Lebron to announce decision Thursday Night at 9pm on ESPN

Matt39

RILEY!!!! BRING US THE KING!!! LET'S GO HEAT!!!!! This move will cement the Miami Heat in NBA history! We will rip off titles like nothing and forever be known as one the superpowers in the NBA history!!!! I LOVE LIFE!!! This will break the backs of NYC!!! EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT KNICK FANS!!!

P.S. If we don't sign James please disregard everything above.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a main branch ? the HQ is atlanta, and the northeast HQ is NYC. the midwest HQ is Illinois, so why not go there ?

meh, not really a good reason to make everyone fly out there

if he comes to the nyk backyard and announces he is staying in cleveland, he will instantly become the biggest

in pro sports for wasting everyones time and money

Greenwich is a main branch as it is where a lot of $$ flows in and some of the founders of the club are from there...

Regardless Lebron is in NYC for a wedding this weekend, and rather than announce it in NYC he went up to CT because he is expected to be staying with rich friends there.

He is going to Miami so really it means nothing and does not matter.

RILEY!!!! BRING US THE KING!!! LET'S GO HEAT!!!!! This move will cement the Miami Heat in NBA history! We will rip off titles like nothing and forever be known as one the superpowers in the NBA history!!!! I LOVE LIFE!!! This will break the backs of NYC!!! EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT KNICK FANS!!!

P.S. If we don't sign James please disregard everything above.

If this happens, it is going to make me root for Kobe to win 8 titles.

I hate Miami.

Marc Berman tweeting that "Amar'e's convo with LeBron Tuesday night didn't go grandly."

Damn you, Amare!!!

LOL

Amare is hated by Knick fans before he even has his official introductory press conference.

Maybe he was brutally honest told him to show some balls and come to NY instead of being D. Wade's wingman.

JH, you may actually be right.

According to Berman, Amare tweeted something like that but then deleted it.

In any event, KingJames is requesting questions for The Decision on Twitter.

So, what the hell, I tweeted him:

With you going to Miami, does that make it King Wade & Princess Jaime?

:D

JH, you may actually be right.

According to Berman, Amare tweeted something like that but then deleted it.

In any event, KingJames is requesting questions for The Decision on Twitter.

So, what the hell, I tweeted him:

With you going to Miami, does that make it King Wade & Princess Jaime?

:D

Dick...did you really write that? Please stop. lol. No negative recruiting man. Let the man deicide on his own. ALl this talk about him being a ***** if he chooses to sign with the heat has me thinking he won't do it now.

Dick...did you really write that? Please stop. lol. No negative recruiting man. Let the man deicide on his own. ALl this talk about him being a ***** if he chooses to sign with the heat has me thinking he won't do it now.

Yeah, I did it. LOL

You know it's a ***** move on his part.

D'Antoni jabbing at LeBron? (paraphrasing from memory): "I know New York is not for everyone... it's a big stage and you need guts and grit..."

It was Dolan. Watching right now. "It takes courage to play where the lights are brightest"

D'Antoni - "It's a challenge to play here and you have to be willing to step up to it."

It was Dolan. Watching right now. "It takes courage to play where the lights are brightest"

D'Antoni - "It's a challenge to play here and you have to be willing to step up to it."

No, D'Antoni said the "guts and grit" line earlier when they first went to him, after Walsh spoke.

Looking at it from the outside...yea it is. I still can't get myself to really believe he is actually comming to Miami. If he does choose Miami i might die from alcohol poisoning tonight. :cheers:

So if he does go to Miami, your guaranteed multiple titles? I think not.

Maybe he was brutally honest told him to show some balls and come to NY instead of being D. Wade's wingman.

Going to NY would nto show balls, going to Chicago to upstage MJ would show balls.

So if he does go to Miami, your guaranteed multiple titles? I think not.

think whatever you want bro-bo cop....if you thin those 3 can't do it your loco holmes. Year 2 will be even better once the MLE kicks in. Please stop hating bro. It's all good the knicks got Amare.....

Going to NY would nto show balls, going to Chicago to upstage MJ would show balls.

I agree with the MJ aspect, but being the guy who stepped up to the task of trying to bring a championship back to what was once the mecca of basketball after nearly a 40-year drought takes some stones... coming here and failing would destroy his legacy.

think whatever you want bro-bo cop....if you thin those 3 can't do it your loco holmes. Year 2 will be even better once the MLE kicks in. Please stop hating bro. It's all good the knicks got Amare.....
Yeah, because all the great teams did it with just 3. :rolleyes:

Lebron is going to Miami. He wants to win a championship and can;t do it on his own. On talk radio today someone said he wants to go and be Wades wingman. Take the pressure off himself so he can focus on being famous. No way he go's to Ny and fight the media or Chicago and fight MJ's leagacy. Guy's been in the league for 7 years and is nothing more than a compiler. Not a winner.

The real question is: How long before he become the next celebrity owner of the Dolphins? I say his first offseason as a Heat. What the hell is a Heat anyways?

I agree with the MJ aspect, but being the guy who stepped up to the task of trying to bring a championship back to what was once the mecca of basketball after nearly a 40-year drought takes some stones... coming here and failing would destroy his legacy.
Yup, and right now he sounds scared of that like he could not do it.

If he signs elsewhere it will become obvious, and in that case I don't want him anyway.

He himself must feel like he can not do it, unless he's in Wade's shadow.

Lebron is going to Miami. He wants to win a championship and can;t do it on his own. On talk radio today someone said he wants to go and be Wades wingman. Take the pressure off himself so he can focus on being famous. No way he go's to Ny and fight the media or Chicago and fight MJ's leagacy. Guy's been in the league for 7 years and is nothing more than a compiler. Not a winner.

The real question is: How long before he become the next celebrity owner of the Dolphins? I say his first offseason as a Heat. What the hell is a Heat anyways?

If he is a scared little wench, then he belongs in Miami as a partial dolphag owner.

Tell his pu$$y ass, to lose the Yankees hat!

You cant call LeBron a compiler. The guy has played on asbolute crap teams. Every superstar who has won Championships in this league has won with a supporting cast.

Who has Lebron's been? Mo Williams? Cmon...

Dont get me wrong, this whole saga is an absolute joke and Lebron is looking like a gigantic 'mo...but lets not pretend Kobe was winning 'ships by himself here. Hell, he wasnt even his teams best player this post season.

Don't believe the hype!

Donnie Walsh just got off the Fan with Mike and he said nobody knows where Lebron is going.

There are a ton of false rumors out there just to keep people guessing.

So there still may be hope!

Archived