Lebron to announce decision Thursday Night at 9pm on ESPN

Matt39

Knicks fans wearing an opposing players name on a Knicks Jersey is a disgrace. I'm sure the team is thrilled that their fans are rooting for the oppositions player.

Oh get real. This team has no business getting mad at its fans for anything, ever. We've earned a lifetime pass for any and all actions. Not acquired, earned. As far as I'm concerned I should be allowed to dress up like Reggie Miller's penis and go around simulating anal with the entire bench for what they've put me through.

Congrats though, you just sympathized with James Dolan. I really don't think you know what that means.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So it's obvious you are not into discussions. Just randomly blurt something and post smileys. I feel so owned right now. Can't handle the... intelligence.

:rl:

facts are facts...

average buying power is more for NHL fan than NBA fan

trend is for NBA demos to be low purchase power .

again, priceless

Oh get real. This team has no business getting mad at its fans for anything, ever. We've earned a lifetime pass for any and all actions. Not acquired, earned. As far as I'm concerned I should be allowed to dress up like Reggie Miller's penis and go around simulating anal with the entire bench for what they've put me through.

Congrats though, you just sympathized with James Dolan. I really don't think you know what that means.

LOL

Your the smart guy around here, what don't you understand? Knicks fans wearing an opposing players name on a Knicks Jersey is a disgrace. I'm sure the team is thrilled that their fans are rooting for the oppositions player. This alone, besides my hatred for the Knicks makes me happy that LeBron broke their hearts.

Apparently not smart enough. Redundancy is no more an explanation than the "U MAD?" PS, and RJF has already explained why you're wrong. I'm still waiting to hear why you're right.

facts are facts...

average buying power is more for NHL fan than NBA fan

trend is for NBA demos to be low purchase power .

again, priceless

You're making a generalized statement without even thinking about how stupid it is.

Who plays hockey? What is the average cost to play hockey. Start there and think about that. That's what makes fans, people who have exposure to the game. Then think about the average cost to play basketball. Chances are more people who have played hockey have also played basketball but it's not true the other way around.

And then no matter what you want to say, TV networks dictate who broadcasts what and how much they're willing to shell out for the rights to broadcast. Why? Because the revenue they make off the ads. The NHL is on a fringe network meanwhile the NBA is carried on ESPN and other major networks.

Facts are facts indeed.

You're making a generalized statement without even thinking about how stupid it is.

Who plays hockey? What is the average cost to play hockey. Start there and think about that. That's what makes fans, people who have exposure to the game. Then think about the average cost to play basketball. Chances are more people who have played hockey have also played basketball but it's not true the other way around.

And then no matter what you want to say, TV networks dictate who broadcasts what and how much they're willing to shell out for the rights to broadcast. Why? Because the revenue they make off the ads. The NHL is on a fringe network meanwhile the NBA is carried on ESPN and other major networks.

Facts are facts indeed.

blah blah

point is NBA is becoming a league that is being abandoned by the upper/middle class, and its buying power.

NBA fans buy low ticket items, while other sports fans buy high ticket items..

but i get you are a baller..thats cool...

NHL's fan base also tends to make more online purchases and is more focused on keeping up with the latest technology and gadgets compared to other professional league sports fans. This consumer segment's distinctive characteristics make them an important group to keep in mind when communicating your message to sports fans

I don't understand how the even come up with this. Sounds like a bunch of bull, plus it's from '08. And who the **** watches hockey? I guess I'm part of the 'lower class'.

Don't see how this proves anything about the NBA. FWIW, the NFL remains the preeminent TV spectacle for the lower class.

not sure about that..

i would think the NBA has lower income/education TV demos..not in stadium demos, but TV demos..not sure though

Apparently not smart enough. Redundancy is no more an explanation than the "U MAD?" PS, and RJF has already explained why you're wrong. I'm still waiting to hear why you're right.

Well you guys believe you have "earned" the right to trash your own team, understood. Dolan has made a joke of your franchise so i can understand your frustration from being known as the "Mecca" of basketball to praying you can lure away another teams player to become relevant again. It just makes it sweet that Miami fans weren't wearing LBJ jersey's and begging and pleading and he came here. So i will assume i will see NEW YORK KNICK Carmello Anthony jersey's in the stands a MSG next year....enjoy.

blah blah

point is NBA is becoming a league that is being abandoned by the upper/middle class, and its buying power.

NBA fans buy low ticket items, while other sports fans buy high ticket items..

but i get you are a baller..thats cool...

Actually I'm a Hispanic kid who grew up in a white neighborhood and played ice hockey and basketball and follow both sports.

For all you're saying about how other sports fans buy HIGH ticket items, the NHL, which with your incredible research I can surmise have higher incomes, is a dying sport. Why?

Oh because they can't attract those "poor folk" to watch their game. TV deals dictate who is king. Not marketing.

Actually I'm a Hispanic kid who grew up in a white neighborhood and played ice hockey and basketball and follow both sports.

For all you're saying about how other sports fans buy HIGH ticket items, the NHL, which with your incredible research I can surmise have higher incomes, is a dying sport. Why?

Oh because they can't attract those "poor folk" to watch their game. TV deals dictate who is king. Not marketing.

hey we always need poor folk..

hey who else would mow my lawn and wash my clothes

have a great weekend...:D

Well you guys believe you have "earned" the right to trash your own team, understood. Dolan has made a joke of your franchise so i can understand your frustration from being known as the "Mecca" of basketball to praying you can lure away another teams player to become relevant again. It just makes it sweet that Miami fans weren't wearing LBJ jersey's and begging and pleading and he came here. So i will assume i will see NEW YORK KNICK Carmello Anthony jersey's in the stands a MSG next year....enjoy.

Jesus Christ dude, what a tool...

Custom LeBron Knicks jerseys are the opposite of trashing your team. Equating Knicks and Heat fans in this situation is such a transparently brainless example of false equivalency that I'm almost inclined to think it's intended ironically.

huh?

i am an ass cause i employ poor folk and stimulate the economy?

how is that bad?

hey we always need poor folk..

hey who else would mow my lawn and wash my clothes

have a great weekend...:D

This is why I asked.

huh?

i am an ass cause i employ poor folk and stimulate the economy?

how is that bad?

You're an ass because you have:

-Said the NBA is for poor people in cities

-Continued to tout the buying power/money of other viewers

-Make an exit statement of how "poor people" mow your lawn and wash your clothing.

No, nothing veiled in there. Not at all. Just a good ol' boy.

Archived