Lebron to announce decision Thursday Night at 9pm on ESPN

As for Jordan and game Seven... He beat that knicks team (the one that only had 1 potential HOFer) in game 7 in '92. He beat them again in 6 in '93 in the semis... He then retired from the NBA due to gambling problems and his desire to try professional baseball. in '94 the Pippen-lead LOST to the Knicks in game 7 in the CONFERENCE SEMIS, and in '98 he beat the Pacers in the semis in game 7.

He played 0 game 7s in the finals but 3 game 6s I believe.

Xavier McDaniel did a psych job on Pippen that series, maybe even the whole Bulls team. Letting him go after that season was a big mistake and a big reason why that was Riley's best year with the Knicks. If X-man had been kept he would be as beloved by Knicks fans as "potential HOFer" Starks.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All in all, it's just really disappointing. I think for guys like myself, Hector...etc., guys who've stayed true to the league over the past ten years, it's just a sad day. Throughout everything...a

One hour special? For a free agent signing? Give me a ****ing break.

This has all the makings of Bash at the Beach 1996.

Posted Images

How so? The Bulls had 2... Jordan and Pippen and some good role players (Kukoc, Armstrong, etc). The Jazz had 2... Malone and Stockton and some good role players. The Knicks had 2 potential HOFers in Starks and Ewing, and some good role players. There was just more parity back then. Even the Bulls in their dynasty won so many of their series's in a tight game 7... You didn't have sure-fire HOFers colluding with each other and taking pay cuts to join teams together in order to win championships like we see today. I don't like it, but thats the reality of the NBA Free Agency era. The trend was started a few years ago by LA, taken up by Allen, Pierce, and Garnett joining the Celtics, on to this year with Wade, James, and Bosh...Probably not ending next year either with already rumors of Melo and Paul teaming up together to join a team with some other all-star(s).

It sucks for the basketball purist, but the days where any team that gets lucky with a couple draft picks can be perennial contenders is essentially dead. Now its all about recruiting and buying star players via Free Agency.

Um, the Bulls had Rodman. If you think Rodman isn't a HoFer, you truly are retarded sir.

Also, ganggreenman, the piss poor excuse that Miami calls a big 3 did NOT take a pay cut. LeBron and Bosh will make MORE money due to their being no income taxes in Florida.

For real? Where the hell have I been?

Where's our resident Heat bandwagoner?

45f73495acb19cf74ae4a921a8489dbb.jpg

Who knows where that clown is.

Love that pic :)

I loved Wade's comments that the Lakers are the team to beat (of course they are). Did he forget about the Celtics & Magic? It seems he thinks that winning the Eastern Conference is a foregone conclusion.

Edited by Gainzo
Who knows where that clown is.

Love that pic :)

I loved Wade's comments that the Lakers are the team to beat (of course they are). Did he forget about the Celtics & Magic? It seems he thinks that winning the Eastern Conference is a foregone conclusion.

Take what Wade says with a grain of salt..he also just said LeBron didn't quit against the C's.

We all saw it!

Take what Wade says with a grain of salt..he also just said LeBron didn't quit against the C's.

We all saw it!

Miami Heat. 75 wins and NBA Champions.You heard it here 1st!

Are the 2010/2011 Heat going to be more hated than the 2007 Patriots?

Edited by Gainzo
Miami Heat. 75 wins and NBA Champions.You heard it here 1st!

Are the 2010/2011 Heat going to be more hated than the 2007 Patriots?

:bag:

You sir are a piss poor excuse of a bandwagoner. Especially since you don't realize that the last team you bandwagoned to, the Celtics, are still better than your new bandwagon team.

We all saw it!

Yes, we all Witness the Quitness, but seriously what did you expect Wade to say?

Also guys, I think Gainzo was being sarcastic....

Edited by rillo

You're all pretty sensitive (minus Rillo)..Gainzo was clearly kidding.

The Celtics were much better than Orlando in the ECF..but at least the Magic didn't quit down 0-3 and forced a game 6.

LeBron just flat out tanked. No respect for that goon..who has no respect for the game.

:bag:

You sir are a piss poor excuse of a bandwagoner. Especially since you don't realize that the last team you bandwagoned to, the Celtics, are still better than your new bandwagon team.

CurtisMartin28/GangGreen/The kid who laughs at people with cancer is back I see.

Also, ganggreenman, the piss poor excuse that Miami calls a big 3 did NOT take a pay cut. LeBron and Bosh will make MORE money due to their being no income taxes in Florida.

But he would probably make 3x as much in endorsements in NYC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...