*** The Goonies: Mafia Game Thread ***

Integrity28

Truth is I understand this post and take no offense from it. As a mod Im here to help, not push my own agenda or use my powers to impose my fake bravado. Oh no, Im here for you Bleedin.

Let's be honest with one another. Your post about hating your job and the people you work with is really just a very clever metaphorical call for help. It's your facade as a hertero you really hate. Isn;t it? That was just your way to cry out for help.

Dude be proud of your homosexually, I too love sausages, just not the ones connected to balls, but Im not going to judge you Bleedin. I love you, your my JI refugee brothren, my rise to Moderator is a victory for us all.

So go ahead put on those Birkenstocks, go fabolous in your rainbow t-shirt and jump in your Subaru Outback and yell at the top of your lungs "IM GAY AND IM PROUD" Cause we are all proud of you and we are all here for you brother.

MOD NOTE: Subaru Outbacks are one of the best vehicles manufactured in America. They are not considered a "gay man's" car, but are considered the "Mom-mobile of the North East." I live in Boston... the gay guys here all make crazy money and drive German imports, or the Prius.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Truth is I understand this post and take no offense from it. As a mod Im here to help, not push my own agenda or use my powers to impose my fake bravado. Oh no, Im here for you Bleedin.

Let's be honest with one another. Your post about hating your job and the people you work with is really just a very clever metaphorical call for help. It's your facade as a hertero you really hate. Isn;t it? That was just your way to cry out for help.

Dude be proud of your homosexually, I too love sausages, just not the ones connected to balls, but Im not going to judge you Bleedin. I love you, your my JI refugee brothren, my rise to Moderator is a victory for us all.

So go ahead put on those Birkenstocks, go fabolous in your rainbow t-shirt and jump in your Subaru Outback and yell at the top of your lungs "IM GAY AND IM PROUD" Cause we are all proud of you and we are all here for you brother.

Oh yeah? Well... shut up fatty!

Vote: Crusher

Ha!

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - CTM, Vic

(1) Pac - Dan X

(1) BG - Crusher

(2) Vic - Nanootz, Pac

(1) CTM - Jetscode

(2) Crusher - Wombat, BG

(1) Nae - SMC

With 13 players, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

10 people voting...

Mod Note: I'm starting to think you dicks don't like my game. :P

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(2) Jif - CTM, Vic

(1) Pac - Dan X

(1) BG - Crusher

(2) Vic - Nanootz, Pac

(1) CTM - Jetscode

(2) Crusher - Wombat, BG

(1) Nae - SMC

10 people voting...

Mod Note: I'm starting to think you dicks don't like my game. :P

Oh, don't be silly... it's just you that we don't like.

Being very impressed with oneself always... JiF tell #1. :P

out of rep for u

Vote Vic

I will post that sax player humping the air when you are lynched.

Use this one, gets the point across better..

igqizg.gif

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

(1) Jif - Vic

(1) Pac - Dan X, CTM

(1) BG - Crusher

(2) Vic - Nanootz, Pac

(1) CTM - Jetscode

(2) Crusher - Wombat, BG

(1) Nae - SMC

(1) Irish - Dan

11 people voting...

Brushing the dirt off of themselves, the Goonies stand grimly around the long-forgotten remains of an explorer who surely set out to find the very same treasure they seek... Mikey nervously reaches his hand into the jacket of the skeleton... trying hard not to disturb the bones...

He's got it! His shaking hand emerges from the jacket with an old leather wallet... quickly the boys thumb through the wallet's contents... to find that the skeleton is none other than...

CHESTER COPPERPOT!!!

norm-482665514c9e6-Goonies,+The+%281985%29.jpeg

Mikey quickly reminded the others that Chester Copperpot was the explorer in the newspaper from his father's attic... and brimming with confidence Mikey exclaimed:

"We've made it further than Chester Copperpot guys - we can find One-Eyed Willie's treasure!"

With that, Data heard the rusting of the Fratelli's close behind them... and quickly hurried the rest of the Goonies on their way... as they heard in the distance:

goonies2-fratellis-431.jpg

"I know there around here somewhere... I can smell their bubblegum!"

MOD NOTE: This is my way of saying, that if you don't get the show on the road... I'm setting a deadline.

OBJECTION. You're easy to lynch once you put together a "case" consisting of "I told you so."

Well considering I'm always right, maybe everyone should start doing things because I told them so.

MOD NOTE: This is my way of saying, that if you don't get the show on the road... I'm setting a deadline.

Relax monkey brains. The game hasnt even reached 24 hours yet.

Have you been inhaling too much of your Axe body spray??? You were the one busting my balls to get this thing started. :rolleyes:

Don't mind him, he's still under the delusion that his sugar-daddy's rise to power has any bearing on people actually listening to him.

As far as the activity level goes, since things got started just last night, hopefully it's just that people didn't see it then and with the beginning being during a work day that's throwing people off. Hopefully it picks up this evening.

cool your jets Bubbles... I know you've mostly likely created the best game in the history of mafia but people probably had work to do today.

Have you been inhaling too much of your Axe body spray??? You were the one busting my balls to get this thing started. :rolleyes:

Love Axe. Good products. I wear it with my affliction T-shirts. Pimp tight dawg.

Don't mind him, he's still under the delusion that his sugar-daddy's rise to power has any bearing on people actually listening to him.

As far as the activity level goes, since things got started just last night, hopefully it's just that people didn't see it then and with the beginning being during a work day that's throwing people off. Hopefully it picks up this evening.

You are so jealous of my connection to the greatest mod of all time.

Archived