Lebron to announce decision Thursday Night at 9pm on ESPN

Matt39

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel sorry for Cleveland.

They've had Art Modell steal their Browns away and then see them win a SB a few years later. Now their hometown hero is going to rip their heart out and take a dump on them on national TV.

Exactly! I don't know what troll boy for life is talking about, but I don't think everybody wants to play in NY.

I think it takes someone with balls to do so, obviously Queenie is not cut out for the job.

If he rather play in Miami, I rather not have him!

Let him go stand in Wade's shadow, I much rather have guys who want to embrace the challenge of playing in NY, then ones that don't anyway!

Why can't it just be he feels he can win with the players in Miami??? If Wade and Bosh were knicks he would probably be headed to NY. He want to win and win NOW....and i'm not a troll.

Why can't it just be he feels he can win with the players in Miami??? If Wade and Bosh were knicks he would probably be headed to NY. He want to win and win NOW....and i'm not a troll.
He does feel like he needs Wade to win, I agree he's a punk.

Rillo well noted...i'm sure King James will still make a good deal of money in the smaller Miami market,Now, as far as winning, why not joing Wade and Bosh and form a superteam, compared to Amare and hope we get Melo.

Why not be your own man and win a championship on your own? The guy is way to young to be a ring chaser IMO. He'll always be in the shadow of Wade, regardless how many championships he wins. I seriously thought more of the guy, now I see he's a d!ck rider and loves the attention. Way to build up Wade's legacy.

lol its a double edged sword dude. HE isn't gonna win in NY with just Amare, he'll need melo. SO look at it anyway you want he need help.
Dude, the Knicks are in the best position when it comes to adding top players from here on out.

If Lebron does not want to be a part of that, I don't want him anyway.

The Knicks would not be done with Amare and Lebron, one would think you could stop being as dumb as you always are, but I guess not.

Lebron is going to play in Miami for 3 years and then opt out and go to Brooklyn anyway.

Have fun, the Knicks will end up better in the long run!

Why not be your own man and win a championship on your own? The guy is way to young to be a ring chaser IMO. He'll always be in the shadow of Wade, regardless how many championships he wins. I seriously thought more of the guy, now I see he's a d!ck rider and loves the attention. Way to build up Wade's legacy.

Personaly i could care less about him being in Wade's shadow. Wades my dude! I'm a heat fan i want mad titles son...mad titles!

Dude, the Knicks are in the best position when it comes to adding top players from here on out.

If Lebron does not want to be a part of that, I don't want him anyway.

The Knicks would not be done with Amare and Lebron, one would think you could stop being as dumb as you always are, but I guess not.

Lebron is going to play in Miami for 3 years and then opt out and go to Brooklyn anyway.

Have fun, the Knicks will end up better in the long run!

Dude your so bitter it's not funny. Were possibly going to have an offseason where we acquire Wade, James and Bosh and you guys are gonna be better off. Please listen to yourself man. And i will have fun ripping off multiple titles!!!!!

At least I can stay a retired Knick fan.

Dolan is the No. 1 problem with this franchise. Once he's gone and Cablevision sells the team then the Knicks "will be back" as Amare prematurely proclaimed.

Personaly i could care less about him being in Wade's shadow. Wades my dude! I'm a heat fan i want mad titles son...mad titles!

I'm not talking about the fans caring, but I would think as a competitor you (James) would want to stand on your own 2 feet. I hope it turns out like the Lakers team a couple of years ago with that "HOF" team they put together....

Dude your so bitter it's not funny. Were possibly going to have an offseason where we acquire Wade, James and Bosh and you guys are gonna be better off. Please listen to yourself man. And i will have fun ripping off multiple titles!!!!!

What number and position you play?

It's over.

And LOL at using Isiah Thomas. Dolan is such a fool.

This happened and has been confirmed.

Apparently Isiah has some kind of relationship with Lebron and his people.

The Knicks thanked him today at the Amare presser.

It's over Lebron does not want to be his own man, so I say F him.

Steven A said he fully expects Lebron to opt out in 3 years and play in BKLYN.

I rather go after Melo and company than deal with that punk anyway!

I'm not talking about the fans caring, but I would think as a competitor you (James) would want to stand on your own 2 feet. I hope it turns out like the Lakers team a couple of years ago with that "HOF" team they put together....

I hate Simmons but I feel he hit it on the nose. Miami, out of all places is a cop out. Good for Miami, but LeBron looks like an insecure kid to me.

I'm not happy about Miami landing all 3 no, but like I said if Lebron does not want to play for the Knicks, then I don't want him.

Please you have not won sh*t, yet you are counting multiple titles before you even have one, just like a dolphag.

Like I said the Knicks are not done yet.

I don't follow the NBA so maybe this is a stupid question. What ever happened to the idea of Lebron being a point guard? I think that's what he played in high school and I remember all sorts of talk of him being the next Magic or moving to shooting guard and being the next Jordan.

I guess he does not think he'd be able to do that though, hell he would not have to win 7 in NY to blow up his legacy, so what's your point? :confused:

Don't you have PSL's to sell or something?

LOL.

Winning ONE title in NY would make him immortal.

Yeah, let's try to get 6 more titles just to pass MJ with other big time players in the NBA.

You act like winning 7 championship by 1 player is easy. LOL.

You guys are only proving my point... He can create an all time great legacy in Chicago... if he goes to the Knicks and wins one title he is a failure as a superstar.

I don't follow the NBA so maybe this is a stupid question. What ever happened to the idea of Lebron being a point guard? I think that's what he played in high school and I remember all sorts of talk of him being the next Magic or moving to shooting guard and being the next Jordan.

There's only one Jordan, but there's really no comparing them if James signs with the Heat. Jordan did it on his own, lost many times in the playoffs before he got to the 'promise land'. James just gave up and took the easy way out.

You guys are only proving my point... He can create an all time great legacy in Chicago... if he goes to the Knicks and wins one title he is a failure as a superstar.
Dude, do youself a favor and stick to Pennington, toys cars and PSL's!

Archived