random thoughts

Larz

Was reading Jung the last few nights...still pondering...

"Am I a combination of the lives of these ancestors and do I embody these lives again? Have I lived before in the past as a specific personality, and did I progress so far in that life that I am now able to seek a solution? I do not know. Buddha left the question open, and I like to assume that he himself did not know with certainty. In the meantime it is important to ensure that I do not stand at the end with empty hands."

Was reading Jung the last few nights...still pondering...

"Am I a combination of the lives of these ancestors and do I embody these lives again? Have I lived before in the past as a specific personality, and did I progress so far in that life that I am now able to seek a solution? I do not know. Buddha left the question open, and I like to assume that he himself did not know with certainty. In the meantime it is important to ensure that I do not stand at the end with empty hands."

haven't read jung in 20 years

sweet, txs for posting

There are two Finnish people over at a chat room I usually go to and today we started talking about finnish swear words. Anyway, the finnish swear word for being angry is vituttaa, which literally translates as something along the lines of vagina shortage. So it means your in a bad mood from lack of sex. Thats a way cooler way of saying someone is angry than saying he's pissed. I don't even know what pissed is really supposed to mean. But vituttaa, I can get my head around that one.

There are two Finnish people over at a chat room I usually go to and today we started talking about finnish swear words. Anyway, the finnish swear word for being angry is vituttaa, which literally translates as something along the lines of vagina shortage. So it means your in a bad mood from lack of sex. Thats a way cooler way of saying someone is angry than saying he's pissed. I don't even know what pissed is really supposed to mean. But vituttaa, I can get my head around that one.

Thats how Don Vito got his name.

Larz,

Just noticed the text under your avatar...fan of Rush? Just did a paper on that song. Great stuff...

o yeah

it's funny, I knew the radio hits for years but never really got into them until a few years back, I'm 43 so it was like opening a box in your attic and discovering gold.....

Is it wrong for me to want to bang my new hot recruiter who just moved here to be with her fiance whom she's never even lived in the same town as?

no

going out and actually trying to could be problematic tho ;)

Is it wrong for me to want to bang my new hot recruiter who just moved here to be with her fiance whom she's never even lived in the same town as?

No what's wrong is drugging them both with rohypnol and duct taping her fiance to a chair while having monkey sex with his half-conscious girlfriend and telling him that if he doesn't watch you'll roll her over and if you tell anybody I've taken both your driver's licenses and will kidnap your family members and slowly poison them while showing them video of you naked, and then I'll take the video and show the whole seventh grade class and that'll teach you for giving me an F in world geography you stupid bit#h!

wait. what were we talking about again?

no

going out and actually trying to could be problematic tho ;)

No what's wrong is drugging them both with rohypnol and duct taping her fiance to a chair while having monkey sex with his half-conscious girlfriend and telling him that if he doesn't watch you'll roll her over and if you tell anybody I've taken both your driver's licenses and will kidnap your family members and slowly poison them while showing them video of you naked, and then I'll take the video and show the whole seventh grade class and that'll teach you for giving me an F in world geography you stupid bit#h!

wait. what were we talking about again?

OMG just found out she's never even lived in the same city as the dude. In fact, they've never spent more than a week together at a time. They've been remote dating since she was 19, she's 23, moved down here away from family, moved in together (already fighting because they arent used to it) and they are getting married in 1 month exactly.

I smell doom. Feel bad for the kid. She has no clue. And she's gorgeous and super fun. Poor kid. So young, so dumb.

OMG just found out she's never even lived in the same city as the dude. In fact, they've never spent more than a week together at a time. They've been remote dating since she was 19, she's 23, moved down here away from family, moved in together (already fighting because they arent used to it) and they are getting married in 1 month exactly.

I smell doom. Feel bad for the kid. She has no clue. And she's gorgeous and super fun. Poor kid. So young, so dumb.

What happened to the stripper with a horse called Fantasy?

On the first part of the journey, i was looking at all the life. there were plants and birds. and rocks and things, there was sand and hills and rings. the first thing i met, was a fly with a buzz, and the sky, with no clouds. the heat was hot, and the ground was dry, but the air was full of sound.

On the first part of the journey, i was looking at all the life. there were plants and birds. and rocks and things, there was sand and hills and rings. the first thing i met, was a fly with a buzz, and the sky, with no clouds. the heat was hot, and the ground was dry, but the air was full of sound.

oh man, I know that.. I won't google it. wonder how long it will take til it pops into my brain

What happened to the stripper with a horse called Fantasy?

She broke my heart. We hung out a bunch of times and I thought we really clicked, but she stop taking my calls.

I'm on to the next...

Need to change my avatar.

oh man, I know that.. I won't google it. wonder how long it will take til it pops into my brain

Well I've been through the desert on a horse with no name, it felt good to be out of the rain.....

You hippie !!!! :biggrin:

Archived