Lebron to announce decision Thursday Night at 9pm on ESPN

Matt39

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great post, Rutgers!!!

Plus, right now, I wonder why does anyone thinks this TV special is going to have good ratings???

My theory on all of it is this; don't know, and I don't care. I'm not watching it or Tivo'ing it. I'm heading out to dinner and shutting my phone off, because quite honestly the Knicks are the last thing on my mind. I really can't in good conscience watch the guy just take a giant crap on a city that's done nothing but love and embrace him on live television. Something just seems wrong about it. Like I'm contributing to their pain.

Enjoy Amare Stoudemire.
The seats will be full either way, and you will still have to deal with New York fans taking over your arenas.

Even Lebron will be wearing a Yankees hat. :rl:

I will enjoy!

+1 billion.

A man isn't afraid to build his own legacy. A boy takes the easy road for praise.

It's funny, you know my friends and I always dogged Kobe for scheming to get rid of Shaq, but I was just talking to a buddy about it, and we both agreed, watching Lebron running away to the arms of Wade kind of gives it some perspective.

It's funny, you know my friends and I always dogged Kobe for scheming to get rid of Shaq, but I was just talking to a buddy about it, and we both agreed, watching Lebron running away to the arms of Wade kind of gives it some perspective.

I guess the truth is that Kobe has an ego, and it really creates a reason to hate on him. He's arrogant and full of himself. But that's the kind of attitude you have to have sometimes if you're going to be a leader. It's rare you see an successful person, male or female, without detractors using words like "*******/bitch" to describe them.

LeBron is mentally still a little kid. Look at me world! And then when he has rings he can proclaim himself the greatest of all time.

You cant call LeBron a compiler. The guy has played on asbolute crap teams. Every superstar who has won Championships in this league has won with a supporting cast.

Who has Lebron's been? Mo Williams? Cmon...

Dont get me wrong, this whole saga is an absolute joke and Lebron is looking like a gigantic 'mo...but lets not pretend Kobe was winning 'ships by himself here. Hell, he wasnt even his teams best player this post season.

:lies:

ok, she he's coming to CT so he can go to scores with melo after the announcement

I also feel like the NYC rumors may even be to boost ratings

add some heat rumors for spice

to me it all adds up to my original thought, he stays in Cleveland

LOL.

It's a copout because he claims to be an alpha dog and calls himself King James but decides to be Wade's lapdog.

You're unreal. Every NBA fan (meaning, every fan that watches basketball which excludes everyone in South Florida) knows that this is a cop-out.

He is showing that he lacks faith in his own abilities and wants to be carried by Wade.

Boom. Anyone who argues that is fooling themselves. King James ha!!!!! Won;t even be king of his own team.

Kobe begged and pleaded and whined for a trade from LA when the team sucked. Videos making fun of Bynum etc..

Kobe has had a stacked team 90% of his career. Kobe didnt even make the playoffs his first year after Shaq left- a team with similar talent to what Bron had this season.

LeBrick knows he needs Wade and Bosh to even try to win a ring. It's funny to me. I really do find this **** funny. Everytime Kobe won a ring without Shaq, everyone would mention how he needed Pau Gasol and others. I bet my life no one will mention the same crap with LeBron.

The funny thing is, Kevin Durant is going to make everyone forget all of this within the next 3 seasons.

Why? Within 5 years, he is going to be Kevin Garnett. A lone star on a bad team. Especially, if the NBA adopts a hard cap.

Do you really think all that long talent wants to stay in OKC? Ever been there? Ever been there in Winter?

OKC was a nice story, but it is like the Tamp Rays. It will be a short run most likely short of a title as long as Kobe is playing.

When you factor in no Florida income taxes, might not be all that much less. And think also that his endorsement income as a Florida resident is also untaxed by the state and city. Might actually mean a bigger total payday with the Heat.

Exactly. He saves something like 15m in taxes by signing with Miami vs signing with NY.

Queen James is a pus.sy.

he couldve been the King of NY instead he's the prince of South Beach on Dwyane Wade's team. He doesn't have the balls enough to create his own legacy, he'd rather ride on Wade's coat tails on Wade's team.

Fukk HIM!

Queen James is a pus.sy.

he couldve been the King of NY instead he's the prince of South Beach on Dwyane Wade's team. He doesn't have the balls enough to create his own legacy, he'd rather ride on Wade's coat tails on Wade's team.

Fukk HIM!

AMEN!

+1.

I mean, i'm not rooting for injuries, but unless one happens how the hell are the Heat not teabagging the rest of the east?

Unless they can dump Beasley on some dope of a GM, who's filling out that roster, assuming that these guys aren't taking massive paycuts?

Quality rotation players cost a lot more than the minimum... More than half their roster will be made up of borderline D-League players. Who's knocking down the open jumpers that will be created off the drive?

If any team in the East makes a deal for Beasley, they should be kicked out of the league.

I don't understand how other teams will trade with the Heat and allow this garbage to happen. Who the fuk is going to trade for Beasley....a$$holes!

As long as David Kahn is a Front office executive anything will happen.

But anyways, there are rumors of trades involving Beasley are out there. Honestly, purely to not get assraped for the next 5 years can you freaking not trade for him?

Archived