Larz

hey you

yeah you - picking your nose in your car

we can see you, and it's gross

knock it off

LOL.

hey you -- yeah you, letting your dog poop on my front lawn

i can see you and it's disgusting

clean up after your dog like everyone else -- my yard isn't your doggy litter box

I love thunder and lightning storms, just love 'em

me, too, except when i'm flying in a plane through them :eek:

drove all the way down to San Antonio to get a good deal on a new TV this weekend -- has wireless internet apps on it, can stream netflix directly from the tv -- pretty cool

me, too, except when i'm flying in a plane through them :eek:

drove all the way down to San Antonio to get a good deal on a new TV this weekend -- has wireless internet apps on it, can stream netflix directly from the tv -- pretty cool

sounds like a sweet TV

for watching the JETS domination !!!! :headbang:

LOL.

hey you -- yeah you, letting your dog poop on my front lawn

i can see you and it's disgusting

clean up after your dog like everyone else -- my yard isn't your doggy litter box

You! Yes, you! There behind the bike sheds!

Stand still, laddie!

Hey you...

Yes you just got out of college and got a job and now you bought a new car. So now you're important. You can cut people off, pass quickly, even pass people making a left turn.

My car is paid off. I have no collission deductible. Pass me while I'm making a left turn and I'll put you in the body shop and keep the scratch on my car as a trophy.

so my 5 year old come sup to me and says, "dad, if you just wipe it, it's not clean"

hmmmmm. I think this could go in a number of directions, all of them bad

he continues, matter-of-factly, "it's not clean until it's oxy clean"

:face:

so THAT's why we're all screwed up !

Actors considered for the role of Indiana Jones included Nick Nolte, Steve Martin (who chose to do Pennies from Heaven (1981) instead), Bill Murray (who dropped out due to scheduling conflicts with "Saturday Night Live" (1975)), Chevy Chase, Tim Matheson, Nick Mancuso, Peter Coyote, and Jack Nicholson. Harrison Ford was cast less than three weeks before principal photography began.

• 1 month later...

so I have a dream last night

is it hanging in the hot tub with the swedish bikini team ? no

is it hanging out in vegas with a scantily clad katy perry ? no

it's jets training camp, and it's about.......tanner purdum

in my dream he looks like ....comedian nick swardson......this guy;

1719419907_2a37a4362c.jpg

so I decide that if he can do it I can do it !!!!

I'm gonna try out for the NY JETS !!!!!

and then the mother ******* alarm goes off at 5:30 am

I had a Jets dream last year.

I was suddenly on the sidelines, in uniform. Stadium full. It was AMAZING until I realized I had NO clue how to play.

(and I was still 80lbs lighter than everyone). Then I started to panic.

So I'm 'hiding' among the players to avoid getting called out to the field. The fear of being out there felt like being sent to the beach at Normandy.

A hurt guy gets dragged to the sidelins...then I hear it...

JERRY! Get out there!

So I'm on the line looking across at this huge slobbering bull dressed up as a football player.

I just decided I'll shut my eyes, put my arms up and and push as hard as I can...

32..7...HIKE!

And I shoved my wife clean out of the bed.

I think I'm going to love my new job. In fact, I may not inform my current employer of my resignation at all. I'll just fail to show up. You know, like Peter Gibbons. I think Management will eventually get the point. I would hope so, anyway. Then again, they're pretty ******* stupid. We'll see how it goes.....

• 1 month later...

Goerge Lucas, a man who has licensed toys to the point of Mr. Potato Head "Darth Tater", has said he wants to have another "Star Wars" trilogy set 1000 years ahead. "Star Wars" other than "The Empire Strikes Back" sucks. Heck, his storytelling and character development is so bereft and weak he had to dress the villian in all black and give him foreboding theme music.More ewoks and Jar Jar-yeah! No one in Hollywood will say this is a total joke because like Ewan McGregor, Jimmy Smits and Liam Neeson, who wants to walk away from a serious payday for a couple of days work in front of a green screen.

anyone else love this time of year because you can buy a bag of halloween mini's and then

go home and eat them ?

:D

Got 2 150 piece bags of M&Ms, Snickers, etc. for giving out Sunday.

One bag has been breached by everyone under this roof. We will still have enough.

When the Narrator hits Tyler Durden in the ear, Edward Norton actually did hit Brad Pitt in the ear. He was originally going to fake hit him, but before the scene, David Fincher pulled Norton aside and told him to hit him in the ear. After Norton hit him in the scene, you can see him smiling and laughing while Pitt is in pain

Gayest movie ever. Helen Bonham Carter is the only woman in it, ahe only has sex with Brad Pitt, the alter ego. Author Chuck Palahniuk is openly gay, andhas occasionally acknowledged the homoerotic themes.The film drops huge hint abaout gayness-do not talk about fight club, men meeting in out of the way places doing things they shouldn't, a secret society. cuddling with Meatloaf. And yet every teen boy seems to let the whole gay thing go right over their heads.

Goerge Lucas, a man who has licensed toys to the point of Mr. Potato Head "Darth Tater", has said he wants to have another "Star Wars" trilogy set 1000 years ahead. "Star Wars" other than "The Empire Strikes Back" sucks. Heck, his storytelling and character development is so bereft and weak he had to dress the villian in all black and give him foreboding theme music.More ewoks and Jar Jar-yeah! No one in Hollywood will say this is a total joke because like Ewan McGregor, Jimmy Smits and Liam Neeson, who wants to walk away from a serious payday for a couple of days work in front of a green screen.

Screw all these sequels, prequels, etc. Lucas should simply do a s**tload of films based around Rogue Squadron.

X-Wings and TIEs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jedi and Sith

Wedge Antilles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Farmboy Skywalker.

Archived