Lebron to announce decision Thursday Night at 9pm on ESPN

Matt39

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread is making me glad I gave up on the Knicks years ago.

Chances are Lebron won't go to the Knicks. And if he does chances are it won't live up to expectations. Whole thing is just going to be more heartache.

If he comes to NY I'll give him credit for that.

Then the clock starts ticking... Messier took 3 years to bring home The Cup. ;)

If he comes to NY I'll give him credit for that.

Then the clock starts ticking... Messier took 3 years to bring home The Cup. ;)

Why is NY a no brainer? You guys have Amare...and bums. YOu havn't won anything since the 70's. YOu guys are notorious for handing out bad contracts. The heat have Pat Riley a proven winner. A Terrific owner in Arison. And are offering the oppurtunity to team James with 2 of the best players in the game right now. Were not offerign hope of luring Melo next year or Parker or cp3 maybe next year...we have these guys right now. Miami is the place for the King to rule all.

Why is NY a no brainer? You guys have Amare...and bums. YOu havn't won anything since the 70's. YOu guys are notorious for handing out bad contracts. The heat have Pat Riley a proven winner. A Terrific owner in Arison. And are offering the oppurtunity to team James with 2 of the best players in the game right now. Were not offerign hope of luring Melo next year or Parker or cp3 maybe next year...we have these guys right now. Miami is the place for the King to rule all.

Bums? Bill Walker and Toney Douglas will look like superstars compared to the garbage Miami will be able to surround these guys with for the league minimum.

Good role players aren't going to sign with Miami on the cheap with a potential lockout looming... unless some team does them a favor and takes Beasley off their hands, they won't dominate with the roster they put together. Who is going to knock down outside shots on that team? Clog the lane and hope that the refs don't give them a charity call on every drive...

:yawn:

I think Bill Simmons said it best:

"a chance at immortality (New York)."

Winning 7 titles in Chicago with Rose would be better by a mile for his legacy.

I don't see Rose and James playing well together. Both need the ball in their hands to be productive, and it restricts Rose growth as a PG IMO.

I guess he does not think he'd be able to do that though, hell he would not have to win 7 in NY to blow up his legacy, so what's your point? :confused:

Don't you have PSL's to sell or something?

By Kyle Gillis

Business & Media Institute

7/8/2010 12:10:56 PM

While sports reporters have sought agents and teammates for the inside scoop on where NBA superstar free agent LeBron James will sign, there

Francessa just said someone he trusts who had no info this morning, just called him and told him Lebron to Miami is a go. :shutit:

It's all over the place down here man, supposedly he rented out like 25 rooms in South Beach for tonight. **** this....and **** Queen James!

LOL.

Winning ONE title in NY would make him immortal.

Yeah, let's try to get 6 more titles just to pass MJ with other big time players in the NBA.

You act like winning 7 championship by 1 player is easy. LOL.

It's all over the place down here man, supposedly he rented out like 25 rooms in South Beach for tonight. **** this....and **** Queen James!

It's Princess Jaime, rillo. Get it right.

Horrible programing job by ESPN. There's suppose to be this big secret reveal and then everyone has the story before the show airs.

Horrible programing job by ESPN. There's suppose to be this big secret reveal and then everyone has the story before the show airs.

People are still gonna tune in. Hearing Amare say "I'll be practicing" or whatever he said is all I need to know.

Na, I like Queen, because he's coming to Miami, where Wade is king. I still don't want to believe it, I hope he stays in Cleveland, and pulls a 'Juwan Howard' on the Heat

https://twitter.com/goodmanonfox

apparntly the heat have offered a 30 million dollar deal to Mike Miller and have assured him James is comming. The big 3 must be taking significantly less money. Also hearing a 3 team deal to ship Beasley out is almost completed which in return we we could a trade exception to clear more cap space too. BONER CITY!!!!

http://twitter.com/alanhahn

He's a punk, he should fit right in!

Too scared to go off on his own, he would not be cut out for NY anyway!

LOL you seem to have this notion that everyone wants to play in NY....MAYBE 15-20 years ago man. It's no longer the "mecca" of basketball broski. You guys only got Amare because it's an insanely bad contract. Nobody was gonna give him 100 mil with his bad knees and eyes and no Defense. Watch him fall apart without Nash. YOu guys had a nice player who offer similar stats in Lee who was doing it with Duhon as his PG and you let him walk. He wouldve come much cheaper. NYC is by far the greatest place i ever been to, hands down, but as far as basketball goes you guys don't have a great track record and really not that much to offer...Gallanari? Toney Douglas??? It's laughable. Prey Melo comes next year and you grab a good point guard in PArker and you guys will be back to respectablity.

LOL you seem to have this notion that everyone wants to play in NY....MAYBE 15-20 years ago man. It's no longer the "mecca" of basketball broski. You guys only got Amare because it's an insanely bad contract. Nobody was gonna give him 100 mil with his bad knees and eyes and no Defense. Watch him fall apart without Nash. YOu guys had a nice player who offer similar stats in Lee who was doing it with Duhon as his PG and you let him walk. He wouldve come much cheaper. NYC is by far the greatest place i ever been to, hands down, but as far as basketball goes you guys don't have a great track record and really not that much to offer...Gallanari? Toney Douglas??? It's laughable. Prey Melo comes next year and you grab a good point guard in PArker and you guys will be back to respectablity.

Knicks have been horrible no doubt, but when it comes to markets and making $$ on and off the court. NY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MIA, no question about it. Queen James can't win it on his own, and I think he knows this.

Knicks have been horrible no doubt, but when it comes to markets and making $$ on and off the court. NY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MIA, no question about it. Queen James can't win it on his own, and I think he knows this.
Exactly! I don't know what troll boy for life is talking about, but I don't think everybody wants to play in NY.

I think it takes someone with balls to do so, obviously Queenie is not cut out for the job.

If he rather play in Miami, I rather not have him!

Let him go stand in Wade's shadow, I much rather have guys who want to embrace the challenge of playing in NY, then ones that don't anyway!

Endorsements do not make a difference- Lebron already has megadeals it does not matter where he plays

Rillo well noted...i'm sure King James will still make a good deal of money in the smaller Miami market,Now, as far as winning, why not joing Wade and Bosh and form a superteam, compared to Amare and hope we get Melo.

Archived