Old Crowder Injury Thread

hoping4ASuperBowl

Does this mean he can still talk smack about Rex?

Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder will miss the 2010 season with a right foot injury, per the Associated Press.

Good thing they signed free-agent LB Karlos Dansby in the offseason. Tim Dobbins will take over for Crowder at "Mike" while Dansby will serve as Miami's starter at "Ted" in the Dolphins' 3-4 scheme. Crowder suffered a season-ending foot injury in Week 16 of 2009 against the Texans.

per rotoworld.

http://twitter.com/TheJetsStream

Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder will miss the 2010 season with a right foot injury, per the Associated Press.

Good thing they signed free-agent LB Karlos Dansby in the offseason. Tim Dobbins will take over for Crowder at "Mike" while Dansby will serve as Miami's starter at "Ted" in the Dolphins' 3-4 scheme. Crowder suffered a season-ending foot injury in Week 16 of 2009 against the Texans.

per rotoworld.

Beginning to see the worry on Dolfag fans face.

per rotoworld.

WTF is Ted? Usually it's Sam, Mike, and Will.

didn't happen rill, it was a crawl from NFL Replay from last year's week 16 or 17

:rl:

UPDATE: This report was a mistake, the result of an NFL Network crawl from 2009 running on a re-aired game today. Channing Crowder is not out for 2010. We apologize for the error.

I actually got a little excited about the news as i have heard good things about Dobbins. I guess Crowder will be on the field again to beat the Jets for the fourth straight time....

How many Miami Heat games did you go to last year? How many did you watch?

And why would you? It's these same Floridians that jumped on the fin bandwagon during Marino's run...this is what makes up South Florida fan base in all of their major sports. They come out of the woodwork like termites.

termitecontrol1.jpg

I was agreeing with you.

They come out of the woodwork like termites.
That's the definition of a florida sports fan, but even still the dolphags get payoff games blacked-out.

When they actually make the playoffs, even their own fans know they're not going to win.:rl:

Archived