crazy Goonies adventures..."

It wouldn't take long for Mikey to convince his friends that the only way to save the GoonDocks is to find One-Eyed Willy's treasure.

mikeydoubloon.jpg

"That's it... over there!"

Using the map, and an old doubloon... The boys would eventually find their way to an abandoned restaurant... little did they know that their adventure was just beginning...

TheGoonies.jpg

"The only thing we serve is tongue!!! Do you boys like tongue?"

In the restaurant the boys would encounter the Fratelli family... an encounter they would soon regret as they were all able to sneak past them, except Chunk. He got stuck behind with a stiff in the freezer and told the Fratellis everything... yes, everything.

goonies_l.jpg

"OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life."

the_fratellis-300x185.jpg

Now, the Goonies are trapped in the maze of caves beneath the GoonDocks being pursued by the Fratelli's, while trying to avoid One-Eyed Willie's booby traps as they hunt for the treasure that will keep Troy's family from kicking them out of their homes!

The Goonies, by majority vote, must lynch anyone they believe is trying to keep them from the treasure.

There are 13 players are:

1. Crusher

2. Bleedin Green

3. Irish Jet

4. Dan X

5. Wombastic

6. Vic

7. JIF

8. Pac

9. CTM

10. SMC

11. Nanootz

12. Runin

13. Jetscode1

I will begin sending the role PMs shortly. I was hoping for more players and have to scale back my setup... and I started a new job on Thursday, so thank you for your patience. :)

The Goonies live in Astoria Or, not Portland.

Trust me I know and have proof.

4339_1165267534961_1326073278_30419194_979957_n.jpg

Irish still hasn't checked in yet, boooo.

I've only seen the first half of the movie, but Pac's breakdown of the game makes sense to me. I'm also interested in what makes me a quality lynch the first day.

Irish still hasn't checked in yet, boooo.

I've only seen the first half of the movie, but Pac's breakdown of the game makes sense to me. I'm also interested in what makes me a quality lynch the first day.

You've seen the first half of the movie... are you ****ing kidding me?!?

Get out.

Seriously... you need to leave now.

Unbelievable.

You've seen the first half of the movie... are you ****ing kidding me?!?

Get out.

Seriously... you need to leave now.

Unbelievable.

+1

Major FOS Dan

Who the **** watching only the first half of Goonies? Either you've seen it or never seen it all all.

2282115209_2932638dea.jpg

"You're so quiet all of a sudden..."

Ever since this post that moron Vic has posted nothing but that ridiculous emoticon. Anything to it or is playing dumb?

I suppose we can get him to L1 and see if he wants to speak up?

:shutit:

Ever since this post that moron Vic has posted nothing but that ridiculous emoticon. Anything to it or is playing dumb?

Agreed.

Unvote Dan

Vote Vic

(1) Jif - Vic

(3) Pac - Dan X, CTM, Wombat

(1) BG - Crusher

(5) Vic - Nanootz, Pac, BG, Jetscode, Jif

(1) Nae - SMC

(1) Irish - Dan

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

L-2 still doesn't have him doing anything but that smiley.

L-2 still doesn't have him doing anything but that smiley.

Would it be so obvious that he has somehow been silenced D1 or is it just a VicPloy?

Would it be so obvious that he has somehow been silenced D1 or is it just a VicPloy?

In terms of how it would fit into the game, it could be going along with the whole tongue cut out bit. I'm kind of conflicted because I have split feelings on it. From one standpoint, it seems possible considering we actually had a mod post that would seemingly fit in with their being a silence. On the other side, I've never seen or heard of such a thing that would allow Vic to keep posting that smiley if he were silenced. Kind of seems to take away the whole point of the silencing if he can make it that obvious that it has happened.

I dont know, but I dont like it and I dont like the IJ hasnt even checked in yet.

Definitely puzzling with IJ not checking in, but he has done an early no-show in games past (BG's SW IIRC).

The silence thing puts a big bullseye on Vic's back and he already has one because of the Oz game.

I do think there's something up, but it's far from sinister IMO.

I think his deliberate use of that particular smiley added with I28's post about someone being quiet could mean he's been silenced... he's got alot of pressure on him now and isn't letting up on the smiley.

In terms of how it would fit into the game, it could be going along with the whole tongue cut out bit. I'm kind of conflicted because I have split feelings on it. From one standpoint, it seems possible considering we actually had a mod post that would seemingly fit in with their being a silence. On the other side, I've never seen or heard of such a thing that would allow Vic to keep posting that smiley if he were silenced. Kind of seems to take away the whole point of the silencing if he can make it that obvious that it has happened.

Yeah...I've never seen someone get silenced and the mod basically let him tell everyone he is silenced. Kind of makes me think Vic is just adding some dramatics to a slow start.

And there is no way that I28 would allow him to make it that obvious if he was Chunks being how adamant he's been about tipping your hand to your character.

Part of me isnt buying this and its a convenient way to take pressure off him which he was going to get from his gloating about dominating last game.

Archived